• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finaly it is over - Leaving UO - Who will take over my Castle and Stuff for FREE - tell me why YOU!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well you could bank some of your favorite things and a year from now give the account to someone if it works out for ya :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Before you leave, remember you can't leave before you had visited Siege. You have nothing to lose, you comes to Siege with nothing and you can't take anything with you when you go.

I'm sure you have heard a lot rumers about the shard, but we have several players who found their love to UO again on Siege. The shard is way more than PvP, most Siege players do not even try to PvP.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before you leave, remember you can't leave before you had visited Siege. You have nothing to lose, you comes to Siege with nothing and you can't take anything with you when you go.

I'm sure you have heard a lot rumers about the shard, but we have several players who found their love to UO again on Siege. The shard is way more than PvP, most Siege players do not even try to PvP.
I was waiting for that post :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Ron Silverbeard

@Kirthag really is one hell of a decorator and preserver of history. She has dragged me into tram while I was kicking and screaming a few times to show me her work. Simply breathtaking. I mean no offence to anyone whom I don't know, but if preserving history is your goal I honestly couldn't think of someone better to do that than Kirthag. And no doubt once you do return she will still have everything, down to the last sos... (yes, I watched her loot and save like 32495127524 sos's from a idoc once!) LOL.

Anyways, just wanted to throw my two cents around =)

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ron Silverwood,
I have done a few transactions with you but do not know you too well. I was going to lie and make some sappy story about how I always wanted to make a museum and this would help me show off the items but it would not be true. I am however from Pacific. Ezra recruited me and I've lead a pvp life everywhere. I am currently the GM of HI-5 and have pvped throughout my life.

But my true reasons I would want this castle is for it's worth. I would try to meet you half way and keep what you wanted to keep and make that castle the HI-5 guild house on Pacific. I have enough accounts that I can put it on one without a house slot. With the worth that everything in that castle is worth I would turn some of it into gold to help get my guild suited on all shards. Currently we do have many people suited on a great amount of shards, however it's only a handful of a guild with about 40+ members. I believe that if we suit enough people across all shards it will bring more pvp to the game. It already does with our current members against Cartel on Pacific and other shards. I believe us playing on multiple shards is a reason for people to keep their account going. It definitely gives more fights on this originally pvp-based game. The more action brought across all shards will make pvpers more active on the more dead shards. The more action on those shards gives more reasons for Trammies to come and play these shards too. The more people playing a shard means the less amount of people, like you, from quitting this game that brought us so many memories.

The current shards we play are, Legends, Lake Superior, Great Lakes, Chesapeake, Catskills, Siege, Pacific, Origin, Sonoma, Lake Austin, Baja, Napa, and Europa. We hope to include Sakura, Drachs, and Izumo one day.

Your donation would hopefully bring more activity to all the shards I listed. I wish you best upon your life outside of UO, and imagine I will see you return one day so make sure you keep some stuff.

*High Five*

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Ron Silverbeard :grin:

Hey bud just found your post today!... I am very sad to hear that you are leaving UO! :confused2:

I have been playing since 1998 off and on mainly on sonoma/pacific and now since most shards are becoming ghost towns I have been pushed to play/vendor @atlantic... but still have my places on sonoma and pacific.

It is very sad to see what is happening to most of the shards and a lot of old timers leaving. It is very nice of you to give away your fortune you have worked so hard for all these years. It is hard to leave this game as the pixel crack just consumes you at times. I mainly stay in the shadows in game and the forums. I have ran into you several times on pac and from these encounters I can tell you have a very kind heart and wish all the best for you.

I would love to carry on your castle/belongings and have them stay on pac. I just have a small keep on pac and would drop it in a heart beat for your castle. Me myself have never owned a castle and is one of my wishes to own one in uo. Would love you to pick me and if not we should still have a good beer and make it a celebration. :beer:

and who can say no to this face... :Begging:

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
;););)
Dear friends,

after so many years the time has come to finaly wave good bye to UO.

Finaly because a simple look at my playing time shows me the interrest not only in UO but so many other games have come to an end.

My Castle ist located on PACIFIC.

My account will be closed after this "Endgame" i need to do because i dont want my Castle, placed 6-23-2000, and all the collection of things to decay/to be looted. It just cannot end like this!

And let me tell you there is a huge amount of stuff to discover for the new owner, server births, old gifts, weired stuff, rewards, statues, rideables, weapons, rares of all kind, jewelery, recources BUT NO GOLD this is on my account *grin* ;-)

Short list of highlights:
- Open Books
- Old Necro Regs
- Skull Mugs
- Bushel
- Heads of Lords
- Hay (thin)
- Donuts
- Bucket
- Kettle
- Tray
- Wig
- Spittoon
and so much more not possible to list...

I enclosed a few pics of what awaits the new owner, only a small amount of highlights!

Let me come to the RULES of this "Endgame", they are pretty simple!

- POST HERE why you need my Castle and all the things i collected over the years and i will make the decission and we will find a possibility to meet in game were i transfer it to you! SIMPLE!

- Postings until the 17th of November will count, i will than review them and make the decission on the 18th and let you know who finished the race to the castle first - this user will also get a PM from me to setup a meeting time in game to transfer the Castle and all the stuff.

Impress me!
greets
Ron

View attachment 56440 View attachment 56441 View attachment 56442 View attachment 56443
Find someone who has lived on Pac for a good long while, someone too entrust your Legacy too, Someone that wont sell it to the winds for nothing more than Coin. Sadly I live on LS or I would gladly unburden you with this Task.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Ron Silverbeard

@Kirthag really is one hell of a decorator and preserver of history. She has dragged me into tram while I was kicking and screaming a few times to show me her work. Simply breathtaking. I mean no offence to anyone whom I don't know, but if preserving history is your goal I honestly couldn't think of someone better to do that than Kirthag. And no doubt once you do return she will still have everything, down to the last sos... (yes, I watched her loot and save like 32495127524 sos's from a idoc once!) LOL.

Anyways, just wanted to throw my two cents around =)
Not quite that number you quoted on the SoSs...

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If I were to receive all your worldly UO possessions I would probably put the rarer pieces up on display, and use the slightly less rare pieces as rewards for events which I would bring to pacific. Here is a LINK to my event thread detailing some of the events I have held on Legend. I would also probably use an item or two to spice up the pot for my current event, UO Ironman. Regardless of the turnout, it is always sad to see people leave, whether it is the first time or the last time. Safe travels and we will see you when we see you.

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi from Matilda/Blitz of Pacific's RAW. Been playing since around 2000, original toon is Matilda and thats where this begins. I was young, a teenage, when a friend introduced me to UO. Fell in love instantly as I am sure most of us did. Along with introducing me to UO, this friend gave me 2 bits of advice... 1st was Girl Toons can wear Female Armor under a regular breastplate (not sure if this helped but worked), and the second was Go Mine, its the best way to make money. Thats what I did, I mined, and mined, all over the place. I eventually found the cave along the Eastern Shore of Ice Island, basically set up shop there. Of course this was before Ore Spawns became randomized, but I knew every vein in that mine, had every ore but Valorite. I knew it so well I mapped it out for a friend once: down to the tile. I have always kept Mining as treasured memory, when I began collecting rares I focused on Mining and related items. I have built a little collection which is viable in my Luna House of rare craftable items... tho much is missing. I would love to a) be able to for once call Ice Island my home since I spent so much time there as a young player, and 2) be able to expand this collection. I hope you do change your mind and stay, as UO needs every member it can get,

Matilda/Blitz of Pacific's RAW

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not sure what I could say that makes me more deserving then anyone else on this forum. I have been more of an observer over the years then a poster.

I've played since October 97. Never owned any overly rare items in my time in the game.

The cool thing about this post if anything was being reminded of some of the older items that existed. I had taken a small break from the game with real life being hectic but I am back full time. I got geared up on Origin and Chesapeake. Atlantic and Pacific were other shards I had an interest in.

I guess i'd be pretty happy to finally own a castle in the game, the rare items are pretty cool.

More then happy to pass back the stuff if you decide to come back as well, as some people have mentioned sometimes you get the itch to come back.

Sucks to see another Uo player go though :(

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nabin, thank you very much for all that years!
I know that you know this castle very well, so its an even more important task for me to find someone to keep it up and running, its history! ;)

*bows deeply*
All the best to you, to you all!

Ron
I do indeed friend. I could for sure use a castle on Pacific to store my latest purchase of good old Moonglow Red. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I can't tell you how many times I've given away stuff and then decided to come back and been disappointed I didn't have my stuff. I hope you are making the best decision for you and you're better at sticking to your resolutions. This is a great game to come back to on and off.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well I would love to have this castle and I have always wanted one but never could afford it. I started on pacific as the hand of God and always made suits and tried to help people when I could. I got to meet many nice people but we to Atlantic a while back. I would love to come back to pacific and would gladly hold onto your house. If you were ever to return I would have a nice place for you to return to. It's really up to you who you pick but I garuntee that it would fall into great hands and be very loved for a long time if those hands were mine :)

Horde Minion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would like the castle simply to use it for storing the items I use to play the game. I'm only back for 3 months and have yet to acquire enough gold to make a complete character for pvm. I only get to play sparingly currently, but would certainly make use of a castle as I plan to play till the game closes. I wish I could say I would preserve your legacy, but all I could promise is I would use the castle and not sell or trade it.
Good Luck with your new adventures

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mate we don't know each other but let me tell u something. Keep your items stored in the Bank. A Castle can be replaced but not your beloved items. in the case you regret stopping this can cheer up the mood a bit.

If you really want to give that stuff away I can only offer to hold it or use it to help new joiners or vets who come back.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ron,

first off let me say that I am sad to see you go. I hate seeing players leave, especially long time players. We have lost too many good players over the years, it is hard to watch people go. I do hope you return some day, and I too would suggest banking things important to you. If it is special to you or brings back certain memories, keep it. Obviously, you don't think you will be back and you want to pass on everything but we all come back. If you bank the important items and a couple expensive rare items, you would be all set upon returning.

I have not played Pac in many, many years. I played back around 2001 but rl forced me to close that account and I lost the details for it long ago. I have thought about returning from time to time but never made the jump. I have always loved Ice Island as I am partial to the snow. One of my favorite traditional homes was a villa on Ice that I owned on Catskills. I have always wanted a castle on Ice but could never afford one and could never beat out the idoc champs and place one. I am not a rares trader or a seller of any type really if you look through my account history. If you decided to entrust your castle to me, it would not be parted out to Atlantic but stay in piece. I cannot promise to turn it into a museum as I am not a decorator and have never set one up but can promise that it would be returned to you should you return, we all do you know. I did not get a chance to know you when you were with Stratics but I have been staff here a long time and am not going anywhere. It would be nice to have a reason to return to my old stomping grounds and this would give me the opportunity without being homeless, especially since there are no gypsy wagons. I may even make a golblin on Pac as it is tough to play on Chessy since Oz left us.

If not me, I hope it goes to someone who will keep it intact and on Pacific. I hate seeing things end up on Atlantic all of the time. Good luck with all of your future endeavors and we will keep the lights on for your eventual return. Everyone always comes back!

UO Stop.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Ron Silverbeard have you thought of maybe doing a 3 prize winner package for your stuff? I personally hate those big lotto's with only one winner and just like investing... it's better not to put all your eggs in one basket. Seems a lot of people from the replies could use your castle and stuff, so why not do something like this instead

First Place: Castle + 50% of your items
Second Place: 35% of your items
Third Place: 15% of your items

Just a thought while you make your final decision this week, could make 3 people happy instead of 1 :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear friends,

after so many years the time has come to finaly wave good bye to UO.

Finaly because a simple look at my playing time shows me the interrest not only in UO but so many other games have come to an end.

My Castle ist located on PACIFIC.

My account will be closed after this "Endgame" i need to do because i dont want my Castle, placed 6-23-2000, and all the collection of things to decay/to be looted. It just cannot end like this!

And let me tell you there is a huge amount of stuff to discover for the new owner, server births, old gifts, weired stuff, rewards, statues, rideables, weapons, rares of all kind, jewelery, recources BUT NO GOLD this is on my account *grin* ;-)

Short list of highlights:
- Open Books
- Old Necro Regs
- Skull Mugs
- Bushel
- Heads of Lords
- Hay (thin)
- Donuts
- Bucket
- Kettle
- Tray
- Wig
- Spittoon
and so much more not possible to list...

I enclosed a few pics of what awaits the new owner, only a small amount of highlights!

Let me come to the RULES of this "Endgame", they are pretty simple!

- POST HERE why you need my Castle and all the things i collected over the years and i will make the decission and we will find a possibility to meet in game were i transfer it to you! SIMPLE!

- Postings until the 17th of November will count, i will than review them and make the decission on the 18th and let you know who finished the race to the castle first - this user will also get a PM from me to setup a meeting time in game to transfer the Castle and all the stuff.

Impress me!
greets
Ron

View attachment 56440 View attachment 56441 View attachment 56442 View attachment 56443
If you want, I will give you the same deal I gave a friend that quit. (your castle is not in disarray like his though, so the organization wont be required.) I'll take the castle and hold it until you return. if you never return, it will stay that way until either 1) I pass away, or 2) they shut us down. let me know

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ron,

first off let me say that I am sad to see you go. I hate seeing players leave, especially long time players. We have lost too many good players over the years, it is hard to watch people go. I do hope you return some day, and I too would suggest banking things important to you. If it is special to you or brings back certain memories, keep it. Obviously, you don't think you will be back and you want to pass on everything but we all come back. If you bank the important items and a couple expensive rare items, you would be all set upon returning.

