• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Finley´s EM Items: NEW: Formosa Summer Dusk Mask (wearable yellow Mempo)

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Finley, cant seem to get you on icq, has the transfer to Dracks been done yet ?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'll take 27 and 28.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the shirt of an Unlucky Leprechauns Back still for sale ? I sent you an ICQ also.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel like such a donkey for forgetting to post. But better late than never:

Thank you again Finley for a smooth trade on the items I recently purchased. You are one of the most professional merchants I have had the pleasure of doing business with.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hey why you sell the number 73 20m when you have for 150k on search?
View attachment 71158
That's the price for people which I don't like.

Other people get better prices

/Sarcasm

So. I looked up most prices on Stratics not on VS
Furthermore I am also only human. Which means I could make also something wrong.

If you don't like my pricing I suggest you buy somewhere else.

I try to price my items fair. I also do high discounts for people which buy more items.

BUT there is also a handful of items in my list which are overpriced a lot. Why? Because I like them and I rather keep them. However I would sell then if the offer is tempting enough.

The important thing is. I always say this upfront to interested people if I get asksked about those items.

That's the price for people which I don't like.

Other people get better prices

/Sarcasm

So. I looked up most prices on Stratics not on VS
Furthermore I am also only human. Which means I could make also something wrong.

If you don't like my pricing I suggest you buy somewhere else.

I try to price my items fair. I also do high discounts for people which buy more items.

BUT there is also a handful of items in my list which are overpriced a lot. Why? Because I like them and I rather keep them. However I would sell then if the offer is tempting enough.

The important thing is. I always say this upfront to interested people if I get asksked about those items.
Finley is a great guy and a wonderful seller. A+++++ I have absolutely no issue with what has occurred. As the buyer it's also my responsibility to check VS, which I didn't. I chose to bid on the item for that price.

Always a pleasure to do business with you Finley.