• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) @FrejaSP & anyone agreeing with her opinions:

• Thread starter Førsaken
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
F

Førsaken

My proposal for faction buy backs is not a cry, nor meant to come off as one. Let me be clear when saying this:

-Siege Perilous/Ultima Online was given expansions just like any other game out there on the market.

-With expansions, comes new items, new skills, new pets, new monsters, new lands, etc. With this comes new templates.

-This makes Ultima Online an item dependent game. It's always been that way and will only get worse unless you learn to adapt.

-Mystic/EA offered ways to try many new template variations, to peak interest of their current and dwindling player base.

-Not all will like these changes, but you must learn to adapt and know when to speak out about what needs to go or change/nerfed.

So, with that, I say you honestly need to adapt or move over to UHall and join the band wagon on getting a Classic Server back. I gave suggestions that will keep UO in its current form (instead of slapping them in the face like you and others constantly do with being so unhappy with their ideas such as faction artifacts).

If you can't understand yet, that with:

-Lowering faction cost
-Removing player name tag off faction items
-Removing hero/evil dyed system
-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate
-Revamp loot/luck system

You'll get a better, more populated Siege Perilous, then shame on you for being so thick headed.

On a side note, I had another idea;

-Require 90 Tactics to use a bola !!!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My proposal for faction buy backs is not a cry, nor meant to come off as one. Let me be clear when saying this:

-Siege Perilous/Ultima Online was given expansions just like any other game out there on the market.

-With expansions, comes new items, new skills, new pets, new monsters, new lands, etc. With this comes new templates.

-This makes Ultima Online an item dependent game. It's always been that way and will only get worse unless you learn to adapt.

-Mystic/EA offered ways to try many new template variations, to peak interest of their current and dwindling player base.

-Not all will like these changes, but you must learn to adapt and know when to speak out about what needs to go or change/nerfed.

So, with that, I say you honestly need to adapt or move over to UHall and join the band wagon on getting a Classic Server back. I gave suggestions that will keep UO in its current form (instead of slapping them in the face like you and others constantly do with being so unhappy with their ideas such as faction artifacts).

If you can't understand yet, that with:

-Lowering faction cost
-Removing player name tag off faction items
-Removing hero/evil dyed system
-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate
-Revamp loot/luck system

You'll get a better, more populated Siege Perilous, then shame on you for being so thick headed.

On a side note, I had another idea;

-Require 90 Tactics to use a bola !!!
:sad2:

F

Førsaken

Opinion noted and I'm so glad you idol me so much to even quote me when being the very next poster.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm ok with most of your list, just not the first one.

-Lowering faction cost I can't agree with this as this items should be expensive as they are overpowered.
-Removing player name tag off faction items This will help a little
-Removing hero/evil dyed system I sure would like to see that happen
-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate I agree with this
-Revamp loot/luck system This would be nice too, we sure need cheaper imbuing resources.

I don't agree, that Siege should be given everything when we get new expansions, Faction sure was a mistake on Siege

And no, I do not need to adapt and move on, that will never happen.

Want to help Siege, try only to loot what you need, leave the rest on the body. That will help the player to stay on the shard.

Sure some players may deserve a dry loot but most don't.

Want money for your kill, go play with item insurance on prodo shards.

If you want the player to come back for more, don't make the game a pain of farming for him.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, can we lock this?

BTW, it was "adapt OR move over to Uhall and join the bandwagon for a classic shard"

Also, you get like 5k for a kill on prodo, where gold is inflated 10x of what siege is. I kill someone on prodo and go, WHERES THE LEWT?!

Then I log on siege.

Also, just saying - I play siege to kill ppl and take their stuffs. Telling me to not take their stuffs is like telling you to stop posting about stuff you have no clue about. It won't happen!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, can we lock this?

BTW, it was "adapt OR move over to Uhall and join the bandwagon for a classic shard"

Also, you get like 5k for a kill on prodo, where gold is inflated 10x of what siege is. I kill someone on prodo and go, WHERES THE LEWT?!

Then I log on siege.

