• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

greetings again.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is one of "those games" that i can never stay away from... i may take leaves of absence from time to time, but i always find my way back. this isn't the first "hey i'm back" threads i've posted, just the most recent one. ^_- Ann Nomily bumped into me at Luna mint, possibly one of the few "originals" that might remember me. ... always curious who is still around.

.... as always lots has changed.... i have pleanty of questions concerning the game... so if anyone wants to shoot me a pm or heck, yell at me in world chat (in game) to see if i'm online, that would be awesome. .... one question i have is.... the BANK ????? what the heck? ... i'm very confused. basically i'm wanting to purchase a 120 healing scroll (unfortunatly none on Catskills) so, is it easily possibly now for me to transfer funds to said shard, and then do a shard transfer to get it here? ... sorry, i try to limit my questions in the chat forums here... and i have LOTS . lol

hope to see ya'll in-game.

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, I am one of the old timers that remembers you, I just recently returned to the game after successful eye surgery. Welcome back.