• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Slime Sighting Thread

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's only a certain number of locations, I'm reading multiple threads using the 'live feed' link, so it just a question of checking Europa to see where they are. :)

K

kray2s

Really title says it all!

Where can i find the slimes anyone please?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent seen them today, just went and checked the necro area and cant see any, anyone know if they moved?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't had time to look yet, but here's the list of where they might be:
Hedge Maze
The Fields West of Britain
Chaos Shrine
Fire Dungeon
Exodus Dungeon
Sorcerers
Necromancers' Arena
Doom
Bushido Exercise Hall
Yomotsu Tunnel
Fan Dancer Dojo

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K looking now: Not hedge maze, tram (forgot to check fel, do that next)
Not sorcerer's
Not fire, tram nor fel.

not hedge maze fel. Not chaos shrine either facet.
Not the bushido hall and not back in doom
Not fandancer's dojo
Not exodus dungeon
not brit fields, either facet
not yomotsu mines.

I'm at a loss. Either there's another, as yet undiscovered, location or they just haven't spawned today :( Sorry :sad2:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found them! They're in Sorcerer's. I didn't go in far enough, sorry.

To make up for it I've taken the nastier stuff for a little walk further east. If you can get to the room there's nothing in there but slime now.

I recommend coming in through the temple entrance. For anyone who doesn't know it I'm willing to demonstrate. Char needs the ability to teleport.

C

Chiera

where exactly is this sorcerers dungeon again???
it is north of the honor shrine in ilsh. The slimes are in the room with LL and PE spawn on level 2 (think it is called the arena, not sure though). Without stealth I'd stick with Petra's suggestion of entering through the third level :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) I merged the two threads together because the answer to Kray2s question is earlier in this older thread, together with a screenie of the dungeon area.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now in:

Fire, Felucca, level 1 between the last bridge and the door to the ruins.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have anything else to dye, so I've not looked, but on other shards they're at the Bushido Dojo on Isamu Jima (not to be confused with the fan dancer's dojo)

S

Scrumpy Jack

Well, the slimes were at the Dojo like Petra said. I only saw champgane red and light tan. Was a right bugger to get anything done though, because those cut-throatish ronins and ninjas kept chasing me. But the worst were those slimy slimes. They poisoned me over and over again and I died 4 times to them. I got my title as "Slime Hunter" though and died my arms red ... so it wasn't all in vain *grins*

S

Scrumpy Jack

Thanks for the info! At last no silly ronins around *grins*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know where you're looking, but they're still in the hedge maze, in Trammel in the exact spot in my screenie, just a bit east of the centre.

50º37'S 8º13'W

D

dicegirl

Nope, they're not at the hedge maze this morning. Anyone see them? Or are they gone for good now?

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The slime event was supposed to end on Jan 24th, so probably gone for good... (Just when I had discovered how good slime dyed hanging lanterns look :( )

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Really a pity this isn't/wasn't permanent, it's nice to be able to get armor in matching colors and stop being rainbow warriors... rolleyes:
And it simply was a lot of fun, had a great time 2 nights ago chasing those cute lil slimes... Well, teleporting to them of course, since running seemed counterproductive. :scholar:

And a big thank you to Petra for keeping us all up to date on the slimes' whereabouts so often! :bowdown: