• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Frank Campbell AKA the original Goodman of the Atlantic Died Aug 30, 2005

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Stratics Staff received this poignant email announcing the passing of one of our long time community members in UO. We have the sad news that Goodman, founder of www.uogoodman.com has passed away.

Here is the email we received from his son (edited for the sender's security):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to whom it may concern,

i dont know if this mail will be posted or read, or if anyone will care.... my father was the original goodman, he started in the atlantic shard, i was there when he made his character. i am his real life son. he later came to develop what is known as his "goodmans rune library". he was the original owner of www.uogoodman.com. my father was so proud of his accomplishments for the game.... he truely felt a sense of pride whilest playing. he made many friends, which he has kept with him.

my father, of real life, has passed away on august 30th 2005. i hope his memory and good deeds will be remembered by all of yall....he was a touching man in uo and in life. always up for helping and improving...
[...]
i hope that uo.com uovault.com and uostratics.com could by some way post this message and allow the community to know.... it would have meant a great deal to my father ...

thank you so much,
curtis [...]

Our deepest sympathy goes out to you, Curtis, and to all your family. The UO Community is truely lessened by the loss of your father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------tonight, this was brought to my attention by a friend of mine. I am totally shocked and am in a grieving state. Frank was a close and personal friend of mine and I loved him dearly.
After calling and speaking with his son tonight, I found out he had died and slipped away in his sleep.
I will never forget what this man has done for the atlantic shard and how he struggled with love to make a library that everyone could be part of. From his day's of Magincia Beach in Felucca to the days in Trammel to the move to Malas. He always cared and struggled to see the original books were always kept for public use.
I will alway's love you Frank and hope that your memory will live on with those of the Atlantic shard. You shall always be in my heart!

Lord_Sith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for posting this here Angelica.

The world has lost a great person. Few people go out of their way in life to give to others the way Frank did. I owned the library until recently for about 1-1/2 years. He sold it to me to help fund the start-up of a gift business. All of the profits from that business were donated to charity (I think for the homeless). That's the kind of man we have lost.

I will miss you deeply my friend.

G

I remember about 4 years ago, when the housing decay bug first hit, I lost everything one day. Goodman (whom I didn't know at all) said, "Wait here" and took off into his house where he returned with 500k and some red torches for me. I still have one of those torches and will proudly display it on my porch from now on.

I am sorry for your loss.

C

Chinalilly

OMG! I"m so upset by this news that I can't see the computer screen for my tears.

Goodman and I were friends for along time. We talked all the time. I didn't even know he was sick. He didn't say a word to me
He didn't like to burden others with his troubles, especially when they were going through their own, which is why he probably didn't say anything to me

He had started up a gift basket business before he moved to Texas for work, one of the items he wanted to sell was pralines and he was looking for the best tasting ones. So he had sent me a couple of box of them to try. Darn guy got me hooked on Pralines and we can't buy them up here. LOL He sent me a box earlier this summer. All the proceeds of his sales were given over to charity. I helped him set up his site.

He moved to Texas for a job. He was sad to leave his mother behind as she is getting on in years. He went back to visit her this past summer. He was planning on going to nursing school in the spring, and was so happy about that. He was taking some pre-nursing classes already... or getting set to take them. He had enrolled. He wanted to be closer to his mother, who is getting on in years and will soon need someone to look after her... he wanted to be that someone. I was so thrilled for him.

I hadn't seen him online for a few weeks, and now I know why

He was my friend and I will miss him a great deal.

Thank you for letting me know about his passing and directing me to this thread.

EDIT: I don't play UO anymore, but if there is an in game memorial for him, can you please drop me an ICQ and let me know a couple days in advance so I can reopen my account and attend?

His dream was to have a Goodman's Library on every shard in UO.

G

OMG i dont know what to say , he was a really good friend of mine he allways helped me when it came to mailing stuff from the US and we was allways working together on our librarys.
i was wondering where he was hiding, he still had so many plans and so much he wanted to do in RL and uo .he was one of the most helpfull guys and we trusted each other entirely.

my biggest sympathy goes out to all of franks family.

Frank i will dearly miss you

S

SupaWooHoo

A true Atlantic legend.

My thoughts and prayers to his family.

The man knew what this game is supposed to be about and he will be sorely missed.

R

Rhiannon of Luna

Wow. What a shocker. Goodman was indeed a good man. I frequented his original rune library (and subsequent ones) and ran across him from time to time. It's sad when such a solid figure in our history is gone. A few years ago, I lost another very close and dear UO friend from RL and it's amazing how their passing leaves wholes in more than one world.

My deepest sympathies to all of Goodman's families in all the worlds that he touched.

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh God I was so tore up last night, I thank you for letting me know I had made mistake in the date on the subject line.
Pls post any memory you might have of Goodman here, for he loved to read the stratics boards.

G

GrimViews

I am saddened by the loss to the game, but more so by the loss of a decent human being to the rest of the world.

Goodbye,Godbless, and may you take comfort in the warmth of the lives you touched.

T

TheMadCelt

This is very sad to hear. I never had the honor of meeting him, but I certainly know *of* him, I can't imagine being on the Atlantic shard for any length of time and not knowing about him and his library.

My thoughts and prayers are with this legend of Atlantic and his family.

Thank you for everything.

Y

Yngwie

A great loss to this shard, but a greater loss to the world. He will be remembered and missed.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

I don't think there was a more notable figure in our realm than that of Goodman.

I know I have Goodman to thank for most of my early time on Atlantic, when I was still getting started with my first mage character, and wanted to finally, really explore, and not just on foot.

His rune library in Magincia, accessible via moongate, allowed me access to places I had never seen before... And opened entirely new parts of the game to me.

Before that, I mainly played a tailor or warrior, who merely sailed from place to place, or took the moongate.

I didn't mark my own runes until well after using Goodman's.

There were other libraries I discovered later, but Goodman's was almost always the one I thought of first.

There is another Goodman... But the style was never the same, the library doesn't have the feel it once did.

Goodman, you will be missed.
It seems you lived up to your name.

A

Aleena of Scots

Wow, I'm in shock. Goodman was a friend of mine from way back in his felucca days. He always had a hand to lend, advice (if you needed it), some help to give. There's a reason why he's a legend. He was one of the most kind people to ever grace this game. This is a sad day indeed.

Please, let's set up a memorial. I will do what I can. Please, if you're a friend who wants to help organize something for him, icq me at 152714088. Maybe we can meet up to plan the memorial.

G

I had the pleasure in working with Goodman ingame on Atlantic and Origin. I remember saving his Felucca based Rune Library and rebuilding it, and selling it back to him in a time of need for myself.

He moved to my hometown of San Antonio not too long ago, and I was always busy with work and kids, and never got to meet up with him over a fat juicy steak as we hoped for...

I regret not having the chance to meet him in person when he lived no more than 20 miles from me.

He'll be missed, but not forgotten.

T

The_Mongbat_King

My deepest sympathy to the Campbell family. Goodman was truly a one of a kind, a rare man that gave all he could to help others in game-and out. He will be sorely missed, and if anyone needs help setting up the memorial or need donations for it please don't hesitate to PM me.

~~~The Mongbat King~~~

I

imported_Spiffykeen

I'm really shocked by all this! I don't think I ever met the real Goodman, but then maybe I did. All I know is that he created something that benefits our shard to this very day, and hopefully until the day this shard ceases to exist.
It seems that he was a spectacular person, and I wish that I had known him. I don't know how many times I've rolled open a treasure map and said Thank God for Goodman! My condolences to his family and friends, nothing so good can last forever...

I would like to help with some kind of memorial. It would be wonderful if we could even get some GM or EM help to create a memorial, perhaps on Magincia Beach. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

M

Micart

My Thought and prayers for a very good man, no pun intended. He helped many players who may have never met him, but benefited from his thoughtfulness, myself included. Most new players learn that Goodman's Rune Library is one of the most important starting point when it comes to exploring new areas and enjoying the game to its fullest. He will be missed greatly.

O

obit

i'm sorry to say i never realy knew goodman
but when i did bump into him he was always helpful
whenever i got an irl friend to start playing uo or helped out a new player
a rune to goodmans was always part of the equation
his library is an institution and will continue to aid players in the future
he'll be missed, but not forgotten

thanks frank

D

Dyer

*bows head in prayer*

I have used Goodmans in game forever .. once had the pleasure of bumping into him at the library and am so glad I took the time to thank him that day for all he's done for all of us on Atlantic.

Damn .. I'm in shock ... this is a great loss for our community and the world.

I want to say more but can't right now, I'm at work and starting to tear up ...

God bless his friends and family who are at a great loss this day ..

G

I never met Goodman, but my heart goes out to all of his family. May he rest in peace.

Darkholme

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never really knew Goodman that well. I've run into him from time to time over the years and he's always had a spare moment for me when I was at his Rune Library. I remember when I first started collecting runes to odd locations on my Mage he went out with me one time and we happened across a cool new spot together. That night is one of my fondest memories of UO. He was a great citizen of Brittania and will be sorely missed.

M

MorganaMischef

Even here on Napa, we know of the Great Goodman. Way back in the day when the shards went down for hours on end, we'd wander our little newbie selves over to Atlantic. There we'd venture into the great library on the beach where there were always runes to where we could treasure hunt or whatever. Ah , what a sad lost is this truest treasure of our land.

Well met Friend Goodman.

J

James/Zed

I never met Goodman, but I always heard stories of his greatness. Reading these posts have touched me, and I see he has touched the lives of many. That says alot that someone can have such a huge impact on others lives that met ingame. The very first rune I was ever given was to Goodman's Rune Library, and all of my characters has a rune there.

This is a huge loss to everyone. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

M

MimosaStar

I am deeply saddened by this news. I had the pleasure of working with Goodman on many treasure hunting adventures. We always had a good time. He will be greatly missed by alot of people including me. It is a shock to hear about something like this happening to someone you know and are friends with in game. I just hope the current owner of his account does their best to keep his well-known establishment alive. I don't know what I would have done if Goodman's Rune Library hadn't been there for me when I first started playing UO. The Campbell family will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all.

R

rainielu

My deepest condolences to the Campbell family and to his friends. Never was there a group of gamers so lucky as the UO Atlantic shard to have been graced by the presence of one so selfless as Goodman. Rest well, friend.

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it originated from there and will stay there, that is how it was brought to my attention and I took it upon myself to post for few days here to the Atlantic forum. Im hoping that maybe these post can be consolidated to the memorial forum post.

As for Goodman, Id like to share little, he was getting ready for his courses to start at the time I was in the beta for uoml, he was trying to find some balance to continue the runes for the next expansion so he and I had prepaired few books giving some details about wood, quest, and the new dungen rune locations. He has placed the books out on the table and when I had left the last book for him, he never got it. I thought maybe he had gone to Alabama to his family after the hurricaine hit.

Goodman mined out ore more then anyone I know, he always kept up his stoneware and his dragon barding scale armor vendors going. He would have loved the new addition to the mining im sure of that.

He has been part of the United Silver Dragon guild, once known as Order of the Silver Dragons in the old days. There is only handful of us left and we are close in friendship.

When Origin was started up, we left Atlantic for awhile to help get things started there, it was Goodman desire to put a Library there, one in Luna and one at the bridge just outside of Umbra, and we worked to do so, it was still under construction and he was waiting on the cross transfer take place to move some things from atlantic to origin, and he had books made up to go, which still sit in his chest. He labored hard and I helped gm his mage character for him to do his markings. He had alot fun in the adventure going into heavy overspawned places to mark runes. *crazy guy*

It is so ironic that he left us the day uoml was release :[
he never got to see the new expansion and I know he would have loved it.
He did want to do nursing and I had great hopes that his dream there would be filled, he was on his way, and to him, education was never ending, weither it be in life with people or in a book, he continued.

My guild mates and I will miss our dear friend, but he will always live with us through the game of Ulitima Online, where we shall live and die.

B

Britney

<font color="blue">I've only bumped into him a few times myself but everytime I did he brightened my day with a cheery disposition. May he rest in peace. </font>

T

teyduoncaar

The year was 1998 late summer, still celebrating my one year plus anniversary unto UO, having countless adventures on my dexer and starting adventures on my new mage,"Ghaldoun" yet to be known. Until I met a stranger named,"Goodman", kinda struck me odd meeting this person in this most dangerous Dungeon, with no weapon no shield no spells casting nor a dragon to protect his fragile human body. He just had a question for me,"Kind sir would you happen to have any runes and any blank runebooks available on you?" Dumbstruck I was, all I could do is stare at him for felt forever to me, being in a dungeon with ogre lords and there circling you to take you out and a question thrown at you at that moment. All I could do is invis him and hopefully I had enough mana to hide myself lol. But it faired out I handed Lord Goodman blank runes, and told him we go to my homestead and I would make him a fresh runebook.When we got there we spoke of UO and how its going so far I handed him the runebook I made him, and asked what he wants with runebooks? His reply was I'm making the most elobarate sosarian Library in all of UO because I feel everyone should be able to share the eye opening and beauty of Sosaria in a game sense. Sosaria starting to be grand since now we had two facets to go by I couldnt imagine how big this Library would be. I asked" Lord Goodman how far is the library complete?" Lord Goodman sat queit for a tad and said,"Not as far as I like it to be", Our heads looked down for a few moments,and Lord Goodman looked at me and said&lt;"Would you like to go on the adventures of Sosaria so others can enjoy as to what we have seen and marveled by in UO?"
Kinda in shock I was, I mean just the following day me and 15 others and 4 drags just barely lived through a phoenix ambush, so I was alittle shakey on this adventure. But as a person I am in real life I took this adventure and I have to say it was the first ever quest ever given in UO to my knowledge. So all in a nutshell I traveled all over Sosaria at times with Lord Goodman making and marking our travels and adventures, Some of my travels have made it unto his Grand Library. At times we use to bump into eachother on our adventures keeping in touch whenver we saw eachother in UO,but real life takes priority and our enjoyable adventure tales stopped but never forgotten in our minds. But let all the readers know I truelly will never forget not one day of mine and Lord Goodmans adventures, especially when the time we bumped into eachother marking runes where dread spiders and black mares spawned now that was an adventure story to say the least....
Septemeber 22,2005- Last entry Adventures and Tales with Lord Goodman...
I hate to inform you this but my dear friend Lord Goodman past away in real life,and I heard this from a Lord from one of my travels. hearing these words anger arose from me made me boil with anger hearing this lie. But the Lord assured me my dear friend really did pass away, I must tell you in game I'm truelly sad and in rl nothing but sympathy towards his family of a great loss. Even thoguh we only conversed in game you really dont know someone until you hear and understand there words with there meanings. Its kinda odd losing a rl person in game you don't know the person in rl but you feel you do. So I tell you this crying isn't a shameful act when a close friend departs us, and being man enough to tell you this I shed my tears for my friend. But I do know wherever he may be up in the heavens I know Lord Goodman is up there with his runebooks and runes marking all those breath taking sites for us to see when we as people make that journey,and when I make that journey then I'll be able to make a second book of "Ghaldouns &amp; Lord Goodmans Travels of The Heavens"
My hearts thoughts and prayers go out to the family

G

last time i talked to him was aug 22nd and he was so excited bout the new add on and all the new places to mark and crafting stuff.
i had checked his library about a week or so after cause i hadnt seen him on wondering what kind of books he made and offer him copies of the ones i made.

i was surprised not to see him online with all the new stuff.
he was cheerfull as allways when i talked to him on the 22nd, he had just helped me get 2 copies of UO gold from the us.
his books where his pride and joy, he was still trying to finish a tokuno mining book set.
i just wish i could have talked to him again.

irok

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have never had the pleasure of meeting him but his hard work in creating the library has helped me out in so many ways over the last 5 years. i couldnt immagine playing up without it. our thoughts &amp; prayers are with you

J

JustAGirl

I never had the chance to meet him either, and really wish I did. He seemed to be a wonderful person. He will be missed.

I

imported_MollyAtlantic

I met him many times in game. He always was kind and locked down many runes for the roleplay community before there were books and when they got book he made them for the community spots over the years.

The Atlantic Roleplay Community would like to see some kind of monument made of his home in Malas. One of the officers of the Royal Court of Light in Luna mentioned the idea yesterday at our meeting. I wanted to bring it to focus here.

I would be willing to speak to the powers that be. I met some of the devs at the UO meeting when they were in DC and had the chance to talk to them at length afterwords. I think perhaps they would help us preserve his home for all. If there is a question of paying for the account to keep it viable I would be happy to do so as I have with other landmarks in the Roleplay community over the years.

Contact me with your ideas. My opinion is if it is going to be left to fall we step up and say we don't want that to happen. It should also remain as it was when he was alive and taking care of it. If you are interested in helping in some way let me know. My icq is #26686220, contact me there.

Thanks
Molly of The Atlantic Roleplay Community.

T

tigereyejade

Just to add to by earlier note, Thank you Lord Goodmans family for sharing ur father with us. I dont think he really knew how much we all loved him and appreciated him for all he has done for so many of us.
Goodnight Goodman, sleep well my friend.

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Atlantic Roleplay Community would like to see some kind of monument made of his home in Malas. One of the officers of the Royal Court of Light in Luna mentioned the idea yesterday at our meeting. I wanted to bring it to focus here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my discussion with Goodmans son early this morning, he had asked if a house could be blessed by EA so that it would never fall and the ppl would be able to continue to use the library. Im not sure how to go about getting it done, just know sometime you have to rally EA with huge support from the ppl, that is when they seem to do as the people wish.
Goodmans accounts are part of his estate and those accounts are being looked after.
I would really love to see the house as a monument.

D

doa-X

God Bless you Frank. Thank you for all your efforts and hard work.
Goodman's is legendary, the most famous name in UO as far as i'm concerned, thanks to you.

To Frank's family my deepest sympathies. God bless you too.

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was so bummed when I found out. It's hard to imagine playing UO with no Goodman, my entire experience and early history in this game is linked to his library, especially on Magincia beach. I hope the library at least carries on under the same name.

L

Lord_Candor

Couple of Questions:

Does anyone know the chronological order of who owned Goodman's Rune Library?

First, I know it changed ownership a couple of times and it also changed location. At one point it ended up next to my house in Luna. I hear mention that some would like to preserve "Goodman's House", but I have since lost its location. I am also a little lost on who owns the current location or if Frank ended up buying everything back? I was under the impression that someone other than the "original Goodman" owned everything now. Is that correct?

I mention this, because it would be a moot point to preserve something that was beyond his control and is now owned by someone else. Unless of course, he ended up buying everything back or has another worthy home of mention. Other than that, Atlantic would be better off trying to establish another form of Memorial for him somewhere else. Perhaps at his original location on Magincia Beach. What kind of Memorial?......let the group figure that out.

Come to think of it, I envision a unique colored Rune Book on a grandly decorated Pedestal forever locked on the sands of Magincia Beach. When you highlight the book, some kind words of Lord Goodmans selflessness would be announced. The runebook would be useable to all.....with maybe a rune to the original cities of Sosaria and one rune to the final resting place of Lord Goodman in a secluded place in Sosaria.

Yeah.....thats what I think a befitting memorial should be.

G

I think he recently bought back everything, but not 100% sure on that.

Lord_Sith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frank Campbell - the original and only Lord Goodman (that I've ever heard about) was the founder of Goodman's Rune Library on the Atlantic Shard. I bought the library from him in Dec 2003 and with his input created the character Elrin Goodman. His involvement never ended. He sold it to help defray the costs of starting up his gift business, which was a non-profit venture (I'm not positive what charity, but I believe proceeds were donated to help the homeless). Lord Goodman did open and stock libraries on other shards as well as help many create their own libraries on Atlantic as well as other shards. He also developed the web based map numbering database found at uogoodman.com (as well as many other sites). He allowed anyone that asked to use his maps and database. In June of this year I just had to much going on irl and had no time to keep up the library or even login much. Long story short he re-acquired the runebooks and we moved the library to it's current location. I believe it should be preserved where it is. I know there are members of his guild working with the family to keep the library maintained for now and develop a plan for the future.

G

i remeber it too

frank aka goodman sold the library to corwyn back before AoS it was still in Magincia then.
he had it for maybe 6month to 1 year doing very well there , bought up the lill sandstone next to it also , wanting to make it an addition to the library, but ended up selling it to vita (it then became Bods'r'Us).
right after AoS came out frank returned and bought it back and ended up buying a plot in luna with corwyns help. so the library was moved to luna.
then he sold it to lord syth.
lord syth moved the library to the other location within luna (did a nice job too)
then the library was sold to vita (bods'r'us).
since i had made vita a copy of my library and he didnt need 2 set of books he offered the books back to goodman and frank bought em and aquired the final malas house.
so its traveled quiet a bit

between all that frank was working on a library on origen, for a while goodman , vita and i was talking bout making a global library for all shards, but it never happened , since we didnt really have the people to help we needed.

and all that is not counting the books move from fell to trammel, i guess its pretty close to the "bibliotheca palatina" by now

G

<blockquote><hr>

The Stratics Staff received this poignant email announcing the passing of one of our long time community members in UO. We have the sad news that Goodman, founder of www.uogoodman.com has passed away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Truly an Atlantic legend... as a former merchant I admired and respected him, and I'll miss his influence on this beloved shard.

Rest in peace, friend.

I

imported_Hazard

I'm so sorry to hear it. I really enjoyed reading Goodman's posts and readily identified with many of his trials/successes in building his rune libraries. I think I visited his Trammel library as well as the Test Sosaria library in Luna....truely a help to all those who visited them over the years. He was definitely one of the most prominent figures on all the shards.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hazard
(fellow rune librarian - Baja)

Rhus Radicans

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

He had started up a gift basket business before he moved to Texas for work, one of the items he wanted to sell was pralines and he was looking for the best tasting ones. So he had sent me a couple of box of them to try. Darn guy got me hooked on Pralines and we can't buy them up here. LOL He sent me a box earlier this summer. All the proceeds of his sales were given over to charity. I helped him set up his site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some good pralines can be ordered here:

http://www.nutsandcandies.com/browse.aspx?CategoryID=22

(I tried to PM you with the info, but your settings prevent it.)

Darkholme

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing that I hope comes out of this is that his legacy will inspire more people to emulate him. He was such a good and kind soul in real life (from what I'm reading and understand) and in the game. So much has come down to greed, mistrust and malice that I hope people realize why Goodman will never be just an anecdote in the history of Ultima Online, but a legend that will live on long past and beyond a simple game. He is a legend because of what sort of person he was, not because of how much wealth he accumulated or how good he was at playing...

I

imported_Barrakketh

<font color="blue"> My condolences go out to the Campbell family for their loss. I had met and spoken to Mr. Campbell in game several times and remember him as a good and friendly person. Lord Goodman would often help me in game at his rune library at Magencia beach with tips on the game and the various treasure maps , mining and hunting spots of Sosaria. Frank, aka Lord Goodman ,will be missed on Atlantic.

Sincerely Barrakketh</font>

I

imported_outcry

While i do not play on your shard nor ever met him, he sounds like a very remarkable person, one who was a value to the game and to people in real life..
I hope that EA will see all this and Perhaps put his house as E.A.Owned to keep up Goodman's Rune Library

You rarely see this type person who is loved so much by so many in a game that i hope they listen

as for the Goodman family you have lost a treasure , but know hes always with you and others in your heart

L

Lord Xar

I wish I'd had a chance to know Goodman, I knew of him almost as soon as I started playing 4 years ago as Armitan and after 3 years away and returning last december, I wasn't surprised to see that the Great Goodman's rune Library was still in existance, my condolances to all who knew him personally, A great UO Identity has been lost to us but may his Legacy and Legend live on Forever in the Spirit of UO!!!!!

L

Lady Beth

Its taken me a long time to get up enough to reply to this post, so sorry I am late.

Goodman was such a sweetie, I enjoyed the many many talks we had on icq, he was always so polite and kind.

He was also very silly, he loved the girl in my signature before and had to find a guy to match it for his.. hehe.

I will dearly miss him, he was a rare find and I will truly miss him.