Also, just saying - I play siege to kill ppl and take their stuffs. Telling me to not take their stuffs is like telling you to stop posting about stuff you have no clue about. It won't happen!
:thumbup1:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't believe in a classic shard

Then I log on siege.
I don't like players who only kill for the loot anyway

Sadly some do and then they cry, they have noone to fight.
If you want someone to fight, think before you loot.

Siege could have alot more players and fun if we had less players who do not care how many they make give up the shard.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hence our super cheap buyback thread?

Pay attention?

200k tops buyback?

No looting is like trammel?

You're done.

Like I said, you don't PvP, so stop being a thorn in our nuts when we try to have a positive discussion on stratics, kay? You honestly had no reason to post in that thread.

And yes, what you're looking for is a classic shard.

Spend 5 minutes on google - "UOSEC******" You fill in the blanks.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hence our super cheap buyback thread?

Pay attention?

200k tops buyback?

No looting is like trammel?
If that is no matter if it is faction or imbued stuff it's fine to me. I still won't loot if I should kill someone.

Like I said, you don't PvP, so stop being a thorn in our nuts when we try to have a positive discussion on stratics, kay? You honestly had no reason to post in that thread.
The reason I rarely PvP is, I rarely get attacked as I don't see anyone where I'm hunting. It may be my timezone that is the main problem.

And yes, what you're looking for is a classic shard.
The old days was fun but I love custumizing houses, imbuing, plant growing, garg land and alot other stuff. I would not play on a classic shard

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea as a whole, Sakie but keep in mind that some players run pure solo and that makes things a bit harder for that player.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-Lowering faction cost I can't agree with this as this items should be expensive as they are overpowered.
-Removing player name tag off faction items This will help a little
-Removing hero/evil dyed system I sure would like to see that happen
-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate I agree with this
-Revamp loot/luck system This would be nice too, we sure need cheaper imbuing resources.

I don't agree, that Siege should be given everything when we get new expansions, Faction sure was a mistake on Siege

And no, I do not need to adapt and move on, that will never happen.

Want to help Siege, try only to loot what you need, leave the rest on the body. That will help the player to stay on the shard.

Sure some players may deserve a dry loot but most don't.

Want money for your kill, go play with item insurance on prodo shards.

If you want the player to come back for more, don't make the game a pain of farming for him.
We all play for different reasons and your ass backwards view of this game is a plague to this community.

Want to help Siege? Try not to post ridiculous crap that goes against what UO's evolved into. Everyone who plays this game is used to playing with the new monsters, the new skills, the new items... aka the new content.

Do everyone a favor and stop trying to screw with the people trying to make this game more accessible and fun for those that want to play UO with the new content. Not everyone is awesome at this game, but they should be able to go out and keep fighting, getting better and giving those of us who don't die... more to do.

I don't like players who only kill for the loot anyway
Well I don't like players who suck at this game.

You don't PvP so keep your opinions about PvP to yourself and let those of us who PvP decide what's best for ourselves.

R

RedDaTeef

Why do we need faction Arties on siege at all? Tell me plz tell me, why YOU (yes i am not one) pvpers must have these items to pvp on Siege? Tell me Tell me Tell me!!
Do you guys think you could not handle with out them, have you become so dependant on these items that it's not possible for you to play with out these over powered glory suits?
I'd perfer not to have these items on the shard, even if the name tag was removed from them and they were free to use by any factioneer.

I tell you why. If a non-factioneer is attacked by a factioneer(which happens alot) that non-factioneer is way under powered compaired to the factioneer.

So, hence, in order to up to par with these factioneer/pks, one has to join faction.

The idea of making these monster suits cheaper is just ludicrous. Easy for factioneers to be more over powered, BS.

Sell back cheap to each other, whatever, I'll still sell back at whatever price i like if I loot or steal these items from you (I usualy sell back at about 1/2 the going rate).

SO FESS UP FACTION PLAYERS!! WHY DO YOU NEED A FACTION SUIT??

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction items are easier to obtain than the no-longer-spawning items such as cursed doom arties and tokuno artifacts.

Faction artifacts (at least on siege) make new-age templates viable. Else MOST would still be running NAKED TAMERS.

And also, the higher end players, such as forsaken and the rest, will be running way better suits than anyone else, because its extremely rare for players of that calibur to die. Without faction arties, those who die pretty consistently will not be able to compete item-wise, AND skill-wise, and will eventually quit siege.

