• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

For Everyone Using the Words..

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
<font color=00008B>For everyone using any deviant of Anyone's Name/Alias in this manner, I am counting this as a Personal Attack and a Troll. I will start handing out warnings when seeing these remarks from now on.

I will not re-post some of the words that have been used that have caused me to post this message, out of respect for those who have been named in such a way. It shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Also, There will be no Accusations of people being a Scammer, doing Scams, Exploits, or Hacks. These are topics not allowed in Stratics Forums, and fall under several categories in the Rules of Conduct.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
<font color=8B0000>I would also like to add a note on something I am seeing more and more lately too.<blockquote>K. Deliberately circumventing the censor filter is prohibited.</blockquote>This means using letters, numbers, and symbols to replace letters in curse words.

Such as: A$$, F%&lt;K, ect ect. This is not allowed.

However! You may replace the entire curse word with "[censored]" and there will be no problems at all! (unless of course everysingle word is "[censored]", then that would be just plain silly! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wobble.gif)

So please, Edit your posts, fix these Circumvented Curse Words, and do not do this anymore.

I am being really lienent here guys/gals, only sending out notices to change your posts on this, but if these keep popping up, I will be forced to do what I am supposed to do, and that is hand out Official Warnings.

Thanks a bunch.