• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gank Of The Week !!

T

Turtle

Verum says there's no alliance and Kodran says theres no alliance but they fight together daily, pvm and pvp. *shrug*

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Verum says there's no alliance and Kodran says theres no alliance but they fight together daily, pvm and pvp. *shrug*
i just saw them recently guarding wisp dungeon together. i should of took a screen shot! damn:/ next time!

T

Turtle

I have gone to battle with them every single day since TO realized Melissa was there. Except today because I didn't bother to go but its good to know they didn't miss a day of doing Mel together as a none alliance.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is koc/tnt allied all of you have kinda like passed the buck on JSV/TO.. we already established they arent allied. Just like you guys arent right! :dunce:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just saw them recently guarding wisp dungeon together. i should of took a screen shot! damn:/ next time!
Yea some people dont get it yet, Alliances no matter which guild has them are pathetic. Why not be a GUILD and fight as A GUILD. You guys complain you have no one to fight, but yet your all allied one way or another. Maybe its time for a new game? Or different style of uo. You guys have to many friends, not enough foes.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never had such an easy time finding fights in about 5 years, between fighting the massive amounts of TO and JSV around we have had some good fights against TnT and beyond that there are lots of groups doing early morning spawns and even a few Doom raids. Throw in all the new pvm and quest stuff and times are pretty fun :)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never had such an easy time finding fights in about 5 years, between fighting the massive amounts of TO and JSV around we have had some good fights against TnT and beyond that there are lots of groups doing early morning spawns and even a few Doom raids. Throw in all the new pvm and quest stuff and times are pretty fun :)
You cant be serious right?Second of all raiding/pvping spawns and doom is not pvp...third if you wanna pvm and do quests uo is not the game to be playing...also how many stocked vendors do you see around?

BTW if you try to sit here and even tell me this server is more populated then 2003-2004 then your gonna need to be hospitalized...

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cant be serious right?Second of all raiding/pvping spawns and doom is not pvp
It is the only real pvp that has any meaning in my eyes, fighting for a purpose is much more fun than mindless Luna ganking.

if you wanna pvm and do quests uo is not the game to be playing
Pretty sure an RPG is even more based around these principles than pvp, if you want a pvp game with no quests and no pvm i suggest counter strike because evry other mmo has pvm as an integral part of it's gameplay. Just because you have no clue about an area of a game doesn't mean it doesn't belong :)

also how many stocked vendors do you see around
Vendors themselves detract from player interaction which is why our boards are so lively and interesting. Pretty much any essential crafted necessity can be found within 2 screens of a moongate for everything else you will actually have to interact with people which i can see being a hindrance for people like yourself with such abrasive personalities.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW if you try to sit here and even tell me this server is more populated then 2003-2004 then your gonna need to be hospitalized
I never said any such thing just it's not hard to find a fight if you actually want one, people like you don't want fun they want a reason to tell everyone else why they shouldn't be having any :)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is the only real pvp that has any meaning in my eyes, fighting for a purpose is much more fun than mindless Luna ganking.

Pretty sure an RPG is even more based around these principles than pvp, if you want a pvp game with no quests and no pvm i suggest counter strike because evry other mmo has pvm as an integral part of it's gameplay. Just because you have no clue about an area of a game doesn't mean it doesn't belong :)

Vendors themselves detract from player interaction which is why our boards are so lively and interesting. Pretty much any essential crafted necessity can be found within 2 screens of a moongate for everything else you will actually have to interact with people which i can see being a hindrance for people like yourself with such abrasive personalities.
Your whole essay is the total exact opposite of what sp was you can tell your a AOS baby enjoy your sp you two are perfect for each other...selling two accounts!!!And not too burst your bubble but before AOS people actually pvp'ed and didnt fight in luna...ofcourse luna is lame...but its part of uo you love...AOS...

btw still selling two accounts...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said any such thing just it's not hard to find a fight if you actually want one, people like you don't want fun they want a reason to tell everyone else why they shouldn't be having any :)
You PVM thats your fun im not a pvmer like i said honestly if you want to pvm uo is not the game point blank...

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if i prefered pre aos or post they are just different, all i know is i still have fun so i continue to play i can't say i know what it feels like to keep playing a game i hate but i can assure you if i ever find out i will be quick to end the pain :)

You PVM thats your fun im not a pvmer like i said honestly if you want to pvm uo is not the game point blank...
But i pvm in U.O and have fun, maybe you know what is actually more fun for me than i do :)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if i prefered pre aos or post they are just different, all i know is i still have fun so i continue to play i can't say i know what it feels like to keep playing a game i hate but i can assure you if i ever find out i will be quick to end the pain :)
:thumbsup:

I'm working on it...

T

Turtle

So is koc/tnt allied all of you have kinda like passed the buck on JSV/TO.. we already established they arent allied. Just like you guys arent right! :dunce:
I already stated in another post that I will attack TO before TNT on the field. Mainly because of the childish actions I see ingame, i.e. standing over the corpse of someone who just faught your entire guild solo for 45minutes saying "epic fail" ect...
If I see TNT on the field alone I attack them and vs versa I assure you and when the TO are dead which is usually pretty quickly I go after the TNT or anyone else I see. I hope that is simple enough.
Btw why do you care? Do you have a personal stake in this? Maybe a TO relationship of your own?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isnt there an event though? Like the Magincia Blackrock one, when the shard was bumping for like 3 weeks and then went completely flatlined.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No thats not entirely true, it is the game if your into pvm... If you havnt noticed in the last 2-3 years the only things that they have added into the game have only enhanced pvming. So yes Id say this is a PVM game now. And people like "you" arent the #1 customer anymore, and your opinion really means sqat to them now.

D

Death of Hemp

Meanwhile KOC is fighting along side JSV against TO from luna gz *shrug*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and i get attacked by jsv at east entrance while both tnt and to shoot me from inside their house *doubleshrugs*
Lots of allaiances going on there!!! "I resign from my guild" you should all try it and start fresh... mix up the pot a little bit.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already stated in another post that I will attack TO before TNT on the field. Mainly because of the childish actions I see ingame, i.e. standing over the corpse of someone who just faught your entire guild solo for 45minutes saying "epic fail" ect...
If I see TNT on the field alone I attack them and vs versa I assure you and when the TO are dead which is usually pretty quickly I go after the TNT or anyone else I see. I hope that is simple enough.
Btw why do you care? Do you have a personal stake in this? Maybe a TO relationship of your own?

I dont care, Dont have a personal stake in this... The closest Im getting to having a relationship with EA again is right here on this forum... And yes I still do enjoy reading this and laughing :):dunce: :next: