• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Our Troops

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have just picked this up on a board 'elsewhere' that I post on, and I think it's a fantastic idea. It would be wonderful if it picked up momentum and we all wore red on Fridays, not just in the UK, but all over the place.

Last week I was in West London attending a conference.

While I was in the airport, returning home, I heard several people behind me beginning to clap and cheer.

I immediately turned around and witnessed one of the greatest acts of patriotism I have ever seen.

Moving through the terminal was a group of soldiers in their uniforms, as they began heading to their gate everyone (well almost everyone) was abruptly to their feet with their hands waving and cheering.

When I saw the soldiers, probably 30-40 of them, being applauded and cheered for, it hit me. I'm not alone. I'm not the only red blooded Briton who still loves this country and supports our troops and their families. Of course I immediately stopped and began clapping for these young unsung heroes who are putting their lives on the line everyday for us so we can go to school, work, and enjoy our home without fear or reprisal.

Just when I thought I could not be more proud of my country or of our service men and women a young girl, not more than 6 or 7 years old, ran up to one of the male soldiers.

He knelt down and said 'hi,' the little girl then asked him if he would give something to her daddy for her.

The young soldier didn't look any older than maybe 22 himself, said he would try and what did she want to give to her daddy.

Suddenly the little girl grabbed the neck of this soldier, gave him the biggest hug she could muster and then kissed him on the cheek.

The mother of the little girl, who said her daughters name was Courtney, told the young soldier that her husband was a Corporal and had been in Afghanistan for 5 months now.

As the mum was explaining how much her daughter, Courtney, missed her father, the young soldier began to tear up.

When this temporarily single mum was done explaining her situation, all of the soldiers huddled together for a brief second.

Then one of the other servicemen pulled out a military looking walkie-talkie.

They started playing with the device and talking back and forth on it.

After about 10-15 seconds of this, the young soldier walked back over to Courtney, bent down and said this to her, 'I spoke to your daddy and he told me to give this to you.'

He then hugged this little girl that he had just met and gave her a Kiss on the cheek.

He finished by saying 'Your daddy told me to tell you that he loves you more than anything and he is coming home very soon.'

The mum at this point was crying almost uncontrollably and as the young soldier stood to his feet he saluted Courtney and her mum.

I was standing no more than 6 feet away as this entire event unfolded.

As the soldiers began to leave, heading towards their gate, people resumed their applause.

As I stood there applauding and looked around, there were very few dry eyes, including my own.

That young soldier in one last act of moment turned around and blew a kiss to Courtney with a tear rolling down his cheek.

We need to remember everyday all of our soldiers and their families and thank God for them and their sacrifices.

At the end of the day, it's good to be an Englishman.

RED FRIDAYS

Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing Red every Friday.

The reason?

Englishmen and women who support our troops used to be called the 'silent majority'.

We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for Country and home in record breaking numbers.

We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing.

We get no liberal media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions.

Many English people, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of Britain supports our troops.

Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect starts this Friday and continues each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that every Briton who supports our men and women afar will wear something red.

By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make Great Britain on every Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football team

If every one of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family, It will not be long before Britain is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the once 'silent' majority is on their side more than ever, certainly more than the media lets on.

The first thing a soldier says when asked 'What can we do to make things better for you?' is...'We need your support and your prayers'...

Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear something red every Friday.

G

Grumm

Alot has changed since Vietnam. Those troops were spat upon and shunned for decisions made by the countries governments involved.

I have seen a change in the peoples awareness of the fact that the troops are defending the belief of freedom, choice and happiness. All of us that served and are currently serving took an oath to defend these beliefs.

I served 12 years in the U.S. Army and can tell you that every care package that was sent and every thank you card received from people like you are what keeps our spirits up.

I had to choke back a tear reading this and thank you so much for showing the troops all over the world that the people do care about us and not allow the decisions of the governments to dampen your support for those of us standing up for the belief of freedom.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who enlists during the current world conflicts knows what they're getting in to, and deserve the derision that comes from it.

B

Belanos/Icicle

Anyone who enlists during the current world conflicts knows what they're getting in to, and deserve the derision that comes from it.
I'm curious to hear the logic behind that statement

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have just picked this up on a board 'elsewhere' that I post on, and I think it's a fantastic idea. It would be wonderful if it picked up momentum and we all wore red on Fridays, not just in the UK, but all over the place.

Last week I was in West London attending a conference.

While I was in the airport, returning home, I heard several people behind me beginning to clap and cheer.

I immediately turned around and witnessed one of the greatest acts of patriotism I have ever seen.

Moving through the terminal was a group of soldiers in their uniforms, as they began heading to their gate everyone (well almost everyone) was abruptly to their feet with their hands waving and cheering.

When I saw the soldiers, probably 30-40 of them, being applauded and cheered for, it hit me. I'm not alone. I'm not the only red blooded Briton who still loves this country and supports our troops and their families. Of course I immediately stopped and began clapping for these young unsung heroes who are putting their lives on the line everyday for us so we can go to school, work, and enjoy our home without fear or reprisal.

Just when I thought I could not be more proud of my country or of our service men and women a young girl, not more than 6 or 7 years old, ran up to one of the male soldiers.

He knelt down and said 'hi,' the little girl then asked him if he would give something to her daddy for her.

The young soldier didn't look any older than maybe 22 himself, said he would try and what did she want to give to her daddy.

Suddenly the little girl grabbed the neck of this soldier, gave him the biggest hug she could muster and then kissed him on the cheek.

The mother of the little girl, who said her daughters name was Courtney, told the young soldier that her husband was a Corporal and had been in Afghanistan for 5 months now.

As the mum was explaining how much her daughter, Courtney, missed her father, the young soldier began to tear up.

When this temporarily single mum was done explaining her situation, all of the soldiers huddled together for a brief second.

Then one of the other servicemen pulled out a military looking walkie-talkie.

They started playing with the device and talking back and forth on it.

After about 10-15 seconds of this, the young soldier walked back over to Courtney, bent down and said this to her, 'I spoke to your daddy and he told me to give this to you.'

He then hugged this little girl that he had just met and gave her a Kiss on the cheek.

He finished by saying 'Your daddy told me to tell you that he loves you more than anything and he is coming home very soon.'

The mum at this point was crying almost uncontrollably and as the young soldier stood to his feet he saluted Courtney and her mum.

I was standing no more than 6 feet away as this entire event unfolded.

As the soldiers began to leave, heading towards their gate, people resumed their applause.

As I stood there applauding and looked around, there were very few dry eyes, including my own.

That young soldier in one last act of moment turned around and blew a kiss to Courtney with a tear rolling down his cheek.

We need to remember everyday all of our soldiers and their families and thank God for them and their sacrifices.

At the end of the day, it's good to be an Englishman.

RED FRIDAYS

Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing Red every Friday.

The reason?

Englishmen and women who support our troops used to be called the 'silent majority'.

We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for Country and home in record breaking numbers.

We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing.

We get no liberal media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions.

Many English people, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of Britain supports our troops.

Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect starts this Friday and continues each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that every Briton who supports our men and women afar will wear something red.

By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make Great Britain on every Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football team

If every one of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family, It will not be long before Britain is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the once 'silent' majority is on their side more than ever, certainly more than the media lets on.

The first thing a soldier says when asked 'What can we do to make things better for you?' is...'We need your support and your prayers'...

Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear something red every Friday.
It's good to be a Scotsman.

R

RichDC

Please dont post this stuff!!

Do you know how embarrasing it is to well up at work!!! :p

I will be wearing red on Friday, It is as you said, Good to be an Englishman...No, GREAT to be an Englishman!

N

Nestorius

Sure, real great:
linky

Will you open fire on UK citizens' Army personnel being asked

In a stunning conversation with a friend, who is a serving member of the Armed Forces, over the weekend, it was revealed that transfers to regiments and other units in the UK on home duties are being undertaken by the MOD based upon whether an individual was prepared to 'open fire' on UK citizens during civil disturbances.

I found this long and extracted conversation to be both bizarre and frightening. I will state at this point that he is someone that I have known for years, and trust implicitly. The fact that service personnel are actually being asked in special briefing sessions whether they would fire on their own nationals indicates that the rumours about the Army being put on standby are indeed very true.

As if to add weight to this, it was reported yesterday as a tag on a posting about UKIP by Richard North on EUReferendum that plans for Army involvement were well advanced:

Recently, from a confidential source, I received information that the MoD was buying up unusually large quantities of tear gas and other riot equipment. Clearly, it has no intention of being caught out, as it was at the beginning of the Troubles, having to ration tear gas and riot shields. Maybe they might even find a use for all those Snatch Land Rovers, when they are returned from Iraq.

The implications of putting the Army on the streets, though, are horrendous. Currently, the Army is riding on the crest of a wave of public approval but, as it did in Northern Ireland, sentiment can very quickly turn. The ramifications for the campaign in Afghanistan might be significant. An Army which is sent out against its own people is not likely to attract much support for its other activities.

But there is not much prospect of the Army disobeying orders. As we saw in the 2001 Foot and Mouth epidemic, it went to work with a will, engaging in illegal activities, intimidating ordinary people and conspiring with the civil authorities to enforce false arrest. It will do so again if ordered, with the back-up this time of the Civil Contingencies Act which makes legal much of what was illegal back in 2001.

It goes a long way to explain why our servicemen and women are not getting the equipment they need in the war zones, lack of transport, lack of helicopters, lack of personal protection equipment. We know for instance that there are several hundred Italian made soft personnel vehicles in storage in the UK for use here, bought by the MoD to replace the snatch Land Rovers, but never sent to Iraq or Afghanistan, and the fleet of 8 Chinooks that was due to be dispatched this month are now to be kept in the UK.

We believe that this Government is looking for that confrontation with the people in order to invoke the Civil Contingencies Act and make use of the plethora of authoritarian laws it has prepared over the 12 years in control.

It continues to introduce new rules, rulings and guidelines on a daily basis designed specifically to inflame the anger in the population, hoping that they will eventually snap and take to the streets.

Armed with this latest knowledge, I would advise extreme caution and suggest that we heed the words of warning from Leg-Iron.

If we don't riot, Labour are likely to be obliterated in a general election.
If we do riot, there won't be one.

This Government is looking for a fight. Don't give it to them.

This trend needs to be discussed at the highest levels, the very idea that the Government is plotting against its own people is repugnant in the extreme, and I would like to call for confirmation that this disgusting process of briefings is indeed being undertaken.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that I'm entirely unsurprised by the above post. Something else that people might find interesting is that the EU has a special squad trained to put down civil disturbance. I can only assume that they would be working alongside the army, in light of the post above. Nothing about this government surprises or shocks me any more, but I retain the ability to be thoroughly disgusted by them and their behaviour, and I am.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that I'm entirely unsurprised by the above post. Something else that people might find interesting is that the EU has a special squad trained to put down civil disturbance. I can only assume that they would be working alongside the army, in light of the post above. Nothing about this government surprises or shocks me any more, but I retain the ability to be thoroughly disgusted by them and their behaviour, and I am.
The Battle of the Braes springs to mind :)

G

Grumm

How did this thread go from thanking all those that defend the rights of free people, to a government trying to encite civil unrest? Can we please get this thread back on track and remember that we wouldn't even have the luxury to post here if not for the sacrifices of others. Thank you.

The thread title is "For Our Troops", not "Potential civil unrest in the UK". Start a new thread if you want to "awaken" the UK residents to the diabolical plans of their government.

A

Arch Magus

No posting off topic in Off Topic?

Now i'm really confused.

Why do you hate freedom?
*lol*

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chuck Norris and James Bond fighting to the death in the Batcave.

Duh.

J

Jonny

It's a sad thing. People here in the States don't do anything like that for our troops. Most people are so concerned with the politics of war that they forget about the men and women actually having to fight the wars.

Agree with the war or not, there are still people out there fighting for you.

Of course, I look damn ugly in Red, so I won't be doing any of that. I have no problem though speaking in defense of my fellow Working Class brothers and sisters and I'll be sure to give a thank you to every one of them I talk to.

G

Grumm

Was that "why do you hate freedom" reply directed to me? I sure hope not. As I said, I served 12 years in the U.S. Army and lost my right leg defending your right to be free. I may not agree with all that the U.S. Gov. does, but I do believe in what the american flag represents and nearly gave my life defending that belief.

Why do I hate America? See above sentences.

A post was started thanking those men and women who have sacrificed life and limb to keep your right do what you want and someone wanted to ruin it by throwing in some propaganda about a "what if" question.

Sorry if I seem overly sensitive, but the troops deserve all our thanks and support.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To quote my previous reply:

I don't feel bad for any soldier who joined after, say, mid-September, 2001. They knew what they were getting in to.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you didn't protect my freedom. The US hasn't been threatened in many a year. But nice try.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree with almost every word that my government says; hell, if a politician told me that the sun is shining and water is wet, I'd have to double check. But I support the troops, in all the services, 100%.

It's easy to say 'oh, they knew what they were getting into' but, in certain areas, joining the army or the air force or navy is about the only chance these young men and women will have at any sort of career and betterment for themselves and their families. Some of the best troops we have come from the most impoverished areas of our country, impoverishment, ironically, caused by policies of previous governments and carried on by this one.

Yes, they get paid, yes, they knew what they were doing. But does that really mean that we can't support them and show that support?

J

Jonny

Aran, I don't know you, but you're a ******bag. That's just the kind of talk that would come from some ultra-liberal hippie that is too afraid to serve themselves.

Now I'm not republican or democrat, I hate them both equally. I don't like the politics used in this little war and I hate that our troops have to fight it; yet they fight it all the same. Whether or not you agree with it does not change the fact that those men and women joined the service because they wanted to help you.

Of course, now days, they might just join because that stupid Obama has made it so damn hard to get a job.

Ugh... Left wing; right wing... they all equal crooks to me.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aran, I don't know you, but you're a ******bag. That's just the kind of talk that would come from some ultra-liberal hippie that is too afraid to serve themselves.
You see fear, I see disapproval. Why would I join the military to fight people I find myself agreeing with more every day?

We went into their lands, they retaliated. We started this, not them. Now we're somehow the "good guys"?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell me, which of your rights are being fought for by invading a foreign country?

R

RichDC

Aran, I don't know you, but you're a ******bag.

QFT.

I cant write what i really want to say so ill just quote you.

Well said!

It Isnt about right or wrong, its about respect and i dont give a f**k what you think Aran, anyone fighting for their country deserves respect!

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The propaganda machine is working.

And if you really want to tell me how you feel, feel free to hop on over to No Holds Barred, it's right up at the top.

Something tells me you can't see it, though. It IS 18+...

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone fighting for their country deserves respect!
Though just so we're clear... you DO respect any standing armies in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel, or any other country we've set our sights on, yes?

R

RichDC

Though just so we're clear... you DO respect any standing armies in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel, or any other country we've set our sights on, yes?
I respect the armies yes, terrorists no.

Soldiers do a job, to, in the most part bring peace. Terrorists try to disrupt peace. Just because a soldier may fight against me i still respect them, majority live by a code of honour and are just doing a job. Terrorists have no honour and dont deserve respect.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only difference between terrorist and soldier is who's writing the definitions.

R

RichDC

That is a matter of opinion.

Terrorists have a different agenda to soldiers, soldiers are fighting to bring about peace by fending of combatants. Terrorists dont care who they target and mostly target innocent non-combatants so long as they bring about terror and unrest.

R

RichDC

We dont have high school in the uk, but no. Havent been in education since i finished my degree in international marketing.

J

Jonny

You know something Aran, I actually hate the Federal Government. I consider myself a patriot, not a nationalist. However, these men and women fighting are either doing it because they believe they are helping you or they're doing it because they need a job.

Are you against people fighting for what they believe in or people supporting their families by having to risk their lives? Forget the politics of it all; we already know the Government is wrong.

These men and women are the finest the working class has to offer. They are willing to sacrifice everything for either what they believe in or to support the ones they love or sometimes both.

Agree or not, they still require a lot more respect then some moron who sits on the computer and gripes about how they're just baby killers.

H

Hanna

The propaganda machine is working.

And if you really want to tell me how you feel, feel free to hop on over to No Holds Barred, it's right up at the top.

Something tells me you can't see it, though. It IS 18+...
Hey Aran, what vacuum of the ultra liberal university system did you grow up in?

My ex-husband and I both went to college, we both served in the military. I served 8 years, my ex served 22 years.

Your probably part of the same liberal group that is complaining because we don't invade some of the African countries because of their civil wars. Yet you complain that we do invade countries that actually do affect our countries interests and regularly support terrorists. Yet, you do want America to be the policeman of the world, but only if it agrees with your distorted views. And then you complain that it cost money and soldiers die.

And for some unknown reason you think someone using bombs, cars, planes to try to randomly kill as many randomly people as possible is not terrorism. Or slowly cutting the head off of a journalist and posting it on the web is the act of your buddies. But throwing water in a terrorist's face or a caterpillar in their cell just appalls you.

The problem with Iraq is that they didn't take Sadam out of power in 1991 when they should have, because they didn't want to weaken the area with Iran being in the extreme nutty zealot phase. And they were afraid of tackling the problem of uniting the 3 distinct groups in Iraq into one cohesive government (which Sadam accomplished with terrorism against his own people). THAT was a political decision, not military.

In 1991 the Iraqi people were ready for it, in 2002 they didn't trust us because we just abandoned them in 1991. Most of the military knew it was a mistake and that we would have to go back. Now we back and not only have to deal with uniting the 3 distinct factions, but also have to fight a terrorist group bent on destroying the freedoms and lives of anyone that doesn't agree with them and do what they say. A terrorist group that get more embolden and empowered when ever a liberal anti-American anti-military person such as your self opens their mouth.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not reading all that. Instead, I'm going to assume you agree with me 100% and think I'm the greatest.

Thanks for your support!

J

Jonny

I'm not reading all that. Instead, I'm going to assume you agree with me 100% and think I'm the greatest.

Thanks for your support!
And we can assume from that, that since you don't care enough to read it or even respond to my post before it directed at you, that you do not care enough to defend your point. That makes it invalid and you admit that by your failing to stand your ground.

So not only are you wrong, but you can't even stand up for yourself.

N

Nestorius

some offtopic but i is interested cause troops maeks martial law in americas to.

Top Supreme Court Justice Forced Out Over US Plans For Martial Law

FSB reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that United States Supreme Court Justice David Souter has been forced to resign over his refusing an order from Bush-appointed Chief Justice John Roberts to support the planned implementation of Martial Law within the US planned for this coming fall due to the combining of the current H1N1 Swine Flu virus with the H5N1 Avian Flu, which, as we had reported on earlier, will, according to Russian scientists, unleash a “Tidal Wave” of death upon our World.

According to these reports, Justice Souter, Justice Ruth Ginsberg and Justice Samuel Alito were all refusing Chief Justice Roberts orders when yesterday, a protégé of Justice Alito, former Deputy Assistant Attorney General under President Clinton, and head of fundraising for Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential bid, Mark Levy, was “suicided” prompting Justice Souter’s immediate resignation.