Without cursed arties and Tokuno arties available PERIOD, faction arties are the only things left that allow most people to PvP. Without them, with ANY luck we MIGHT have naked tamers sitting at luna guardzone bola-ready.

Faction arties are the only thing holding siege PvP together at the moment, without those, it will be the same old stuff that made people quit before... millions of gold and hours upon hours of farming to get one good suit that will be taken away by 5 naked bola tamers. At that point, I'd rather play atlantic.

I honestly think siege needs cursed arties to spawn off gauntlet at a higher drop percentage than normal artifacts, Treasures of tokuno need to spawn permanently on siege, and imbuing ingredients need to be more available.

Until then, factions are the only way most people can compete.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont like the 90 tactics idea, here is why.

Dexers become dismounters. The only people it will hurt is mages. Since they dont run tactics. Which who wants to chase someone on foot on a mage? You gotta stop to cast, they keep on trucking. They will get away unless redlined. In which case, the time a bola takes to fire, you can have a couple lightnings off and be done with it.

And this wont stop dismount tamers. Archery, Tactics, Tame, Lore, resist, Magery, and some med for left over points. Heavy bow, or bola, and all kill.

Gotta be something diff done.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do we need faction Arties on siege at all? Tell me plz tell me, why YOU (yes i am not one) pvpers must have these items to pvp on Siege? Tell me Tell me Tell me!!
Why do we need gardening in UO? Why is there customizable housing? Why aren't people still running around in basic leather armor using a kryss of power?

Tel me Tell me Tell me!!!

Do you guys think you could not handle with out them, have you become so dependant on these items that it's not possible for you to play with out these over powered glory suits?
I have a faction mage and a non-faction mage. Before Imbuing made decent suits even easier to get, I ran non faction suits that were on par with my faction stuff.

This constant crying about faction artifacts shows me how absolutely terrible 99% of the community on this shard is... at playing this archaic overly simplistic game.

Do YOU think the non-factioners on this server could handle not sucking so god damn much at equipping in decent gear (it's NEVER been all that hard.) Are you so stuck in the year 1999 that being given the power to customize your characters potential from both the skills you pick AND the gear you wear... is too much?

10 years ago... you needed to only pick your characters skills, train them up and then throw on any ole basic gear that was appropriate.

The game evolved... I'm sorry the few of you left still crying about it, haven't.

I tell you why. If a non-factioneer is attacked by a factioneer(which happens alot) that non-factioneer is way under powered compaired to the factioneer.

So, hence, in order to up to par with these factioneer/pks, one has to join faction.
Hence, why a boost to monster loot is so damn important to this shard.

With or without faction artifacts, you all would still be underpowered compared to the same people you're pancakes about.

Want something to pancake at? pancake at players like Kat and company who stood in the way of boosting monster loot throughout the years we've been trying to get you guys better access to some decent gear.

F

Førsaken

I dont like the 90 tactics idea, here is why.

Dexers become dismounters. The only people it will hurt is mages. Since they dont run tactics. Which who wants to chase someone on foot on a mage? You gotta stop to cast, they keep on trucking. They will get away unless redlined. In which case, the time a bola takes to fire, you can have a couple lightnings off and be done with it.

And this wont stop dismount tamers. Archery, Tactics, Tame, Lore, resist, Magery, and some med for left over points. Heavy bow, or bola, and all kill.

Gotta be something diff done.
Nope. The main ones that bola ARE mages, period. Bola + Teleport = good going. If you're fast enough, you can even poison their mount if they try to outsmart you and dismount before the bola hits. MAGES that are bola'ing are the problem. If you're an archer or melee with dismount weapon and dismounting, that's your template, double PERIOD!!!

Just saying, I would have thought your logic out a little better before hitting submit. I'm not being bola'd by many dexers. Hell, none tbh and the only ones that do it on prodo (for the most part) are stealth melee'ers and they know they can smoke bomb afterward if need be!

/end rant

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played free shards with tact requirement for bola, just made dexers not need to carry two weapons. They just had to carry thier main.

