• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Everyone Using the Words..

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color=00008B>For everyone using any deviant of Anyone's Name/Alias in this manner, I am counting this as a Personal Attack and a Troll. I will start handing out warnings when seeing these remarks from now on.

I will not re-post some of the words that have been used that have caused me to post this message, out of respect for those who have been named in such a way. It shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Also, There will be no Accusations of people being a Scammer, doing Scams, Exploits, or Hacks. These are topics not allowed in Stratics Forums, and fall under several categories in the Rules of Conduct.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color=8B0000>I would also like to add a note on something I am seeing more and more lately too.<blockquote>K. Deliberately circumventing the censor filter is prohibited.</blockquote>This means using letters, numbers, and symbols to replace letters in curse words.

Such as: A$$, F%&lt;K, ect ect. This is not allowed.

However! You may replace the entire curse word with "[censored]" and there will be no problems at all! (unless of course everysingle word is "[censored]", then that would be just plain silly! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wobble.gif)

So please, Edit your posts, fix these Circumvented Curse Words, and do not do this anymore.

I am being really lienent here guys/gals, only sending out notices to change your posts on this, but if these keep popping up, I will be forced to do what I am supposed to do, and that is hand out Official Warnings.

Thanks a bunch.