Attorney Mark Levy, these reports continue, was a classmate of the former President Clinton and his wife Hillary at Yale and was actively working with Justices Souter, Ginsberg and Alito in preparing a US Supreme Court challenge to the planned implementation of Martial Law and was an experienced litigator before America’s highest court having argued 16 prior cases before them.

On the suiciding of Levy by those forces supporting Martial Law, the Washington Post, known by the FSB as the “CIA’s mouthpiece”, reports that Levy’s shooting a bullet through his head was due to has having been laid off from his job at the prestigious Kilpatrick Stockton law firm, but which these reports state is “ludicrous” as Levy and his family are worth tens-of-millions of dollars and his vast connections within Washington D.C. through the Clinton’s and President Obama “assured” his place as one of the United States top legal workers for decades to come.

It is important to note that Levy’s suiciding was the second to have occurred in the last fortnight in this titanic battle for power and control of the United States, and as we had previously reported on in our April 23rd report “Top Freddie Mac Official ‘Suicided’ After $50 Billion Traced From US To Israel”.

To the concerns of Justice Souter and his Supreme Court colleagues over the planned implementation of Martial Law within the United States, these reports state are genuine indeed as with President Obama just having declared a Public Health Emergency, the US Department of Homeland Security has implemented this week former President Bush’s much feared April 1, 2005 Executive Order 13375 giving the President unprecedented dictatorial powers over the American people due to “novel influenza viruses that cause a pandemic”.

What is most surprising about all of these events though is how utterly clueless the American people are as to what is happening around them, which becomes even more astounding when viewed in the light of past historical events that clearly show the machinations the elite Western banking class use in pushing forth their agenda for a New World Order, and which include, Global Economic Collapse, Global Pandemic and Global War.

Even worse, these deluded Americans continue to rely upon their propaganda media organs for information that even the most cursory of research shows is nearly all total lies being told to keep them from knowing, and acting on the truth.

An example of this is Reuters News Services London bureau commenting yesterday on our April 25th report “Mexican Drug Cartel Linked With al Qaeda Unleashes Pandemic” by stating:

“But one link experts probably won't be exploring is an Internet report charging that Mexican drug cartels working with al Qaeda unleashed the swine flu. “The claim of the conspiracy theorists is that this new combination could not have occurred naturally, but this is not true,” the New Scientist's biology editor Michael Le Page wrote.” “Flu viruses consisting of a mixture of human, swine and bird strains have been found before.”

A statement that is contradicted by facts, and as we can read as reported by US Researcher Andrea Neblett, who says:

“The strain of swine flu sweeping around the world is a unique strain — it combines genetic material from pigs, birds and humans in a way that researchers have not seen before. It has bird flu from North America, swine flu from Europe, and swine flu from Asia. Humans do not have natural immunity to this strain.”

Suffice it to say, and as these latest Russian FSB reports confirm, the current bio-engineered H1N1 Swine Flu Virus currently sweeping the Globe is but a precursor to the much more important events coming this fall, but which is allowing the United States and its Western allies to begin implementing Martial Law now against their citizens who are waking up to the fact that all of their Nations are totally bankrupt and their capitalistic way of life corrupted beyond all repair.

Or, as better stated by the United Nations General Assembly President Miguel d'Escoto Brockmann, “The current global economic and financial crisis proves that the logic of capitalism is evil and suicidal.”

But, to our past warnings given to these peoples (such as our June 28, 2007 report “US Banking Collapse ‘Imminent’ Warns French Banking Giant” and our July 14, 2007 report “US Begs China To Prop Up Housing As 1.8 Americans Face Foreclosure”, to just name a few) time, and time again, it has been proven that the “seed of truth” imparted to them so that they may prepare and protect themselves from what is to come, can, and nearly always does, get murdered by the mountain of poison propaganda heaped upon by the Western media.

