• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Finley´s EM Items: NEW: Formosa Summer Dusk Mask (wearable yellow Mempo)

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the following EM Event items are currently for sale, all are located on Atlantic or can be delivered to Atlantic
within a few days.

Note:
Prices listed in the table below may change so its worth coming back or simply asking me. Furthermore, Prices can be discussed for most of the items! If you buy more than one item i´ll get you a good deal!

How can you reach me?
1. ICQ 160 565 745
2. Discord: Finley #7605
3. Stratics PM
4. Official UO Forum PM
5. leave a note in this post (i have it on watchlist with email so see your note asap)
6. ingame, Atlantic Shard, ask for Finley Grant in general chat

The Items:
rares310818.png

Item Information & Prices:
EXCEL_2018-08-31_21-42-13.png

furthermore iam running some auction safes in luna and at my Zento Residence:
Auctioning: Invasion Slayer Spellbooks 30 SDI
UOSA_2018-08-25_09-30-47.png

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Loving the hue IDs in the listings. If everyone did that, I could stop half my running around. :D

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This is a sale thread, not a price check thread. Please keep posts on topic.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Interested in Infinity bone relic of the dog god stolen by dom the cat on a transdimensional quest. Icqed you.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quantities for drops in the last 2 yrs are just what the EM requested anyways, more than that exist, how many more is unknown.