[Selling] Grand Opening Live Auction House (Atlantic)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2005
Dallas
Grand Opening of the Ye Old Auction House
Server: Atlantic
When: Sundays 5pm to 6:30pm Central
Where: Ye Old Auction House​
(There is a Teleport Pad at Nabin’s house in Luna. There will be gates on day of the event in luna)​
Presented by: Longtooths ICQ # 242966771 & MasterYoda ICQ# 283879411​

Submitting items:
You can submit items up to Saturday evening midnight. They can be given to either of us or put in the mail box at the auction house. If you want to put in mail box, Please please put item in a bag or pouch with book. Book should contain your in-game name and ICQ number, you may also include an estimated value (we will do our best to try and get it there). There is a modest 10% charge on the final sale prices. There are no reserves on items. So come get a deal at the Ye Old Auction House!!

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 10, 2013
Solon, Ohio
Thank god!!! It's about time... Coming from GL this is one thing I have missed.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2005
Dallas
We have had tons of positive responses. We are almost at our limit for items for the auction this Sunday so if you plan to submit any items ya better hurry up.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2005
Dallas
Two days to the auction!!!!!

get your items in the auction today!!

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2007
Will you be having more auctions?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2012
Atlantic
knightsofthevalorianorder.weebly.com
as far as I can tell he will be having a live auction every sunday just as I have my silent auctions every Friday at 9 Pm eastern :) nails has not officially said if his Saturday auctions will continue after the fest, but hopefully they will.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2005
Dallas
I will be holding the Sunday auction so long as I have items to sell. Everyone seems to wait until the last minute to submit items. Still have very few for this up coming month.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2005
Dallas
Items are pouring in now and it is going to be a very nice auction!!! Hope to see you all there.!