• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye UO.

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

SUPRsalad

Goodbye UO. I've decided that this game takes way too much of my time. I've always loved this game, but I don't want to still be playing it at 30. So, this is goodbye forever, dear friends and foes.

Shout outs:

1. Pink Floyd: My brother from a different mother. I honestly think the world of you. Sorry we got in the fight that one time. I will seriously miss you, and I honestly hope we meet someday. (or at least finally send me a damn picture of yourself man!) Sometimes, you just gotta brown bag it. Take care, old buddy.

2. Andy: Anyone that ever said andy is mean, is weak-sauce. This is the most generous and open person I have ever met. Because he basically owns everything on my acct anyway, I am willing my acct to him. Andy, brother, I honestly would love to drink a nice bottle of cognac with you some day and howl at the moon. I don't really feel like this is goodbye to you.. I'll talk to you often still, im sure. STEAK!!!!

3. Atrayu aka 'tray'. Man, it was good getting to know you. Your sanity and your temperament is unlike anyone I have ever known. Take care of that lady of yours. You will be missed.

4. Bubbles aka 'nasty nate': Tight vibes buddy. Though I've only known you for a short while, you're a true gentleman and a scholar, and I will dance at your wedding one day. (that is, if you ever settle down) SLUT!

5. Irp: There stands a true man. The deffinition of loyalty and conviction.
I think that I never had as much fun killing people as I did with you, kind, generous sir. It was great getting to know you. You can get my digits from brendo, or tray, or andy, or nate, and I would love to hear from you sometimes.

6. Bud aka 'nathan': Work hard, friend. If I had 100 men like you, I could conquer the earth. Best wishes, buddy. Hope to keep in touch.

7. Denwo aka 'uncle denny': You're truly one of the kindest and selfless people I have ever met. Call once in a while okay?

8. Juvi aka Mystical Jr: I just..****ing.. love you man... honestly, the most unique person ever. Thank you for all the jokes. Thank you for everything. You enriched my life.

9. Twisty: Honestly twist, the funniest man I have ever known. Please stay with my SUPR best friends okay? Once twisty leaves uo, uo should just go ahead and curl up and die. Twist, tell Jeff I said bye too.

10. Hellfire: Even though we exchanged some harsh words, I still have always thought very highly of you. I think that you of all people should understand my decision.

11. Reeb: I always loved having you around. Take care old buddy.

12. Shanna: Funniest lady I ever met. Thanks for everything.

13. Steelnuts: ahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhaa.. Ill miss you. That is all.

14. Stu and sargon: Though we too, have exchanged some harsh words in the past, I always had respect for you two. Take care dudes.

15. Kal, though I didn't get the chance to really get to know you, I could always tell that you were tight-vibes. Goodbye, buddy.

16. War: Take care man. I'll miss you, even though you were my enemy.

17. Rand: Holy crap, what an interesting man. We could still rock some UT sometimes man. Take care.

18. Ezra and Epic: Sorry I always messed up you guy's names all the time.. I hope you don't think I actually confused the actual people. You were both rad dudes, and Ill miss you both.

19. Pain: Nice talking to you lady. "its like a jetstream'' okay? Sometimes, you just gotta jetstream it. And if that doesn't work, well.. You're probably going to die.. Anyways, nice knowing you. Take care.

20. Vander frickin Nars: You will be missed ol buddy. Please don't ever stop talking the way you talk. You turn me on.

21. WRINKLES: Buddy, Im sad I was just now getting to know you. One of my oldest members, and I barely ever got to talk to you. Tight vibes all around. A true jet-streamer and a bear-hunter. I will honestly really miss your voice.

22. Silk: I'll miss you lady. You really are a gentle and warm soul. True-blue, is the name of your game. Take care.

23. Kyrite: even though you were mean to me, I always liked you. You're a pretty good guy. Take care.

24. Bri/Orion: You guys are just ****ing priceless. I will miss you both. Keep it real, Orion, keep your skills sharp.

25. Casper/Cloud: I honestly respect you guys. Please try to keep it real. Do not defeat your own cause. I think you understand me.

26. Bal/Gark/Hakeem: My Stratics friends. You guys are solid win. You'll hear from me from time to time, I am sure. Take care, boys.

27. Chad, his brother, Goodman, Tesla, Haginor, Asha: ...

GOODBYE UO! Its been fun as hell. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

G

Gellor

Don't let an artificial number for age stop you from playing. Nothing wrong with being in your 60s and playing UO:spider:

But I hear you on too much work in the game. Shouldn't have to handle 800 plants:coco:

Best of luck on whatever life throws your way. And don't stay a stranger.

Oh, and just to be the first to say it:
Can I have your stuff?:lick::lick:

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(in before the flame starts)
Hope we still see you in the armory thread. You get some neet toys.
Been a real pleasure board warrior'ing with you.

I won't even add 'can i have yer stuff?'

S

Supr Funzor Time

our dance off was priceless and cant top that. will miss u gemma and pvping/duelzoring u BYE BYE BROWN EYE :sad3:

M

mutau

I :heart: you Evan. You are one of the few sweethearts in this game, a great friend and a wonderful human being to be know and be around.

You know you can find me for a hug or a Hi or to chat in icq.

Drop in and bless us with your wit and sense of humor.

And don't let the age thing make a difference! UO will be here, and so will we.

:hug:

V

Vandetta

Hey buuuudy.
Sad to see the best bud that I had in game leave. Thinking I might be close behind ya. You know I understand and will see you up here in Van soon. Call me sometime and I am sure I will have a good story for ya... Take care of that girl of yours.

Bubbles.... *points finger*..... out.

B

Budweiser KDL

This sucks. I will miss you Gemma. It was a pleasure to get to know you. I'm sure what ever you do in life you will succeed. Don't forget, when you work hard you must play hard. So with that said if you ever come back and need ANYTHING, you can have it from me. Except a CDLD. ;)

Love yah man.
Bud.

E

Eyes of Origin

*stomps foot on the floor* that just sucks! I always looked forward to your posts Gemma.
Take care and since you wont be playing UO, you better be out enjoying this wonderful place we call home.

S

SUPRsalad

lol jealous of my better dance moves
yes.. I was. You make me feel too threatened.. Thats how come you made the #27 list. Other than that, I always thought you were a pretty good guy.. Which makes me feel bad i put you in the same category with the rest of them psychos. You can have your very own special Category. You are #C now. I hate you, but only for your abilities.

I almost forgot slave-girl!

#28. Slave-Girl aka wiener-dog: Honestly, you don't even belong in the same category with the #27 people. You are a vile beast. Goodbye and good-riddens to slave-dog. Quite frankly, the worst human being I've ever come in any kind of contact with. May your child-support run out, and your houses idoc. May this shard joyously rummage through your belongings.
No seriously, wench, you should deactivate.

#29. Also forgot Midori aka Velandra aka lols: You always seemed so nice. Take care, I hope pdx works out for you as well as it did for me. Have you seen the springs yet?

#30. Baron: The most mis-understood player on pac. They do you wrong baron, they do you wrong. Treat Cloud and Casper well okay? They're a really fine guild, and fine people, and frankly, your last avenue for good pvp. Don't screw it up. Be good, take care, baron.

#31. Setitoff aka roflcopter aka Se' Tit: May your personality someday match your talent. May your balls drop sooner than later. Thats my final ruse to you, son. You're a good kid. Take care little buddy.

#32. Ice aka Godzilla aka Billybob, aka American Eagle: "The golden child of UO". Take care duder, and never pinch it off till its a record.

#33. Morgaine: You were always so un-biased and kind. Unfortunately, I no longer call Denver 'home', but I am enjoying my new surroundings quite thoroughly. Take care lady.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but thanks to everyone for the warm farewells. I will honestly miss every single one of you except for slave-girl.

E

Eyes of Origin

Aww you didnt say you were moving! I thought you were in G.J. for work lol either way, I wish you the best Gemma. :)

S

SUPRsalad

Aww you didnt say you were moving! I thought you were in G.J. for work lol either way, I wish you the best Gemma. :)
Yeah, I didn't think I was moving either. My wife got a job down here. She is now the only person I know that is working in the field of their degree. . . So.. That said, looks like I'm no longer a landscaper, but a nurseryman again..
I was sick of the D-town rat race anyways... As weird as it may be, this place has always been generally regarded as 'home' for me.
Edit: let me know if you know anyone looking for a nice 3br house up there. I would LOVE to do a sale by owner and skip the commission.

S

SUPRsalad

34. Laorack aka Lao aka Joe boxxer aka 'Mikey': You were always one of my favorite players, though widely misunderstood. I honestly will miss you man. Take it easy on the ****-talk okay? I think people that don't know you generally have the wrong idea about you. 'MON BABY, WE GO'N PARTY!'

edit: my other favorite Mikey line: 'heezon FOOT!'

