• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gank Of The Week !!

K

KVJ

Brought to you by the famous Siege Ganking Alliance....

Oh by the way, for all you new people out there coming to siege... You better join KOC & TNT on their epic quest for pillaging... And I also love how Balki earlier in game quoted, " I hate ganks and people who use arties". Lovely! Enjoy! Cause I won't be playing much till this **** subsides... Hell, I was fighting Krustal one on one until this.....

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh by the way, for all you new people out there coming to siege... You better join KOC & TNT on their epic quest for pillaging... And I also love how Balki earlier in game quoted, " I hate ganks and people who use arties". Lovely! Enjoy! Cause I won't be playing much till this **** subsides... Hell, I was fighting Krustal one on one until this.....

KOC and TNT allied again?!?!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All I can do is laugh... TnT KOC. :cursing:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

For TNT/KOC:[youtube]oxKK6oVzbWQ[/youtube]

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kodran honestly do you think any of us owe you respect?

Just because you finally prepare a PVP char and log him on doesnt mean we are all going to line up one after another to fight you solo, you have been a trammy tamer for how long and now you're crying about getting ganked?

wow ur either the most silly tamer on siege, or....... naa just thats it.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For TNT/KOC:[youtube]oxKK6oVzbWQ[/youtube]
stop linking us to your youtube videos charonday just to get more hits. You should make a new numa numa video chardonay but im not sure if you could fit your entire head on one video screen it may be way too big

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should make a new numa numa video chardonay but im not sure if you could fit your entire head on one video screen it may be way too big
OMFG,are you serious?!?!?Have you looked at your hair lately??!?!

POT+KETTLE=Goodguy..............<-------------------------------

H

HaHa

Best part of it was the way you cried after dying. THat was the total win for me. Especially since you tried to gank me just a lil bit before, so ya way to fail.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kodran you should know by now never to expect a 1v1 in Luna. Besides that, Othello was with you and trying to dismount. Guess he isn't significant enough to count? :next:

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL I have to laugh because TO/TD is way bigger then KoC + TnT and maybe even some of JSV combined, you field more members then any guild x 3.. You die, your guild cant PvP or save you for the life of em, and as soon as you die all you hear is..

"Complaints"
"Uneducated statements"
"Unfufilled threat"
"Log off"
"Emo tears and cuts"

Somebody needs a!!!

/hug *Loves horrible zerg guilds :)*

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

I just dont undertsand how KoC one minute says how they dont/wont allie or how they dont need TnT...
Then the next min there is another alliance.
I dont look down on it or anything, its obvious neither of the guilds can cut it anymore to deal with TO.
Though im sure when all is said and done with, there will be a mass zerg against !MM!

Meh NBD right?
Let the flames start?
:heart:

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in level one of Wisp dungeon a couple of days ago and saw four TO hunting down this poor guy from the LIFE guild who have been on our shard for less than a week. Somehow your pathetic whining seems kind of hollow.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just dont undertsand how KoC one minute says how they dont/wont allie or how they dont need TnT...
I dont look down on it or anything, its obvious neither of the guilds can cut it anymore to deal with TO.
Though im sure when all is said and done with, there will be a mass zerg against !MM!

Meh NBD right?
Let the flames start?
Well put. :) September ftw. :danceb: hope they remove rot.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
look at the pic, look at his map. we had 1 extra person on the field then them. but they had more tamers. as i said when we dropped one of thier tamers they ran to thier house. some ran to the NW house, toki jumped on wall (but died), and neo and others ran to the northern house. i was chasing vog NW fighting him and othello was trying to dismount me but missed. it was no 1 on 1! rolleyes:

right before this fight started we were fighting JSV when asty tried to pick one of us off with his dragon but we killed him, then they all showed up soon after

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL I have to laugh because TO/TD is way bigger then KoC + TnT and maybe even some of JSV combined, you field more members then any guild x 3.. You die, your guild cant PvP or save you for the life of em, and as soon as you die all you hear is..

