• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye UO.

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DAMN, well man hope u find what u are looking for without uo. now that all sence of reason is quiting supr is gonna be on fire.:(

C

Crystilastamous

I'd like to say that I play Da Reaper, Iceburn, and Savannah on pac. I really don't think I talk **** to anyone. I generally don't waste my time even speaking in game. I just log on to pvp when I have the time.

But, since we're on a forum where I am trying to talk. Remember that time you left two guildmates to die to Chad and I? Rather than flag or even attempt to heal. You just ran in the house. Yeah... If i was your guild I'd be glad you're gone. LOLOLOL STEVE SUCKZOU

S

SUPRsalad

I'd like to say that I play Da Reaper, Iceburn, and Savannah on pac. I really don't think I talk **** to anyone. I generally don't waste my time even speaking in game. I just log on to pvp when I have the time.

But, since we're on a forum where I am trying to talk. Remember that time you left two guildmates to die to Chad and I? Rather than flag or even attempt to heal. You just ran in the house. Yeah... If i was your guild I'd be glad you're gone. LOLOLOL STEVE SUCKZOU
Yyyyyeah, I don't remember that at all, but way to debbie downer dude.
I was never the only one that used my acct, and the other people who use it don't have macros setup for my mains. Its used primarily for the crafter/imbuer and to examine my l33t suits.
I'd also bet dollars to doughnuts I've saved those two mates' asses MANY times, even at the cost of being dismounted and killed myself, which, more often than not, is the case when trying to save someone from a gank against you guys.

V

Vander PvProdigy

It was fun playing with ya gemma, iv kinda hanged up my gloves sort to speak but im always keep my account just incase one day i wanna play again. I had alot of fun playing with the guys of SUPR/THC and had alot of fun fighting against most of pac.

R

Rand Al

It was fun playing with ya gemma, iv kinda hanged up my gloves sort to speak but im always keep my account just incase one day i wanna play again. I had alot of fun playing with the guys of SUPR/THC and had alot of fun fighting against most of pac.
Yea my active uo days are like non existent i slowed way down even though in my active times i wasn't all that active comparable to other people but i have a acc open so when a group of my uo buds want to do something i can join them. uo will slowly loose its good people one at a time tell the trash people are left like tj and reason telling the red healer at the gate he sucks and should quit uo

L

lols

!!!

You talk **** to me all the time... you with your "hoot hoot hollah hollah - hey midori you're a #@($&@#*$)@#)(!"

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

|)-Bag.

S

SUPRsalad

#35. Keldion: Always thought you were a pretty good guy. I just honestly think M is a better fit for you. No joke, I hope you're having fun. Take care Kel.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye Gemma, I am going to miss you. You were one of the guys I have liked the most. Fun times on baja, even though they were short. You are always welcome in my vent. Take care of yourself and good luck with your buisness.

-Rob

PS Me and jeff are loving the computers.

S

SUPRsalad

Goodbye Gemma, I am going to miss you. You were one of the guys I have liked the most. Fun times on baja, even though they were short. You are always welcome in my vent. Take care of yourself and good luck with your buisness.

-Rob

PS Me and jeff are loving the computers.
Hey thanks haz. Jeff got a comp too? Good deal, good deal. It IS a good hook-up.

S

SUPRsalad

Would anyone like my old Nostromo pad? I'll honestly probably drop it off at goodwill with some other bull**** if not.

S

SUPRsalad

Its actually way easier than you'd think. In fact, no way could I ever figure out usable macros without it. Brendo? You vant? You vant? Txt me your address and its yours. Can't get this old model anymore. The only one you can get is the 'tourney' edition one now, that andy is having problems with the programming software with. Plus its like 80$.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would anyone like my old Nostromo pad? I'll honestly probably drop it off at goodwill with some other bull**** if not.

if no one else is interested...I would like to give it a shot. would prob be easier on the MS than conventional keyboard.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my god, Gemma, you *******.
For realsies, sir. I am gone due to internet problems and I log ont to stratics to find out what is happening with you all, and I see this!
I am sooo sad to see you're quitting. Good player and good guy and UO will miss you.
Say you're quitting for good all you want, but I hope you'll come back (they always do!).