(Player Event) First Year Anniversary of Lord Kraken’s Death Memorial.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all...

Porter Thompson, known on Atlantic as Lord KRAKEN of Yew... passed away after a brief and brutal battle with leukemia on January 3, 2011.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-atlantic/231764-remembering-kraken-king-recall-scrolls.html

Mostly thanks to our most wonderful EM in Atlantic History, Bennu... “The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood” town in Tram received an official memorial to Porter. It was one of his first... I don’t know how many memorials he’s built since, but it was an adventure all it's own and we needed special help from Mesanna. This kind of delayed things... but it turned out very well. Still, all and all because of the heartbreak and the confusion... we really didn’t have a proper memorial event.

So... this coming week, January 3 2012... I would like to host a small memorial event at the official memorial stone near the Red & Purple Mini Mall... and ask all who wish to attend to come.

Time: 8pm... EST (This coming Tuesday).

Please leave your pets in the stables because the area is limited in this small clearing. Anyone who wishes to say anything may after a moment of silence. It's that simple. Not a big deal. The stone is located just west of the Garden Center.

This will NOT be an annual event. I was just thinking it would be nice to have a more official memorial then we had last year. Personally, I can't help miss him every day I play UO... every time I’m in his old mall as I try to keep it alive and part of our establishment community.

Easy to get to “The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood”:
(If you don’t already have a rune... shame on you.)

Goodman’s Teleporter Hub, just next to the large rune library...
Enter the building, level 1. Our teleporter is on the north side, east most on the wall. You can't miss the Red & Purple trinkets.

Yew Gate Mall of the Red & Purple, Kraken’s old mall...
Just North-East of the Yew Tram public moongate.
Enter the small room near the house sign, only 1 pad sits and looks very much the same as the one at Goodman’s.