• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction/Non-Faction Changes

• Thread starter Førsaken
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Which Best Suits Siege Perilous In The Matter Of PvP?

• Total voters
V

Vaelix

And tali...15k...

20 Str on Spirit of the Totem > IMO. Especially on a stealther....come on now.
Lol?

100 Base Str / EP Str, Petal / +25 HPI On suit is more than enough for Siege.. Its cheap suit, hes not gonna be fighting like we do on Prodo or making a 100% Perfect Suit.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the best possible suit I should run with this wep? I don't want a cheap suit *grin* but seriously I dont, I want a superman suit. here is the wep i current run with.....

V

Vaelix

What is the best possible suit I should run with this wep? I don't want a cheap suit *grin* but seriously I don't, I want a superman suit. here is the wep i current run with.....
With Fencing I'd run a..

Kryss

44 Fireball
15 HCI
44 Lower Attack
20 SSI (I think is all you need with 30 Stam)
X DI (Remaining)

AI, Poison, and DS can be pretty nasty

or For defense..

Assassin Spike

44 Harm (Instant)
15 HCI
44 Lower Attack
20 SSI
X DI

For DS, Poison spam (Poison takes like 3 Mana with 40% LMC) and Shruik/Dart Spam, with Shadow Strike as a get away. (And Harm is Instant so it wont reveal you)

And Suit..

I say..

Folded Steel - 25 Dci
Crimson - 10 HPI 10 Dex
Feys - 20 Dci
RBC - 15 Lmc 3 Mr
Quiver - 5 Dci

Ring - 15 HCI 10 DCI | 25 EP | 25 DI | X(15) Meditation (Is what I like if you are Elf or have 10+ Real Skill)

Brace - 15 HCI | 25 EP | 25 DI | X Med/Skill | X Whatever Fits in the Suit.

Thats.. 70 Dci, 45 Hci, 50 EP, 50 DI, 10 HPI, 15 LMC, 3 MR, and 10 Dex.

You could run 20 Base Dex + 10 Crim for 30 Base Stam, With 110 Base Str for 141 Str after EP Str Pot.

Imbued Pieces would be..

25 LMC
15 HPI
X Stam Inc
X Mana Inc
X MR
X Resist
X Whatever

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying a assassin spike with....

50 HLD
50 HLA
50 Lighting
20 SSI
20 DMG - (the rest in dmg increase im guessing around 20 dmg)

Who can make it and how much? Tibs around?

V

Vaelix

Buying a kryss with....

50 HLD
50 HLA
50 Lighting
20 SSI
20 DMG - (the rest in dmg increase im guessing around 20 dmg)

Who can make it and how much? Tibs around?
15 Hci / 0 HLD Was mine.. but if your Just Built to prey on Newbies and Non Pvpers.. HLD works i guess.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 Hci / 0 HLD Was mine.. but if your Just Built to prey on Newbies and Non Pvpers.. HLD works i guess.

Don't really know where this misconception came from but I do not kill new guild members. Crafters, umm yeah but not newbies that are in the proper guild [NEW].

V

Vaelix

Don't really know where this misconception came from but I do not kill new guild members. Crafters, umm yeah but not newbies that are in the proper guild [NEW].
*Hit lower Defense*

No.. Im saying that.. IMO.. In real PvP.. Mages are going to be 70% DCI Capped.. and Dexxers are going to have 55-70% DCI..

Against PvP mages.. it will be useless..

And 55-70% Dci is enough for a dexxer because its offense isnt build around getting disruppted, and you wont have amazing defense if they Lay 3 AIs on you while you Attack them.

Where as..

HCI Frees up Stats Elsewhere.. And wont be useless at all.. HLD.. Is only Sometimes useful.. but not really In real Pvp.. *Imo*

V

Vaelix

Your Exact Kryss with Hit lower Attack in place of Defense.. Is what I would use for PvP on that Template, Basically.

V

Vaelix

How much dex do you run?

Why does everyone on siege insist on putting SSI on a kryss?
Because he can run

With a Crimson and 20% SSI instead of having to Hurt his Mana/HP For Higher Dex which only helps with Swing.. Seenig as he doesnt have healing/Parry.

And I doubt Cheap would run SSI Ring/Cloak/Brace/Legs/Helm.. Ect..

F

Førsaken

Lol?

100 Base Str / EP Str, Petal / +25 HPI On suit is more than enough for Siege.. Its cheap suit, hes not gonna be fighting like we do on Prodo or making a 100% Perfect Suit.
With your suit, it's 5k more with Tali and why wouldn't you run the tali? :(

V

Vaelix

With your suit, it's 5k more with Tali and why wouldn't you run the tali? :(
Because with his template.. Relic frags are kinda an Ass.. So Totem of Void with 10% LMC makes it easier to make a Lmc suit..

