• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Forgot to lock down chest...

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get what your intent in this thread is. You are obviously not interested to talk about possible solutions to this reoccuring problem. Are you just here to do some victim-blaming, Mr. never-does-a-mistake? o_O
Starting with personal attacks now are we ?
Just because some random OJ suggests something, dosen't mean its the right solution.
I gave serveral arguments why it wassn't a good idea, you might wanna reread what i wrote earliere, and stop defending something that clearly dosen't work.
Feel free to come up with a better solution to this problem, if its good i might support it.
FYI OP didn't ask for a solution, he just wanted his stones back.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starting with personal attacks now are we ?
Just because some random OJ suggests something, dosen't mean its the right solution.
I gave serveral arguments why it wassn't a good idea, you might wanna reread what i wrote earliere, and stop defending something that clearly dosen't work.
Feel free to come up with a better solution to this problem, if its good i might support it.
FYI OP didn't ask for a solution, he just wanted his stones back.
Where was I making an personal attack? The question was what your intentions in this thread are, since you clearly are not making any suggestions to solve this re-occuring issue with lost soulstones. It happened before, it will happen again. It's not only about a forgotten lockdown. People lose soulstones at IDOCs, etc. Like this from yesterday Europa forum: "And perhaps a real longshot, but was anyone at my tower's IDOC and found any of my soulstones per chance?"

There is a general problem in this, not only the one instance the OP is describing. If you don't want to discuss the broader picture, you are free to not take part in this discussion at all.

Also, many solutions are posted in this thread, one of them "Soulstones dont decay, they go to the bank box". Please elaborate what "clearly doesn't work" with this solution.

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm not saying anything negative about anyone here. Just to be clear. I don't know the details of every situation. What I do know is in the past is that with many "lost soul stones" people were playing the buy one get three free deal and guessed wrong on their date or lost track of time. In those cases I'd certainly say tough luck. When I come across soul stones I hang onto them though. I think they're really pretty flashing and stuff :p

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if there is a chance these items turned up in the cavern of the discarded? If so, perhaps the soulstones were recovered by others on your shard and you can get them back.
there's always a chance. I own the Wardens of the Abyss house and used to find soulstones from other shards, etc in the ratman area. Used to be quite lucrative "beachcombing: there... especially after a house falls somewhere - some shard ...