Selling Weapons fc1 14 dci mage 20 sc plane sword

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Nov 16, 2015
Must be a good friend who offered 1 plat i don't even see icq info...

Reactions: hellfight

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
There are a few floating around. There are a couple fc1 bokutos as well. I would take the 1plat because with the mempo and halo the fc1 has become fairly devalued. I think the last fc1 bok went for like 1.5b and that was before the mempo and the halo. I think @SoulWeaver bought it?

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Scotland and netherlands
The weapons seem to be dissapearing. Its still very usefull if you have rediculous jewls without the fc. I beleive there are not many of these types of weps left

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
i own several (5-8)l versions (including a bokuto)... The value these days is limited to collecting imo. At one point they had a lot of value in pvp. These days, the jewels and the mods you can get on suits and items go beyond what these once ruled. Plat or not plat - they are a timepiece and worth displaying because they are very unique.

Best of luck to your sale.