Funniest victim

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

I have recently restarted my thief on Siege and am having a fair bit of fun with it, about an hour ago I stole a ring, 14hci, nothing special.

I like to do a little bit of RP shtick after stealing, thanking the person for their ignorance or the like for letting me take their goods.

I had a player who told me my Shakespeare was crap, and then proceeded to tell me how unread I was because he started spewing out names from Shakespearian plays saying how much smarter than me he was, because I was laughing too hard to actually mention what play they were from (admittedly I only recognised a few of them not all. I'm not all that versed on classical Literature)

What have others been made to laugh at, thanks to the stupidty of victims?

G

You need to make sure you have UOSS running, those types of pics become instant classics. I have a whole drive of them, I still need to go through and edit, lol...la

G

Yeah I think thats worth looking into, I love Chad's stories as well as Rogue Jones'. Jones' main shard was Oceania, he is still known as a sort of Semi-Hero to players from that time, he was loved by all and hated even more by all.

What about some of Rico's Tales? Nothing to regale us noobs with? Stuff to give us hope for the future of thieving?

G

LOL, I think Chad stole a couple of mine and has them listed in his non-Chad adventure files...la

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

LOL, I think Chad stole a couple of mine and has them listed in his non-Chad adventure files...la

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean stole, as in me asking for any stories here on the forums and you pm'ing on 2/26/07 and giving me permission and giving me a link...

Then yes... I stole them...

<blockquote><hr>

Here's a couple...

...of toons I put together awhile back.

link

...la

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't rip anyone's stuff...

(If anyone else has any they want to put up, just post them here or on my forums and lemme know.)

V

vanecrox

I don't really see the humor in that story, but if it gave you a laugh that's all that matters. I usually get a good laugh about once a week, but I'm not always around to hear what happens after I steal the item. Most of the time somebody will start laughing and tell me what the guy said after I left.

Siege is a pretty small community, so it's usually the same 3 or 4 people that give memorable responses. When I get bored I'll steal something from them to satisfy my humor. It usually falls into the same categories:

Before stolen from:
-They're telling somebody how "uber" they are and how they "pwn" everyone.
-They're telling somebody how fast they are and can catch anyone in pvp.
-They're arguing with somebody over an item they just looted from their corpse (so priceless).
-They decide to eat a powerscroll at a bank.

After:
-They try to convince me that what I stole is of no value.
-The beg me to give the item back.
-They say they'll leave the game.
-They praise the theft and try to convince me that thieves are a valuable asset to any pvp game (convincing me or you?).
-They talk to people around them saying how stupid thieves are.
-They run out to buy a replacement to what was just stolen (another priceless).

G

LOL, we are thieves. I would have never thought you would have taken offense to the statement. Yes, you had my permission to post them, no biggy...la

I

imported_Branwyn of Errol

As to Siege being a small community; I have a character Delores Duende there two days old and training to be a thief. Same character on Cats shard is very bored so I thought I would follow advice and move to Siege. Joined the NEW guild; great people who have been very helpful getting me started. Since I work in rl as well as play UO as a character I am pretty wet behind the ears as you can imagine.
Anyhow this evening I was sitting next to my sweetheart Maurice the Beggar in the tavern by West Brit Bank practicing hiding and having hot flashes (casting fireballs on self). Pretty boring and I was tired. Meanwhile a certain stealthy gent named Reekoh must have been captivated by my aura (which gave new meaning to the term "hot") and unbeknownst to me he sat down next to me staring down my cleavage, and then at the crap in my bag as well. There must be a law against such passionate behavior in this establishment because to my astonishment a guard appears from nowhere and poor Reekoh's naked body splatted on the floor. I moved away and hid then decided that the Inn up the road was a better place for a lady (even if she be a scoundrel) to hang out at night. As I tiredly headed up the road and settled into my room I saw my secret admirer out of the window. He was leaving the healer and heading back to the tavern.
There is no honor among theives, they say. I found this episode very amusing.
Anyhow now that I am seriously training a thief I will be reading this board and wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
Delores Duende, noob thief

G

LOL, sorry for trying to kill you on my newbie orc, lol...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 12, 2001
Siege Perilous
mobile-cuisine.com
HEY!!! There I am. I guess I have the "guest" disguise kit on from the previous boards.

Oh, and Chad...contact the admins and they will combine the posts from your imported account to your current one...then delete the old one...la