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You believe in absolutes huh Gemma? TBH you don't have to totally quit something in order to have a life. I use UO as a way to take a quick break from the real world and enjoy something creative. I work 40+ hours a week and I'm taking at least 12 hours of college a semester. So yeah, I don't play that much but I do manage to get my hour of play whenever I can. You'll probably end up coming back if you do quit. I've just seen many of my in-game friends quit because they seem to let UO control them. I suppose some people are like that. Oh and also, if you wonder who this is, this pic might help.

S

SUPRsalad

You believe in absolutes huh Gemma? TBH you don't have to totally quit something in order to have a life. I use UO as a way to take a quick break from the real world and enjoy something creative. I work 40+ hours a week and I'm taking at least 12 hours of college a semester. So yeah, I don't play that much but I do manage to get my hour of play whenever I can. You'll probably end up coming back if you do quit. I've just seen many of my in-game friends quit because they seem to let UO control them. I suppose some people are like that. Oh and also, if you wonder who this is, this pic might help.

Yeah, no, Im not that kind of guy. Its all or nothing for me. So I choose nothing. Don't think I'll be coming back this time, and in fact, im trying to get myself banned from stratics now too. Still can't believe I let you set me up like that. Does everyone on Origin take screens EVERY time they kill someone?

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it's kinda like in the olden times when peeps would scalp their foes to prove that they had slain them.

M

MasterP

Gemma i f****** hate you!!!!! How dare you leave me!!!

I will miss you, you SOB!! No more late night cyber's :(

I hope everything goes well with you. I hope life treats you good. I hope someday you will come back and enjoy sex with us. No matter what this game is just a game and anyone who talk **** to you about it, **** OFF!!

A

Astaroth/Grizzly

Well i didnt know u very long, but i appreciate the hospitality you showed to me... The suit and everything. You the man, thanks for everything

S

SUPRsalad

Well i didnt know u very long, but i appreciate the hospitality you showed to me... The suit and everything. You the man, thanks for everything
np man. sorry about the uh.. yeah..

the way i always saw it, if you yourself have everything you need in regard to pvp, what good is gold? Hence, the greenhouse. My plan WAS to suit up every supr with a l33t setup like my two main mage suits.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes.. I was. You make me feel too threatened.. Thats how come you made the #27 list. Other than that, I always thought you were a pretty good guy.. Which makes me feel bad i put you in the same category with the rest of them psychos. You can have your very own special Category. You are #C now. I hate you, but only for your abilities.

#28. Slave-Girl aka wiener-dog: Honestly, you don't even belong in the same category with the #27 people. You are a vile beast. Goodbye and good-riddens to slave-dog. Quite frankly, the worst human being I've ever come in any kind of contact with. May your child-support run out, and your houses idoc. May this shard joyously rummage through your belongings.

#29. Also forgot Midori aka Velandra aka lols: You always seemed so nice. Take care, I hope pdx works out for you as well as it did for me. Have you seen the springs yet?

#30. Baron: The most mis-understood player on pac. They do you wrong baron, they do you wrong. Treat Cloud and Casper well okay? They're a really fine guild, and fine people, and frankly, your last avenue for good pvp. Don't screw it up. Be good, take care, baron.

#31. Setitoff aka roflcopter aka Se' Tit: May your personality someday match your talent. May your balls drop sooner than later. Thats my final ruse to you, son. You're a good kid. Take care little buddy.

#32. Ice aka Godzilla aka Billybob, aka American Eagle: "The golden child of UO". Take care duder, and never pinch it off till its a record.

#33. Morgaine: You were always so un-biased and kind. Unfortunately, I no longer call Denver 'home', but I am enjoying my new surroundings quite thoroughly. Take care lady.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but thanks to everyone for the warm farewells. I will honestly miss every single one of you except for slave-girl.
Thank you, I felt a little upset having my name next to Tesla. If you come back to UO and need any items, suits, dance lessons...just icq me. I liked you pretty well.

S

SUPRsalad

Thank you, I felt a little upset having my name next to Tesla. If you come back to UO and need any items, suits, dance lessons...just icq me. I liked you pretty well.
Yeah, you just didn't belong there with those others..
Your brother probably doesn't either, but he was SOOOO mean to me..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, you just didn't belong there with those others..
Your brother probably doesn't either, but he was SOOOO mean to me..
I think you're confused on who my brother is. He plays Savannah and I C E B U R N. I don't think he's on enough to be especially mean to anyone. Perhaps you're thinking of Rage Log?

L

lols

I think you're confused on who my brother is. He plays Savannah and I C E B U R N. I don't think he's on enough to be especially mean to anyone. Perhaps you're thinking of Rage Log?

hahaha.. except me..

he is especially mean to me.. you all are :(

E

Eyes of Origin

Yeah, I didn't think I was moving either. My wife got a job down here. She is now the only person I know that is working in the field of their degree. . . So.. That said, looks like I'm no longer a landscaper, but a nurseryman again..
I was sick of the D-town rat race anyways... As weird as it may be, this place has always been generally regarded as 'home' for me.
Edit: let me know if you know anyone looking for a nice 3br house up there. I would LOVE to do a sale by owner and skip the commission.
It is nice over there. I am kind of jealous, you're closer to the mountains than I am now :( hehe I'll ask around, I think I've heard some whispers around the office.. PM or ICQ me the rough location so I can let them know. :)

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

im gone for like 3 weeks and your quiting, this is not good gemma, not good.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye UO. I've decided that this game takes way too much of my time. I've always loved this game, but I don't want to still be playing it at 30. So, this is goodbye forever, dear friends and foes.

Shout outs:

1. Pink Floyd: My brother from a different mother. I honestly think the world of you. Sorry we got in the fight that one time. I will seriously miss you, and I honestly hope we meet someday. (or at least finally send me a damn picture of yourself man!) Sometimes, you just gotta brown bag it. Take care, old buddy.

2. Andy: Anyone that ever said andy is mean, is weak-sauce. This is the most generous and open person I have ever met. Because he basically owns everything on my acct anyway, I am willing my acct to him. Andy, brother, I honestly would love to drink a nice bottle of cognac with you some day and howl at the moon. I don't really feel like this is goodbye to you.. I'll talk to you often still, im sure. STEAK!!!!

3. Atrayu aka 'tray'. Man, it was good getting to know you. Your sanity and your temperament is unlike anyone I have ever known. Take care of that lady of yours. You will be missed.

4. Bubbles aka 'nasty nate': Tight vibes buddy. Though I've only known you for a short while, you're a true gentleman and a scholar, and I will dance at your wedding one day. (that is, if you ever settle down) SLUT!

5. Irp: There stands a true man. The deffinition of loyalty and conviction.
I think that I never had as much fun killing people as I did with you, kind, generous sir. It was great getting to know you. You can get my digits from brendo, or tray, or andy, or nate, and I would love to hear from you sometimes.

6. Bud aka 'nathan': Work hard, friend. If I had 100 men like you, I could conquer the earth. Best wishes, buddy. Hope to keep in touch.

7. Denwo aka 'uncle denny': You're truly one of the kindest and selfless people I have ever met. Call once in a while okay?

8. Juvi aka Mystical Jr: I just..****ing.. love you man... honestly, the most unique person ever. Thank you for all the jokes. Thank you for everything. You enriched my life.

9. Twisty: Honestly twist, the funniest man I have ever known. Please stay with my SUPR best friends okay? Once twisty leaves uo, uo should just go ahead and curl up and die. Twist, tell Jeff I said bye too.

10. Hellfire: Even though we exchanged some harsh words, I still have always thought very highly of you. I think that you of all people should understand my decision.

11. Reeb: I always loved having you around. Take care old buddy.

12. Shanna: Funniest lady I ever met. Thanks for everything.

13. Steelnuts: ahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhaa.. Ill miss you. That is all.

14. Stu and sargon: Though we too, have exchanged some harsh words in the past, I always had respect for you two. Take care dudes.

15. Kal, though I didn't get the chance to really get to know you, I could always tell that you were tight-vibes. Goodbye, buddy.

16. War: Take care man. I'll miss you, even though you were my enemy.

17. Rand: Holy crap, what an interesting man. We could still rock some UT sometimes man. Take care.

18. Ezra and Epic: Sorry I always messed up you guy's names all the time.. I hope you don't think I actually confused the actual people. You were both rad dudes, and Ill miss you both.

19. Pain: Nice talking to you lady. "its like a jetstream'' okay? Sometimes, you just gotta jetstream it. And if that doesn't work, well.. You're probably going to die.. Anyways, nice knowing you. Take care.

