• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glenda

Odin Firefly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondering if someone could tell me what Glenda sells for.
Have 2 of these and may want to sell.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good Luck. The pvpers had Glenda nerfed to uselessness. The bow isn't that special either, it needs mana regen instead of stamina regen.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Luck. The pvpers had Glenda nerfed to uselessness. The bow isn't that special either, it needs mana regen instead of stamina regen.
No the "pvpers" didn't do anything. The Devs were WELLLLL aware of the issues with Glenda prior to release. They were told time and time again..they didn't listen. I swear sometimes they leave stuff like in there to increase sales of less bought things i.e. 120 Macing until enough of the community waffles, then they call it a bug. When Glenda was on Test I was showing the 80+ deathstrikes. This was common knowledge. They were just too lazy to fix it. So instead of balancing the damage they nerfed it to completely uselessness because the DO NOT understand basic mechanics. Isn't it obvious by now?

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
And could you give me a reason as to how this affected PVM? Seems like a pretty sweet jab at a community that were the only ones really affected by the implementation of Glenda...

@Odin Firefly don't listen to these guys. The Glenda is still very strong and should fetch a fair penny. I sold one off vendor a couple days ago for 160m

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
these days ive seen glenda from from 60-80m on vendors

Odin Firefly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty for posts. I have 2 Glenda's on Napa atm. If anyone interested in buying let me know.