• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Vp dominates a 12x13 house by yew gate (to **** chat after certain death) with statues on the roof in memory of players who couldn't compete or rage quit the game. I thought this was the definition of domination isn't it?
Wanna buy it?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't you got rekt every time you've fought me for the last 5+ years?
Keep livin in the past :D, btw i never saw a single video of u killing me 1v1 considering that u record every action u take in uo since 5 years. Btw nice dodges for my last couple duel requests ;) i have many whitnesses! Isnt it AJ?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep livin in the past :D, btw i never saw a single video of u killing me 1v1 considering that u record every action u take in uo since 5 years. Btw nice dodges for my last couple duel requests ;) i have many whitnesses! Isnt it AJ?
My avatar is proof no? You use a dismount macro, a remount macro, a heal macro, a refresh pot macro, yet had no macros? Died in seconds. Deal with it.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Interesting thread.
Fragile egos must suck so bad...

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Please say who u r 2 us ppl on this thread then post a derogatory comment. I take it u r some Aj or Gandalf or Sean wannab on Atl in which case it explains a lot of ur comment. I am now daring u 2 come 2 Europa and try out the pvpers that suck :) U won't last that long in my honest opinion buddy.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please say who u r 2 us ppl on this thread then post a derogatory comment. I take it u r some Aj or Gandalf or Sean wannab on Atl in which case it explains a lot of ur comment. I am now daring u 2 come 2 Europa and try out the pvpers that suck :) U won't last that long in my honest opinion buddy.

I'm going to side with Tjalle here...
a. Because they helped me on Siege (thank you Tjalle - I can return those items if required now)
b. Because they are correct!

But Tjalle, what you may not appreciate, is all of our fragile ego's make for fantastic PvP.
Seeing Sean cry, Gandalf run and Mick rage log (dead on 4 characters), make for so many fun evenings. :)

Last edited:

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Why would u help Cookie????? Tjalle already gone down in my estimations :( :) but yeat Sean crying is always great and Mick rage logging is inevitable. Gandalf doesn't run though...he runs and recalls :)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't win the war of words. It's one i win even with your vast ganking numbers.

Hope all is well in UO. I peeked in yesterday, nothing going on so logged off.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
I always win the war of the words and I also win war in the arenas :). P.S. We defeated Vp and PRO last night at the same time.
There was massive pvp yesterday in which both guilds lost to the one and only FRIENDSHIP ALLIANCE!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man i messed everyone up last night, slapped AJ down 1v1, made Sean my pancake, absolutely owned Gandalf, took a massive dump on DiE. I was unspottable, you should of seen it.

PS. Everything i say is 100% proven fact

Edit2- Rofl made Sean my 'pancake' haha it autocorrected that from the B word

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
'Tis all good, Cookie. Thanks anyway.

*tips helmet*