• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fac N Yo's is open for the month of September...

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was watching the news two days ago and remembered how i would decorate WBB in Trammel with an American flag made out of cloth bit in previous years before the bank redesigns.

So I subbed as soon as I had the money.... today. I wanted to sub for six months but my pay check from work was a little lacking this month.... next month (if I have one) will be slimmer because I got injured on the job. Not allowed to work until I recuperate in physical therapy.

Anyhow, I 'm back in UO.

You need something crafted? Fac N his best pal Yo are your team of esteem. Legendary imbuing, GM in smithing, tailoring, carpentry, tinkering, alchemy.... I haven't got a vendor so the overhead is low.

Don't forget to ask about our Fine Mining runebooks. :D What do ya say, are you "hooked on the brothers"?