20. Vander frickin Nars: You will be missed ol buddy. Please don't ever stop talking the way you talk. You turn me on.

21. WRINKLES: Buddy, Im sad I was just now getting to know you. One of my oldest members, and I barely ever got to talk to you. Tight vibes all around. A true jet-streamer and a bear-hunter. I will honestly really miss your voice.

22. Silk: I'll miss you lady. You really are a gentle and warm soul. True-blue, is the name of your game. Take care.

23. Kyrite: even though you were mean to me, I always liked you. You're a pretty good guy. Take care.

24. Bri/Orion: You guys are just ****ing priceless. I will miss you both. Keep it real, Orion, keep your skills sharp.

25. Casper/Cloud: I honestly respect you guys. Please try to keep it real. Do not defeat your own cause. I think you understand me.

26. Bal/Gark/Hakeem: My Stratics friends. You guys are solid win. You'll hear from me from time to time, I am sure. Take care, boys.

27. Chad, his brother, Goodman, Tesla, Haginor, Asha: You guys are honestly all total D-bags. May you all die painfully on the toilet.

GOODBYE UO! Its been fun as hell. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

This is a sad day for UO. Gemma , I must say man it's going to suck to see you go bro. I was looking forward to fighting with you and getting to know you better. When real life calls , it calls. Though you say you quit for good, I really hope you come back in the future when things are settled down and you have time. Stay safe buddy and hope to see you in the future! Pacific loves you dearly!!!!! Sign onto Q once in a while because I know a lot of people are going to miss cybering with you ...and e-spooning : . . /

BTW--> I love the shout out to Slave Girl. LOLOLOL

S

SUPRsalad

This is a sad day for UO. Gemma , I must say man it's going to suck to see you go bro. I was looking forward to fighting with you and getting to know you better. When real life calls , it calls. Though you say you quit for good, I really hope you come back in the future when things are settled down and you have time. Stay safe buddy and hope to see you in the future! Pacific loves you dearly!!!!! Sign onto Q once in a while because I know a lot of people are going to miss cybering with you ...and e-spooning : . . /

BTW--> I love the shout out to Slave Girl. LOLOLOL
Buddy, we can still E-spoon. I know man, I was really excited about finally getting to play with you. I keep looking for something simple and all-encompassing to tell everyone in regard to 'why I quit UO' but the fact of the matter is that, well.. I've always known 'the big afk' was coming. I think we all do. Whatever the reason is, we all know its coming some day.

S

SUPRsalad

Oh wow, now I'm really confused about who plays who. Who is sweet-teen? I just remember that one two v two with you and sweet-teen (or was it frostinator... maybe it was ol banjo?) Well, it was me and ezra vs you and who I ASSUMED to be your brother, and it lasted well over a half an hour. One of the funner fights I've ever had. We could have called a GANG of people to help, but we fought it out, and I finallly went down, followed by Ezra.
"awesome fight" I was about to say but was interrupted with "WOW, YOU ****ING SUCK" I went ahead and pressed 'enter' and said it anyway and walked away.

I'm pretty sure I've heard you and who I assume to be your brother also say things like 'Don't you ever get tired of sucking that bad?' :(

Needless to say, Ezra and I agreed that we should have just called in the boys.

Remember when you and your brother stood in front of my house making fun of my awesome pageboy/mustache combo on Jubei?

Chad.. I have my reasons. . .

S

SUPRsalad

Because I don't think Ezra has a stratics acct, and probably never will, I just wanted to post his goodbye here because It made my laugh my ass off.
Sorry if this is embarrassing ez, but i just had to do it:

hey man, just read your stratics post, sorry to see ya leave, but you know your always welcome in vent or to drop a line on icq... thanks for all the help the whole time we've been in SUPR together, always knew i could count on you for about anything...imbuing, suicide raids, reminding twista no one likes black people... ok well the last one is jsut me, but you get what I'm saying... hopefully in 6 months or so we'll see you around again, but I've quit a few times cause UO really is time consuming and an addiction... glad your doing whats best for you, and good luck with the RL stuff**** PS: i liked #27 the best

S

SUPRsalad

Lets see, where am I, 34?

Right, #34: Aires: Never got to talk with you much, but you seemed pretty awesome. A friend of rand, is a friend of mine. I always wanted a 1v1 with you so bad, but never got the opportunity. Aw well, right? We will duel in heaven some day, kind sir.