"Complaints"
"Uneducated statements"
"Unfufilled threat"
"Log off"
"Emo tears and cuts"

Somebody needs a!!!

/hug *Loves horrible zerg guilds :)*
Wonder what happened to that "small, elite group of PvPer's" that Hef was trying to put together? Looks like he missed the mark on both counts. :p

K

KVJ

I was in level one of Wisp dungeon a couple of days ago and saw four TO hunting down this poor guy from the LIFE guild who have been on our shard for less than a week. Somehow your pathetic whining seems kind of hollow.
We did have more then enough members to kill that hopeless noob. But hopefully he learned a lesson, don't go to popular quest locations unless you wanna risk the inevitable. As to I, should of never walked into that gank.

Now for the Kodran fighting aspects, I only bust him out when I'm out numbered. Ever since 6 stealth dismounters popped out in Luna, Kits right, I should never expect a fair fight. I prefer faction based pvp. Where we can fight without 20 billion reward statutes going off simultaneously, and less guard zone huggers. I have no ties with JSV, either does TO. You guys out numbered us by half on the field and we still withstand your garbage attacks. I must be smarter though, I shouldn't of expect a fair fight coming from Krustal. She's all about the lewt, which is why I left her guild before cause she loots guildies and hoards it all for her self.

H

Hugibear

Meh NBD right?
Let the flames start?
Gee if I cant cut it what does that make you. You came to a koc spawn, got warned, didnt leave, and I killed you what 25 seconds later. And dont you dare say I had help, I told everyone there to start killin the champ, I would make short work of you. I just didnt think it would be that short. Maybe you need to go practice on those prodo shards more.

As for Vogg/Kordan why do you always cut off the bottom of your screen shots? And why do you cry other people cheat???

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

Gee if I cant cut it what does that make you. You came to a koc spawn, got warned, didnt leave, and I killed you what 25 seconds later. And dont you dare say I had help, I told everyone there to start killin the champ, I would make short work of you. I just didnt think it would be that short. Maybe you need to go practice on those prodo shards more.

As for Vogg/Kordan why do you always cut off the bottom of your screen shots? And why do you cry other people cheat???
You cut down a guy with gm weapon skill while spamming lighting strike o_O
Its not a big achievement, if I was worried about dying I would have left, I was out numbered 5 - 1.

C

Calibretto

We did have more then enough members to kill that hopeless noob. But hopefully he learned a lesson, don't go to popular quest locations unless you wanna risk the inevitable. As to I, should of never walked into that gank.

Now for the Kodran fighting aspects, I only bust him out when I'm out numbered. Ever since 6 stealth dismounters popped out in Luna, Kits right, I should never expect a fair fight. I prefer faction based pvp. Where we can fight without 20 billion reward statutes going off simultaneously, and less guard zone huggers. I have no ties with JSV, either does TO. You guys out numbered us by half on the field and we still withstand your garbage attacks. I must be smarter though, I shouldn't of expect a fair fight coming from Krustal. She's all about the lewt, which is why I left her guild before cause she loots guildies and hoards it all for her self.

Krystal has fought me one vs one many times. It;s funny how you cry gank, when I was trying to one vs one you guys the other day you called in two tamers for one mage. (me). then when i dropped Nasty in a 7vs one gank more people showed up. THEN! After you got lucky enough to kill me you guys res killed me a few times at luna gate,then jumped my gate home and res killed me there. Yet you want to cry when you get killed ROFL.

T

Turtle

I have no ties with JSV, either does TO. You guys out numbered us by half on the field and we still withstand your garbage attacks.
No ties with JSV, none eh..you sure about that? Please explain why you , yes YOU have been farming Melissa WITH JSV for the past week almost every single day. :lie:
KOC and TNT outnumber you by half on the field.
:scholar:

Ok where to start with this statement...If we outnumber you (which is more then you have) maybe twice...double..but not half (that would be less) and much more accurate according to my experience.
I rarely get a 1v1 vs any of you and the last one I can recall was when you died 5 times in a row on your characters. Since Melissa started spawning I have fought you and at least double my numbers <---see what I did there, and I must say I've come out on top. I've died to the gank and to mobs in wisp dungeon but I expect that to happen when I fight ridiculous numbers. As I think Shak has tried to explain to you in other threads when he's fighting 10v1. We both do this on a daily basis and haven't posted once about dieing to a gank or threatening to quit if it didn't.....stop...rofl.