Yeah mages can tele, guess it depends where your fighting, and weather your gonna get, cant tele there, or cant see, etc. But I guess thats part of the RNG win, or wait game. Bola works, swings and shots miss. Also bola takes 0 to use, dismount takes 20 mana. Though if its not happening here except for mages, then I guess thats you in the know, and me not.

F

Førsaken

Bolas should have to check against the target's resist skill and work accordingly.
I'll take this and raise you with; trap boxes should have to check against the target's resist skill and work accordingly.

PWNED! I LOVE THIS. Lets do more!

V

Vaelix

-Lowering faction cost I can't agree with this as this items should be expensive as they are overpowered. The point of the Faction Arties on siege is the fact that While in Factions, You *Risk* being attacked anywhere in game, therefore you are *Rewarded* With slightly better gear.

-Removing player name tag off faction items This will help a little /signed

-Removing hero/evil dyed system I sure would like to see that happen Also /signed

-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate I agree with this You agree with this because it impacts your gear availability, however faction arties, because you, and others, do not want the *Risk* of being in factions, but what do however, want the *Reward* of high end gear availability, this seems hypocritical, I do agree with Re-implementing these arties 100%, but the Reason the Faction arties are stronger is because they have associated *Risk* that you do not.

-Revamp loot/luck system This would be nice too, we sure need cheaper imbuing resources. Also /signed

And no, I do not need to adapt and move on, that will never happen. This MMO, like all MMOs, Change, you will Always have to adapt.

Want to help Siege, try only to loot what you need, leave the rest on the body. That will help the player to stay on the shard. Pvpers (Outside of the strange few) have no interest in the gear that doesnt help them in some way. The only reason people are asking for this is because, they are the ones that generally do not have the skill to get Kills and stockpile armor for trade backs, gold, ect. Yes, Obviously im not going to Loot your Newbie in GM Armor, But your Faction PvP Dismount Stealth Tamer after trying to gank me, Of course I'm going to.

Sure some players may deserve a dry loot but most don't. I base the way I loot on how They fought me, If your gonna Dismount Gank stealth tamer me, Of course I'm gonna Loot you, If you 1v1 Pure mage me or something.. Maybe not.. Blame all the Stealthers running around that make pvp boring on this whole "Everyone Trashing Gear, ect" Crap. When you get killed by a mage.. okay no big, When you get killed by 9 Stealth tame dismounters, you will wanna Dry loot their ass back.

Want money for your kill, go play with item insurance on prodo shards. In The siege I started playing 4 Years ago i could Supply myself with PvP pretty much 100%, Why is that so weird Now? (This was back in Blessed Sam Days)

If you want the player to come back for more, don't make the game a pain of farming for him. The Game is already a Pain because of farmig if you are a pvper.. These changes make it better for *Everyone*
Freja, if you remember me, I'm the person who fought you in Umbra that One morning and tried to explain factions and Item Based PvP to you.

Sakeys post is basically 100% Spot on, and honestly the people who dont see it, are the people who, as stated, need to adapt.

And Btw, this Factions Vs Non Factions Suits thing, remember, I made a Very Nice Non Faction mage suit and posted it here.

On prodo, Im playing Non Factions right now and Stomping people in these "Godly" Faction suits you people are so afraid of. Yes.. On prodo i can insure my suit therefore it is good, but With these Changes, you hve access to the kind of suit i wear.. The Only Arties my Suit has are, Human Fey Legs, Ancient Sam Helm, Quiver, 5% Dci Robe, Tangle, Sash, RBC, The rest is imbued.. And.. Oh Weird!

Ancient Sam Helm
Fey Legs
RBC
Conj Robe
Quiver

Are all things, that we would/and do Run if we are not Factions, and Still Pvp just fine, Weird.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take this and raise you with; trap boxes should have to check against the target's resist skill and work accordingly.

Ok and I think you should need tactics on spells like fireball, ebolt and magic arrow since they travel to hit their target. And if I have spell reflect item on then that ball of fire should turn around and come right back at you. Also I should be able to block it with my shield with parry skill.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not knocking Sakey's buyback proposal at all with this post. But wouldn't it just be simpler with so few people these days playing on Siege...would it really matter if Siege went with insurance ( just at a Siege rate of 5 or 6k per item)

The end cost (and profit) would be the same. It would just save the hassle of tossing gear on a vendor. We all know at some point there is going to be arguements about gear not going up fast enough (or perhaps pieces missing) and the whole pyramid will collapse.

Then again...what happens to the thief profession in this case :(

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok and I think you should need tactics on spells like fireball, ebolt and magic arrow since they travel to hit their target. And if I have spell reflect item on then that ball of fire should turn around and come right back at you. Also I should be able to block it with my shield with parry skill.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not knocking Sakey's buyback proposal at all with this post. But wouldn't it just be simpler with so few people these days playing on Siege...would it really matter if Siege went with insurance ( just at a Siege rate of 5 or 6k per item)

The end cost (and profit) would be the same. It would just save the hassle of tossing gear on a vendor. We all know at some point there is going to be arguements about gear not going up fast enough (or perhaps pieces missing) and the whole pyramid will collapse.

When you say thief do you mean actually stealing an item or looting someone else's kill?

V

Vaelix

Siege "When examples are given and logic is applied (Usually in the form of a Post by Skwis) We completely Ignore it everytime." - New Headline for Siege..

-Every Single Time.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege "When examples are given and logic is applied (Usually in the form of a Post by Skwis) We completely Ignore it everytime." - New Headline for Siege..

-Every Single Time.

I think you might need vaseline and a rag after this post...

V

Vaelix

I've still got you on Block from a while ago..

Sorry Kiddo!

V

Vaelix

I have no intentions of removing him from ignore, But I wanna guess what his Post is..

Either its..

A Cry Face
or
"Pot + Kettle = Something"

Its a fun game, but I'll never know!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no intentions of removing him from ignore, But I wanna guess what his Post is..

Either its..

A Cry Face
or
"Pot + Kettle = Something"

Its a fun game, but I'll never know!
Gotta love being on ignore but they're so in love with you that they still have to reply in a round-about-way...

V

Vaelix

This will be the last thing i respond to you with Chard (Before i Somehow Power Mod this thread into lockdown) even though I have No idea what you've posted in response.

Out of the 4 years i've been playing and Using Stratics (Im not sure how long the Ignore Has existed) You are the Only person I've ever Ignore/Blocked..

Thats all.. Enjoy talking to nobody.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This will be the last thing i respond to you with Chard :)sad2:Before i Somehow Power Mod this thread into lockdown:sad2:) even though I have No idea what you've posted in response.

Out of the 4 years i've been playing and Using Stratics (Im not sure how long the Ignore Has existed) You are the Only person I've ever Ignore/Blocked..

Thats all.. Enjoy talking to nobody.
Would this be considered a man crush?

Wait a minute! If i'm on ignore who are YOU talking too??

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When you say thief do you mean actually stealing an item or looting someone else's kill?
Both I guess....looters need the love too :)

V

Vaelix

The thing is Want or Not, Siege doesnt *need* insurance, If Both sides work together for getting better and more easily obtainable gear for *Everyone* Instead of this.. Cursed Artes - Yes .. Faction Item - We want them removed.. Thing that people seem to trend on.

Factions has slightly Better gear (Not Gamebreaking as i said, ive been running Non Factions Pvp on Prodo with Easily Obtainable arties *with the new system*) because of the associated risk of Statloss and Attackable Anywhere.

We still farm for our gear in the form of silver, and Honestly, whats the difference between standing at Snakes all day compared to standing at swoop or miasma all day for MArty drops *With the New System*.

We have no problem with Cursed Arties being Easier to get.. We're just asking that you do the same with Faction Gear.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The very fact that arguably the best pvper on Siege is proposing these low sell back rates speaks volumes for me that something is definately needed to encourage people to play ( and fight )

The whole point shouldn't be about faction items/silver prices/cursed artifact drops. The general concensus is people are not logging in to play and that is what needs to get addressed. Sakey has a great idea on something that may get some people to log in more frequently. Perhaps insurance would also encourage even more people to log in including those not in factions. It really makes no difference to me...I have a fair amount of silver and a few suits premade for factions and also a imbuer with ingrediants for both faction/non faction suits.

F

Førsaken

I say no to item insurance on Siege Perilous. If only things were more obtainable for everyone, this would not be a problem.