But its he's going all out.. He'd run a Hci LMC DI Mana Orb and fix his jewels different..

But as i said.. thats kinda an ass to get like SSI items for throwaway pvp.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick gold? Kill troglodytes. Super easy and quick. 2-3 hit kills and drop about 500 gold. Respawn time is instant. Located in painted caves, outside trinsic

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much dex do you run?

Why does everyone on siege insist on putting SSI on a kryss?
I run 35 dex if you were asking me. With 30 dex and 20 ssi on a kryss you get max swing speed. Thge extra 5 dex is because I am a bum and dont equip with refresh pots. I often run naked. :)

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I proved my point, you guys talk about how easy it is to obtain non faction items but not one person has offered to sell me the weapon above. Meaning if you don't have an imbuer you're screwed. Point is non faction imbued items are not easy to get like faction vending machine items. Actually I would like that weapon to be an assassin spike not a kryss.

F

Førsaken

The only point I see being made is how bad you are at this game. . .

The weapon you speak of is one you would bless. We're not crafters. We're not farmers unless for ourselves. So, who are you trying to prove a point to? Oh, that's right...you don't even know.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only point I see being made is how bad you are at this game. . .

The weapon you speak of is one you would bless. We're not crafters. We're not farmers unless for ourselves. So, who are you trying to prove a point to? Oh, that's right...you don't even know.
Go back into your pvp hole. But thanks for pointing out that we are not crafters which makes faction suits a lot easier to obtain that the imbued items that you claim are just as good. Thank you sir.

V

Vaelix

I think I proved my point, you guys talk about how easy it is to obtain non faction items but not one person has offered to sell me the weapon above. Meaning if you don't have an imbuer you're screwed. Point is non faction imbued items are not easy to get like faction vending machine items. Actually I would like that weapon to be an assassin spike not a kryss.
This is where I'm confused cheap..

You are using the Difficulty of Getting a *Bless worthy* Item/Weapon as an example against faction gear..

I needed a Crafter/Imbuer to get My Blessed Wep (20% DCI Sword)..

Basically... Yes non faction needs an Imbuer.. But So does Factions..

The only difference between My Faction/Non Suit would be.. a RBC instead of Imbued chest.. All the other Imbued slots would be the same and the Arties would be the same, but Faction.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I cant argue with you on that cause I don't know what either side wears as far as suits go, but how are we suppose to compete if we can't get items we need? Blessable or not? I sure as hell aint bout to start a new skill and besides I never got the expansion to train imbuing.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need imbued armor to go with faction pieces. I have 3 really good pieces on my suit. (EXPENSIIIIIVE)

But yeah, I do remember people arguing to take faction arties out to give the crafters more business, but they won't make armor for us to buy!!! :(

P.S.

Plant Growers - I'm looking for seeds of renewal....

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can be looted and worn by anyone, hence the need for crafters to make stuff. One of the arguments I often hear about taking out faction arties is that it will give the crafters business. I'm willing to pay 3m for the three pieces I need, but they can't even do that NOW. Without faction artifacts, I'd need 5 or more imbued pieces per suit.

By the way, I'm not disrespecting crafters, I'm telling the truth and proving a point. It's not your job to supply me, but if you want to make money crafting, the market is there....

V

Vaelix

So are the imbued items also stamped with your names on them? I'm confused.
Heres the Break down.. On Imbued Non/Faction that your stuck on for my suits.

Faction Arties..

RBC, Feys, Orny. (Sam Helm Non Faction - I run these on my Faction Suits too)

Imbued Gear on Faction..

Arms, Gloves, Ring, Gorg, *Blessed Weapon*, And Sometimes a Tali if i have one.

---

Non Faction Arties..

Feys, Orny, Sam Helm.

Imbued Gear on Non Faction..

Arms, Gloves, Ring, Gorg, Chest, *Blessed Weapon*, And Sometimes Tali..

---

The only imbued difference is a Chest, and the Arties Require Gold or a PvM Based Char to Farm.

The Faction Arties can be farmed by a PK/PvP Template like yours so you dont have to waste your 1 Char on PvM.

And last..

The Whole.. "Owned By" thing.. yeah they are useless to people.. *** But people are still going to try to get gold out of you because you need them ***

You will *Still* Either have to Farm Gold to replace the gear with buy backs.. Or Farm Silver to resupply yourself..

If a Non Faction player is good enough and kills what.. 4 Factioners and sells back at this like 200K Price.. thats what 800K.. Thats a Nice bit of gold to go to his supplies..

Just because you cant use them doesn't mean they dont supply you to more PvP Gold... Sell Them back with Buy back deals... *This is how i Supplied myself for a Long time in Factions*