As for TNT, I rarely see them in the field and if I do I for sure will go after a TO first because of posts like this and also those rare occations when you do kill we 45v1 and 45 of you start spamming "epic fail" or something just a lame. Oh and I remember someone who came on here accusing somebody of hacking too. Things like that usually put you first in line of the battle field son.
:dunce:

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

WELL???????

M

Mr. Sly

sheesh... i had a ton of fun fighting yesterday with all u folks :) !

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe if you left Luna, you wouldn't have this problem. ROFL at the PvP whiners who only leave Luna to quest.

Oh, and stop breaking the RoC by using that sig...it's too tall...la

Dola

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Field alliances are as old as man himself. The enemy of enemy is my friend.
*Melts back into the fabric of the real world.*

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMFG,are you serious?!?!?Have you looked at your hair lately??!?!

POT+KETTLE=Goodguy..............<-------------------------------
OMFG you're talking **** on my hair

Ok pretty boy lets see your doo unless you're too scared to even show a picture of your face.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't there some stretched hides and skull candles you need to be stealing from Doom like the real thieves?

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they tryed to move it to spirit/sac, but we stopped going there when they kept running in and outa the pixie dungeon or they run north to the pixie spawn. most of us are red so pixie auto attack us:/ and for little things they hurt! :cursing:

SavageSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TO/TD/4RCE Crying Gank...... what a joke, this last weekend yall consistantly fielded 9-13 ppl, maybe even more then that at times.

TNT might have had 3-5 ppl at best fighting, KOC maybe 3-5 at times this last weekend, it was a non stop TO gankfest all weekend, you get hammered one night and you come here squealing.

Get your peterpumper ready so you can inflate that E-Peen of yours again for the next time yall outnumber 3 guilds combined and come here to boast about your Siege Dominance.

Cry more when your outnumbered and get deflated, Brag more when you outnumber everyone else, thats all yall are good at.

D

Death of Hemp

look at the pic, look at his map. we had 1 extra person on the field then them. but they had more tamers. as i said when we dropped one of thier tamers they ran to thier house. some ran to the NW house, toki jumped on wall (but died), and neo and others ran to the northern house
Ummm....are we looking at the same pic?!

He has ONE other person in his automap who is even near the same screen. For that matter, there are only 3 other people that even show in Malas on his map!!!

On ONE screen you have;

1 Memnoch
2 Balki
3 Sprago
4 Hugibear
5 Rick
6 Krystal
7 Masou
8 Elmer Fudd
9 Yet another dismounter who's name is covered by "Vogg's corpse"
10-20 Whomever else you have off screen and hidden. Can't tell since the pic doesnt show your automap, only TOs.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm....are we looking at the same pic?!

He has ONE other person in his automap who is even near the same screen. For that matter, there are only 3 other people that even show in Malas on his map!!!

On ONE screen you have;

1 Memnoch
2 Balki
3 Sprago
4 Hugibear
5 Rick
6 Krystal
7 Masou
8 Elmer Fudd
9 Yet another dismounter who's name is covered by "Vogg's corpse"
10-20 Whomever else you have off screen and hidden. Can't tell since the pic doesnt show your automap, only TOs.
did u read my post? some had died before vog did and went to their houses to equip. other TO when they lost thier numbers and tamer ran to thier houses. vog said it was a one on one, but it clearly wasn't, his dismonter tried to dismount me but missed. there was a lot of people on the field from both sides. i think we had 1 more then them but TO had more tamers. death, u weren't even there...

N

NyM

Alright Mr Vogg aka Voodoo ? right ?