I and many others love this server because of the looting.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate(Forsaken) I agree with this (Freja) You agree with this because it impacts your gear availability, however faction arties, because you, and others, do not want the *Risk* of being in factions, but what do however, want the *Reward* of high end gear availability, this seems hypocritical, I do agree with Re-implementing these arties 100%, but the Reason the Faction arties are stronger is because they have associated *Risk* that you do not.(Vaelix)

Sure factioners can be attacked everywhere of other factions, however a non factions red, can be attacked everywhere of everyone so that BS about Risk vs Reward do not make sense at all.
My reason for wanting a better drop of artifacts both cursed and not cursed is:
All can go farm for them
They will be cheaper to buy
There will be more to unraw for relic
They can be used of all including faction members

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

It would matter alot, it would be against all Siege stand for.
It would hurt the crafters
It would hurt the economy
It would make it impossible to do players justice, so we would see some griefers and have to call GM's on them as killing them would not help much.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The very fact that arguably the best pvper on Siege is proposing these low sell back rates speaks volumes for me that something is definately needed to encourage people to play ( and fight )

The whole point shouldn't be about faction items/silver prices/cursed artifact drops. The general concensus is people are not logging in to play and that is what needs to get addressed. Sakey has a great idea on something that may get some people to log in more frequently. Perhaps insurance would also encourage even more people to log in including those not in factions. It really makes no difference to me...I have a fair amount of silver and a few suits premade for factions and also a imbuer with ingrediants for both faction/non faction suits.
Insurance would destroy a lot here. This proposal of sakies is just something to get people going until the devs step in. We can't keep this going forever... I'm sure of it. Someone along the way is going to get butthurt and ruin it for everyone else.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Re-implementing; Cursed Arties, Marties, ToTs at an accelerated drop rate(Forsaken) I agree with this (Freja) You agree with this because it impacts your gear availability, however faction arties, because you, and others, do not want the *Risk* of being in factions, but what do however, want the *Reward* of high end gear availability, this seems hypocritical, I do agree with Re-implementing these arties 100%, but the Reason the Faction arties are stronger is because they have associated *Risk* that you do not.(Vaelix)

Sure factioners can be attacked everywhere of other factions, however a non factions red, can be attacked everywhere of everyone so that BS about Risk vs Reward do not make sense at all.
YOUR A MURDERER. YOU chose to get the benefit of being able to attack and kill whoever you liked for the risk of being attacked by whoever wants to attack and kill you.

A factioner cannot kill anyone they want unless they too become a murderer. A factioner risks stat loss on top of everything else death brings.

Faction arties are here to stay, silver prices need to be reduced and Freja needs to get with the program.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOUR A MURDERER. YOU chose to get the benefit of being able to attack and kill whoever you liked for the risk of being attacked by whoever wants to attack and kill you.

A factioner cannot kill anyone they want unless they too become a murderer. A factioner risks stat loss on top of everything else death brings.

Faction arties are here to stay, silver prices need to be reduced and Freja needs to get with the program.
From the looks of the SP population the PROGRAM sucks...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

From the looks of the SP population the PROGRAM sucks...
You remind me of the kid at the back of the class who used to raise his hand and say stupid **** all the time to the teacher. Do stupid things to get the attention of other kids. Got picked on because he was awkward. Got made fun of because he had no friends and didn't get why he didn't.

So how's the boy doing these days Chard? Doesn't school start up this time of year. :lol:

You love my style.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You remind me of the kid at the back of the class who used to raise his hand and say stupid **** all the time to the teacher. Do stupid things to get the attention of other kids. Got picked on because he was awkward. Got made fun of because he had no friends and didn't get why he didn't.

So how's the boy doing these days Chard? Doesn't school start up this time of year. :lol:

You love my style.
Ouch, you guessed how i was in school to a tee...sure you're not a psychic?

BTW, the sons doing fine, he finished his first year of wrestling and is excited to start his second year...And yes he started school last week thanks for asking...

I would try to tell you how awfully wrong you are about me but what's the point that's your style (wrong a lot)...

P.S. Also, what is your style actually? Bent over a lot or just on your knees 24/7?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL did you look in a mirror? That's how I feel about you and why I rarely want to waste my time argue with you. :lol: