• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going live tomorrow!

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing that's where the "fellowship coins" are coming from? I'm holding back also before I start giving stuff away lol
I am not sure that the Fellowship "coins" might be any good for any Reward....

This, because, I understand, there is a CAP past which no longer coins are earned through donating Maritime Trade Cargo....

Therefore, because of this CAP, there is only "so many" coins which can be gotten at the Fellowship by donating Maritime Trade Cargo.

If they would be needed towards getting any Rewards, this would mean a limited capacity for a character to get Rewards, having a capped out amount of coins that they can get from the Fellowship...

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I am not sure that the Fellowship "coins" might be any good for any Reward....

This, because, I understand, there is a CAP past which no longer coins are earned through donating Maritime Trade Cargo....

Therefore, because of this CAP, there is only "so many" coins which can be gotten at the Fellowship by donating Maritime Trade Cargo.

If they would be needed towards getting any Rewards, this would mean a limited capacity for a character to get Rewards, having a capped out amount of coins that they can get from the Fellowship...
Sounds like the UO voodoo gossip mill to me. I'd be thinking more in line with the RNG which we all know is horrible lol

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You can get as many coins as you like almost (150mil total amount left/ 150k per chest* = 1 000), after reaching 450 mil points give grandmaster cargo and get one coin for every cargo.
Coin reward.jpg
*cargo looks like chest my misstake

Last edited:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe The Guardian will grab your waffle and chuck it into the sea off Pagan.
Am I getting ahead of things?
Maybe your ship will fly to the Serpent Isle.
Maybe you will travel to Mars.

Maybe the next currency to be introduced will be pancakes so you can give a pancake.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
What exactly can I donate please? Is it just cargo or what? Not sure what you mean by per chest.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tome at 150M.
upload_2019-6-30_18-14-47.png

Icon at 300M

Coin at 450M

You get a coin for every donation after 450M

Until you get to 600M

Then you can not donate more.

After 450M you get a coin for any donation.

So you donate 450M then you have access to the Coins.

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Tome at 150M. Total at bottom cut off.

Icon at 300M

Coin at 450M

You get a coin for every donation after 450M

Until you get to 600M

Then you can not donate more.

After 450M you get a coin for any donation.

So you donate 450M then you have access to the Coins.

Thank You So Much!!! I really wanted the book for my library so that's great news. Other than I have to get more cargo *sigh*

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only things I didn't get were the Porthole & Ship Chain.

Here are the 13 New Paintings, New Anchor, New Mib Bottles and Ship in a Bottle.

View attachment 99044
There seems to be 2 different types of paintings. Some say "Recovered By A Shipwreck" and others say Recovered From The Shipwreck Of "Ship Name"

Im also wondering if each type of painting will have all the shipwreck names per painting. That would be 13 x however many ship names. I really need to make a fisher...LOL.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get as many coins as you like almost (150mil total amount left/ 150k per chest* = 1 000), after reaching 450 mil points give grandmaster cargo and get one coin for every cargo.
View attachment 99134
*cargo looks like chest my misstake
@Chrille

Not sure I understand what you say by "150mil total amount left/ 150k per chest* = 1 000 "....

What type of a Chest are you referring to, when you mention 150k ? Are those 150k the points awarded by the Fellowship for turning in that Chest ?

Which it means, that some 1,000 of that type of a Chest need to be turned in to accumulate 150 million Fellowship Points ?

But if the CAP is 450 million Fellowship Points, wouldn't that mean that some 3,000 of that type of Maritime Trade Cargo would be needed to be turned in to get to those many Fellowship Points ?

That's a REALLY high number of Maritime Trade Cargo crates !!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Chrille

Not sure I understand what you say by "150mil total amount left/ 150k per chest* = 1 000 "....

What type of a Chest are you referring to, when you mention 150k ? Are those 150k the points awarded by the Fellowship for turning in that Chest ?

Which it means, that some 1,000 of that type of a Chest need to be turned in to accumulate 150 million Fellowship Points ?

But if the CAP is 450 million Fellowship Points, wouldn't that mean that some 3,000 of that type of Maritime Trade Cargo would be needed to be turned in to get to those many Fellowship Points ?

That's a REALLY high number of Maritime Trade Cargo crates !!
The cargo are worth the value of Correct city turn in points. Bottom this page: Ultima Online Publish 104: Rising Tide Event Guide | uo-cah.com.

As stated more than twice in this thread. (included pictures) You get a Tome at 150M points. An Icon at 300M points. First coin at 450M points.

Then ANY cargo you donate gets a coin. So you have to put in 450M points to start getting coins. Thats 45 Mythical Cargo from Beacons. Or a bazillion other type crates. You can donate up to 600M points.

Time to do more beacons. Whining will not change the numbers. This was on Baja etc. we approved by not testing and giving feedback.

600M is the Maximum you can donate.

Yes, coins do not stack and neither does cargo. Make room.

So far my only complaints are that you do not get any item at 600M points and you do not get a Title at any point.

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the beacons are still broke where they keep firing cannons even after all orcs are dead... (unless it's been fixed in the last several hours)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the beacons are still broke where they keep firing cannons even after all orcs are dead... (unless it's been fixed in the last several hours)
I have only been doing Beacons recently. They have worked on LS this whole time.

If two beacons are near, you have to kill all the orcs on Both. Sometimes 3 can be near and you have to kill all the orcs. I wrote a bug report on that a long time ago.

I have seen some Orc ships without a crew tho.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still happening on Legends as of about half an hour ago..... ran off and scuttled a ghost ship then went back to check it again, wasn't firing at me at that time (yes, I sailed away and back before I went and found the ghost ship) so I finished it..... gee, guess what..... no gold cargo

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I found a merchant ship with no crew just sailing back and forth... so I scuttled it and took all it's treasures.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Holy cow... They bumped Fel Corgul's loot table to the stratosphere.
28 items, the lowest one being lesser artifact, 5 being legendary artifact. A lot of usable items too.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy cow... They bumped Fel Corgul's loot table to the stratosphere.
28 items, the lowest one being lesser artifact, 5 being legendary artifact. A lot of usable items too.
You sure? Thats the September update. You better do a bunch now!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Did another one right now, not a single item lower than lesser artifact.
Nothing keep worth this time, but they definitely bumped his loot table intensity.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
was finding that after one shot they don't move, was that the case for you?
Yes it was... I found that interesting... but nice to not have to chase it half way round the globe..

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, have a few questions / comments:

1) Do we know is there's a purpose to the Fellowship items other than eye candy?

2) Doesn't the equivalent of 45 beacon crates seem excessive for the casual player, especially when considering that this doesn't consider any trade-in items that someone may want (including what may be a limited-time pet)?

3) Is there any other way to get the crates for turn-in? I mean, what if sailing and cannon stuff isn't your cup of tea?

And before anyone plans on writing a diatribe about someone (like a casual player) wanting the same rewards as someone that does nothing but play UO all day, please reconsider; I'm not asking for your opinion on that matter. I'm just looking for answers for us non-hardcore players that have limited time to play, and may not want to spend all of their available UO time doing the same thing over and over again, and that something not being that enjoyable to them (destroying beacons).

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, have a few questions / comments:

1) Do we know is there's a purpose to the Fellowship items other than eye candy?

2) Doesn't the equivalent of 45 beacon crates seem excessive for the casual player, especially when considering that this doesn't consider any trade-in items that someone may want (including what may be a limited-time pet)?

3) Is there any other way to get the crates for turn-in? I mean, what if sailing and cannon stuff isn't your cup of tea?

And before anyone plans on writing a diatribe about someone (like a casual player) wanting the same rewards as someone that does nothing but play UO all day, please reconsider; I'm not asking for your opinion on that matter. I'm just looking for answers for us non-hardcore players that have limited time to play, and may not want to spend all of their available UO time doing the same thing over and over again, and that something not being that enjoyable to them (destroying beacons).
1) No. Though the coins may have a use in the future.

2) No. Seeing as the beacons are "permanent content" and the ability to get the Fellowship (and the Pirate stuff) will be around until the next publish (possibly longer for the Fellowship items), you have plenty of time. You could get 1 Mythical crate per day and finish with crates to spare.

3) Buy them.