I have not played Pac in many, many years. I played back around 2001 but rl forced me to close that account and I lost the details for it long ago. I have thought about returning from time to time but never made the jump. I have always loved Ice Island as I am partial to the snow. One of my favorite traditional homes was a villa on Ice that I owned on Catskills. I have always wanted a castle on Ice but could never afford one and could never beat out the idoc champs and place one. I am not a rares trader or a seller of any type really if you look through my account history. If you decided to entrust your castle to me, it would not be parted out to Atlantic but stay in piece. I cannot promise to turn it into a museum as I am not a decorator and have never set one up but can promise that it would be returned to you should you return, we all do you know. I did not get a chance to know you when you were with Stratics but I have been staff here a long time and am not going anywhere. It would be nice to have a reason to return to my old stomping grounds and this would give me the opportunity without being homeless, especially since there are no gypsy wagons. I may even make a golblin on Pac as it is tough to play on Chessy since Oz left us.

If not me, I hope it goes to someone who will keep it intact and on Pacific. I hate seeing things end up on Atlantic all of the time. Good luck with all of your future endeavors and we will keep the lights on for your eventual return. Everyone always comes back!

View attachment 56765
If it matters I would like to Vote Lestat, Not a great fan of the guy and he busted my balls here on Stratics but if anyone will maintain and preserve your History I would entrust him to it above all. His integrity is unquestioned !

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ron,

First let me congratulate you, I am quite jealous that you are able to shake the addiction of UO. I've never once given thought to leaving. I have taken breaks, but never to the permanent side.

I had put my name in the mix, but then, going over and re-reading your posts again, I seen you wanted someone who could retain the historical value. Being honest, I would hoard the stuff to Lake Superior!...not selling anything but just to admire them, and find the home a new owner, a newish person so they would not want to move since they'd be in the big house already. :) The green yard sign is the most important thing in all of this.

in admiration of your unselfishness,
gidge

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ron Silverbeard

It's indeed sad to see another long-time player leave UO. Safe adventures to you sir.

I'm Ezekiel Zane on Pacific. Member and sometimes Guild Leader of KGB. All my main characters and my two remaining houses are on Pacific and I've always played on Pacific since 2002. I had a castle in Tram a few screens south of the Yew gate for many years. Last year I lost it due to financial reasons. I had the account inactive for a while and when the devs changed the IDOC timers, it fell before it should have by more than a day. This was August 2015 just before the publish which included the ability to craft some walls and stuff for castles and keeps. Obviously those of us with castles or keeps had been waiting for that for a very very long time. I was pretty damned mad about it at the time although I did not come on here crying about it.

Anyways, I do want a castle again and as I've always played Pacific and I have zero plans to leave it I would be honored to be the one to preserve all the things you have collected over the years.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Ron Can tell you are loved by many. So ummm I have played 19 years. I started on Lake Superior and was in a guild named the Skara Brae Rangers. Housing was so bad it took months to find a spot 7x7 located at the very southern end, south tip Trinsic. The houses those days came with some type of add on and I still recall paging a GM to remove the loom so I could have a table and chair in my house. Back then sever maintenance times were average of 2 hours. So that was my play time and I used it wandering other shards. One day I came across a empty spot next to the stables in Minoc. I was so exicted because my small house on Lake Superior had acquired new neighbors. A tower full of REDS! o.0

So I placed my small house on Baja and started working my butt off. I was determined to be a smith. I mined ore 12 hours a day and smithed it all next to the Minoc bank along side ALOT of guys. gains were soooo slow back then but I succeeded and started my vendors with armor and weapons. Each night people lined up for my armor. many Reds thanked me for making them rich (the armor they looted off the people they killed).

Along came Trammel but I was so popular with my armor I was staying put. Well it didn't take long and I realized I made a mistake. the only thing I was selling were 100's of blank runebooks I later found out were being filled and sold for tons of gold. I had made a scribe named Bethany along the way. Well I decided ok Im going to have to sacrifice everything I ever made for a new place in Trammel. No one was coming to Felucca. I bought a tower on Ice Island and promptly sat up vendors. Few weeks later the people who make spawns decided a Frost Troll spawning at my front door was cool and it still spawns there. I went into depression irl because I could no longer do what I wanted.

