• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Face of Death Run!! Friday Aug. 8 !!

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I will be looking for folks to do this in the later afternoon, through the evening. We will need at least a couple higher levels that are familiar with the dungeon. Or seas.

I love this dungeon, it is beautiful and so different than everything else in PG. I want to get some video! That and its just fun.

Why is it called the Face of Death Dungeon? Mwhahahaha! Come and find out!

Edit: This run will be streamed! Which means seas will be here! Which means a great level range of players can come along! This will be a blast folks!!

Last edited:

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Sounds fun! By the way, the door to the dungeon appears to have gotten shifted into the ground a bit. It'll be fixed soon, but not before tomorrow. So if you can't get into the dungeon (it's the giant door in a hill in Serbule), use the Tab key to find the entrance portal.