V

Vandetta

can we talk about how one person can bring so many nice posts out of all of us. even though this is a sad thread it is still rather pleasant. really shows you who Evan really is.
have an idea. when you need a fix and want to say hi. play one of my accounts. i wont let you take it over but you can log in from time to time to say hi.

HUGS!

S

SUPRsalad

can we talk about how one person can bring so many nice posts out of all of us. even though this is a sad thread it is still rather pleasant. really shows you who Evan really is.
have an idea. when you need a fix and want to say hi. play one of my accounts. i wont let you take it over but you can log in from time to time to say hi.

HUGS!
What I've realized is that, Its not the game I was addicted to. It was the people. That said, I haven't deleted vent, and I haven't deleted trillian.
Thanks for the kind words Nate. I am not dead. My account will live on through Andy, and I live on through myself. I was talking with my wife about it, and after I do some of these 'obligatory visitation road-trips' i.e. visiting Grandma Sobiesczecheheicheichec (sp?) in Wisconsin, relatives in Montana, relatives in Texas..

I want to take a UO reunion road trip with my wife. She's an understanding woman, and she realizes how good of friends I have actually become with many of you. Since most of you are approx. in the same section of the US/Canada, it would be pretty easy to plan the route out and spend a day or two with everyone. Also, aside from the gas/food/drink hopefully most of our boarding cost would be.. *ahem* free? *hint hint* We're pretty small people, we're used to sharing a couch *wink*

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember bud, when you are pruning trees...keep your privates in your pants at all time.

Didnt get much chance to play with ya and only knew you for a short time...but I could tell from the moment I first trolled this place that you were good people. Cheers good sir, and good luck with whatever comes next.

btw...if you are going to head thru Iowa on your way to Wisconsin...give me a holler.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow, now I'm really confused about who plays who. Who is sweet-teen? I just remember that one two v two with you and sweet-teen (or was it frostinator... maybe it was ol banjo?) Well, it was me and ezra vs you and who I ASSUMED to be your brother, and it lasted well over a half an hour. One of the funner fights I've ever had. We could have called a GANG of people to help, but we fought it out, and I finallly went down, followed by Ezra.
"awesome fight" I was about to say but was interrupted with "WOW, YOU ****ING SUCK" I went ahead and pressed 'enter' and said it anyway and walked away.

I'm pretty sure I've heard you and who I assume to be your brother also say things like 'Don't you ever get tired of sucking that bad?' :(

Needless to say, Ezra and I agreed that we should have just called in the boys.

Remember when you and your brother stood in front of my house making fun of my awesome pageboy/mustache combo on Jubei?

Chad.. I have my reasons. . .
I know what fight you're referring to, unfortunately I can't take credit in this situation. You were fighting Ol' Banjo Bones and The Fostinator. They are brothers, but not my brothers. However, you've probably heard the old one liner "more like steve suckzou" from me more than once.

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing but love for you evan, i hope you end up coming back sometime..I also hope everything pans out for you and your wife in the future. Your good people. :heart:

S

SUPRsalad

I know what fight you're referring to, unfortunately I can't take credit in this situation. You were fighting Ol' Banjo Bones and The Fostinator. They are brothers, but not my brothers. However, you've probably heard the old one liner "more like steve suckzou" from me more than once.
Woah, brothers, but not my brothers & all kinds of brothers from different mothers & others. . Soooo confusing. . :confused: It hardly seems relevant anymore. Lets just let it be. . Take care Chad. .

S

SUPRsalad

Just remember bud, when you are pruning trees...keep your privates in your pants at all time.

Didnt get much chance to play with ya and only knew you for a short time...but I could tell from the moment I first trolled this place that you were good people. Cheers good sir, and good luck with whatever comes next.

btw...if you are going to head thru Iowa on your way to Wisconsin...give me a holler.
Yyyyyyeah, generally I keep the old jewels in my pants at all times, regardless of what I am doing, but hey, thats just me. Y'all can do your own thangs.
Pitty we didn't getta kill people togeather. We sure made some people angry on stratics though didn't we? Rock that sig proudly sir. It is one of the last.

Zip_81

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn bro, it makes me sad to hear that you are parting ways with UO. You will be greatly missed in game. I will make sure to keep in touch with ya in icq. you are an awesome guy.

Hopefully this is one of those things where you just need a break for a while, but if not good luck with all your endeavours man.

Epic