• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Exceptional Gargish Earrings

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do exceptional garish earrings made by a tinker with 100 Arms Lore get the 20% resist points bonus spread through the resists? What about different metals adding resists?

I'm not as concerned about the gargish necklace because I plan to use a Pendant of the Magi, but the same quest applies to this item.

Reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to outfit my new garg and realized my tailor and smith can't outfit this guy completely. I can buy basic earrings from an NPC. Is there a benefit other than the 500 max intensity (vs 450)? Thanks! I need to get this guy setup with a basic mage suit so I can fight his way to get access to the Queen's Soul Forge.

-OBSIDIAN-

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are getting bonus resists for beeing exceptional but no bonus from using special materials. (And bonus to max intensity and imbuing difficulty.)

G

grandpa otis

npc AND non exceptional tinker made gargish earrings and necklaces have resists of 1,2,2,2,3 for 10 total,,,, exceptional tinker made without armslore bonus have total of 26 resists(1 sample 4,4,4,8,6),, while tinker made exceptional with 100 armslore has total resist of 30(sample 3,7,6,4,10).