UO added Malas and I was lucky to place a small house at west gate. I stocked 24 vendors everyday. Yes I'm crazy. Anything that could be crafted I sold.

I decided after watching my Husband play WOW I wanted to give it a try. I kept my account paid all this time but gave my house to a guildmate of MOA with the deal he would'nt sell it so he could have a vendor house. Well guess I don't need to say how that went. :sad2:

Anyway getting to the point I am now known by most as Opalala on Atlantic I make and sell runebooks and spend my time answering questions and helping new players one on one with what to do next or how to do it. I even have my own personal Troll I can't name here due to what ever the rule is. He likes to make me look full of myself about the things I do and begs using my name getting better armor and more gold than me and trying to ruin my name while ever now and then telling me he loves me. LOL I have to laugh at it all.

So I have 2 18x18's on Atlantic one is a library I have made and public for the use of the whole shard. One is my Home. I have always wanted a Castle and I have never owned a Castle. I would not sell your Castle and I would not sell the contents. I would decorate and display for public and I even have some developed characters there from my years of traveling, Including a tamer that is at 110. She has been unable to afford a120 power scroll.

I would love to take and display your Castle and the contents and make it part of UO history. Thank You for your consideration.

Philly :cheerleader:

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my best friends (Orson) used to play on Pacific many moons ago, his home wasn't far from where yours is located if it is on Fel side. Sadly he passed away in 2004. He got me playing waaaay back in 1999 and I have been playing ever since. One of the saddest things is seeing anyone leave but at least you are leaving on your own accord. Hopefully your new adventures will bring you the excitement we all crave.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Man,

You don't know me, I am an old pker of Ultima Online, since 1997 I kill people. During the years I became the griefer of the griefers, the Megalodon , the big shark who eats the small sharks or the white sharks :).

I see your post and I would like to organize pvp events in your honor and give all your items for free step by step, during the events:

-last man standing
-capture the flag
-tournaments
-deceit run etc!

I will do most of the events between Pacific and Atlantic. I will try to get the PEC involved too. I hope you like the idea , I appreciate the fact that one player decides to leave all his wealth like this, I have never seen this thing happening . In any case, good luck and farewell, wish you the best irl!

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know my situation with pvp brings many hurt feelings across the board haha. I don't try to bring fel into tram but I just want to clarify I don't sell stuff for real life cash. That's all I'm stating because there is no argument. Good luck choosing someone Ron, you have many qualified applications on this board.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Folks - some posts had to be deleted here.

As this thread is about someone leaving game and being incredibly gracious to leave all their belongings behind to someone, let's please not launch into public accusations against people who are interested that you may not like or want to submit an application. This is not the time and place. The Rules of Conduct still apply to the thread here.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Dear Friends,

i am sorry i wasnt able to reply earlier, but work kept me from even this.

Anyway, after reading your posts and also pm's over and over, i am happy to let you know my decission, who i will hand over my castle and its treasures.

It was no easy task since i think most of you would have deserved it, but there can only be one - and i want to congratulate

KIRTHAG

for beeing the "winner" of this "end game competition".

Let me thank you all for your time handing me such a hughe amount of nice words and possibilities to know what to decide to do with my UO things, it was da bomb!

I will still jump in here from time to time for a hello and keep an eye on you and stratics ;)

greets
Ron

Last edited:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Kirthag!

I'm truly envious of the task and responsibility you have ahead of yourself!

Congratulations again and let us know when the museum opens so we can check out the amazing collection of the true old school rares!

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes! I made a little char on the shard to go visit and promptly got pummeled by frosty the troll man.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations for letting many many people, who had 0 chance of actually being selected, beg and plead for your stuff..it was a fun read. Even though a mod had to clean it up.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Congratz Kirthag!....couldn't have gone to a better person imo. Ron...I assure you that you're belongings are in the right hands!

Safe Travels Ron!

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ron!

I finally make it back and I find out you left? Sad... :(

I hope life treats you extremely well..!

Thank you for always making my visits to Pacific wonderful. You will always be my best Pacific buddy!

P.S. Still have the bandana and dress. :p

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't want your stuff, just always hate seeing folks leave but when the journey ends better to get off the ride and remember it for what it was. GL wherever life takes you :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't want your stuff, just always hate seeing folks leave but when the journey ends better to get off the ride and remember it for what it was. GL wherever life takes you :)
You do realize this post started over a year ago... while I agree I hate to see people leave... can't stop them and honestly some days I wish I could join them... if only I could be that brazen... perhaps soon.

At any rate no idea why people keep resurrecting LONG dead posts but here we are.