Not that i care what u or anyone else think im doing while playing or pvping. But to finally get over that ****. Does anyone know how i can record my whole screen while playing ?!

We can set up a duel while im doing that and ill put up that video on boards and you can watch yourself dieing if u wish ;)

If u win ill watch myself dieing which is totally fine with me, not like you or ur guys who keep crying once they die and loose all that mongbat lewts =D

Thank you for telling me that im the best tho xD

So are u down for that mr Vogg talking that big all the time, i really want to get you out of yor houses at least once. Lemme know my icq is 267 653 104.

And could pls someone who already did that with recording the screen icq or pm me as well where i can get those programs ?! thx

Im sure you will come up with another excuse ;)

Peace and greetings from Germany haha

N

NyM

Another thing tho, why do you come here and cry about a gank anyway ? all ive seen u doing to my play time is exactly the same thing...

too bad u fail most of the time and die on a stealth tamer which is not possible imo, if you would know what ur doing ;)

Oh and btw didnt you just break the ROC ?! :danceb:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright Mr Vogg aka Voodoo ? right ?

Not that i care what u or anyone else think im doing while playing or pvping. But to finally get over that ****. Does anyone know how i can record my whole screen while playing ?!

We can set up a duel while im doing that and ill put up that video on boards and you can watch yourself dieing if u wish ;)

If u win ill watch myself dieing which is totally fine with me, not like you or ur guys who keep crying once they die and loose all that mongbat lewts =D

Thank you for telling me that im the best tho xD

So are u down for that mr Vogg talking that big all the time, i really want to get you out of yor houses at least once. Lemme know my icq is 267 653 104.

And could pls someone who already did that with recording the screen icq or pm me as well where i can get those programs ?! thx

Im sure you will come up with another excuse ;)

Peace and greetings from Germany haha

He must have had too many dudes... DUDESS!

N

NyM

Get off my Dudeeesssss .... DUDE

hahaha

u know it puff u know it ^^

T

Turtle

Ahhh.. when the little man feels beaten he always falls back to the accusations of hacking and insults to education level. Trying to compensate for something my dear Vogg?

H

HaHa

I am curious though, if Vogg didnt have a dismounter there attacking us, what is the dismounter doing there in that screeny in UOAM? Just sitting there watching Vogg die and cry?

V

Verum

no turtle we are not field truced with T.O. or any of the other guilds on the field

we are however allied with C8V ,SS , and AOE those are our main guilds in our alliance the rest of the guilds in our alliance are one man guilds and they mainly pvm

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Very true, She took like 17 mil from a vendor and is now in a field alliance with the guy like its no big deal. tsk tsk.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no turtle we are not field truced with T.O. or any of the other guilds on the field

we are however allied with C8V ,SS , and AOE those are our main guilds in our alliance the rest of the guilds in our alliance are one man guilds and they mainly pvm
So now its back to the JSv alliance thats been there.. the new koc/tnt alliance thats been off and on for the last 2 months... and what TO/TD the only guild not allied/faction/ and red. wow congrats hef you did do alright so far... so lets see if you can keep it together for a little while now... Thast the hard part keeping a guild together...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't there some stretched hides and skull candles you need to be stealing from Doom like the real thieves?
Pfft, I haven't been on much these days. Been too nice out...I generally log in every other day to get a RoT gain or two...the only reason I might visit Doom is to grab a few turn in points...but honestly...I don't care about the point earning...except for the ones I steal off other players. (75k to date).

All that being said...are you defending the Luna/House fighting? LOL, I love it. All the kiddy PvPers talk tough, but are usually withing a screen or two from Luna or a guardzone. If you continuelly hang out in an area away from the guardzone, ultimately the others will follow. It may take time, and it may take a few posts telling people where you are (away from the guardzone) but they would eventually come looking...la

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm no PvPer sadly pvm and crafting is my forte and if i happen to kill a few people in between all the sweeter :)

Anyways if it wasn't for the Luna trash you wouldn't have any empty bottles to steal for a guardwhack.