How sad it is that these once great people have forgotten the ‘playbook’ from which these evil monsters of humanity are working from, and best exampled by the words of the Nazi Propaganda Minister in words that apply to the US “Homeland” of today as well as they did to the German “Fatherland” of last century:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

And as another day dawns upon a World huddled in fear over what new atrocities are being planned by these monsters, never forget that we are, indeed one of these ‘enemies’ of the state and can always use your HELP….that is, of course, unless you want to continue believing the lies you’re being told.
linky

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Nest, don't you know that US troops are beacons of honor who would never do anything against their fellow Americans, even under orders?

J

Jonny

Aran, you continue to talk? Why? You've clearly given up by not defending yourself any further.

Oh, and soldiers don't make orders. They follow them. Korea and Vietnam were wrong because of the people making the orders, not the men carrying out the orders.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Following an immoral or illegal order makes you just as bad as the Nazis.

Remember, they were just following orders, too.

J

Jonny

Have you ever heard of "Third Wave", Aran? It was a social experiment done on a high school in California. It took a classroom full of your average teenagers following a trend and it turned into a school-wide movement based completely on the Nazi's. None of the willing participants realized what they were doing until the very end of the experiment.

If average teenagers can be turned into gestapos so easily, or say Hitler enforces something called the Hitler Youth, then why can't the same brainwashing techniques be used on our own soldiers? I'm not saying they're hypnotized, but a belief system for chain of command is constantly enforced on them.

J

Jonny

So a kid who is forced to murder a puppy because that's what Hitler wants them to do is still guilty of killing a puppy, regardless that he was forced to?

Also, let's not forget, in a war, the soldier is always told he's on the right side. Now we tell ourselves that we were on the right side of World War II because we knew what was going on in Germany and Japan attacked us first. However, the Nazis thought they were fighting for The Empire. If you look back on the records of Nazi POW during and after the war, most of them had no idea about the concentration camps or gas chambers.

Grunts just carry out orders. They don't make them and they don't always know the motives behind them or what's really going on behind the scenes.

N

Nestorius

Yes, actually, the grunt is responsible for any war crimes they commit. Your Nazis fighting for The Empire got the death penalty at Nuremburg when they did wrong whether or not they thought they were just following orders.

J

Jonny

Yes, actually, the grunt is responsible for any war crimes they commit. Your Nazis fighting for The Empire got the death penalty at Nuremburg when they did wrong whether or not they thought they were just following orders.
You're talking to someone who actually studies history, Nestorius. The Nuremberg Trials were for the numerous Nazi officers and politicians leading the Holocaust. Your average grunt was not involved, else they would have had a a lot of dead Germans there.

However, I do agree that a line should be drawn for soldiers. I would never in a million years excuse the atrocities of the Holocaust and I believe when you see something like that you have to question it, no matter what side you're on. Then again, there was also a lot of brainwashing going on in the Nazi Era.

N

Nestorius

You're talking to someone who actually studies history, Nestorius. The Nuremberg Trials were for the numerous Nazi officers and politicians leading the Holocaust. Your average grunt was not involved, else they would have had a a lot of dead Germans there.

However, I do agree that a line should be drawn for soldiers. I would never in a million years excuse the atrocities of the Holocaust and I believe when you see something like that you have to question it, no matter what side you're on. Then again, there was also a lot of brainwashing going on in the Nazi Era.
No, they were not trying the average German solider, but they did establish this principle at Nuremberg:
The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him. "I was following orders", is not an excuse
Then again post-WWII was a wacky time. They were even calling waterboarding a form of torture and a war crime. Silly people.

J

Jonny

Well I support the average soldier, but then again, most the men in my family are career military. My point was that average grunts weren't tried, as your post made it sound.

Also, I say water boarding is just swell for getting info. It won't kill 'em so why not? I don't trust it in the hands of this Federal Government though.