• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I wanna see a video of Gandalf or Nadir vs AJ......
See who the best pvper in EU is, and not just 1 video of a lucky win, 3 or 4 to show consistency of wins!!
Lucky Aj doesnt have Stratics account, as you would both be eating your words!! :p

God forbid that kid from getting on Strats, bad enough is Gen chat when you guys are on!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've duelled AJ 3 times recently on video. One of me playing Barneys account, which he died in.

One where i beat him for 100mill, then he said that me drinking STR pots [I was dueling on a char with low STR as needed high dex parry mage] was cheating, so he didn't pay.

Then again that night we dueled for 100mill and he paid up after he died.

AJ has improved, but he uses EC and thats all he has in his favour, 1 button per spell, vs my 2 buttons per spell and he still loses to me.

Gandalf is a non factor in any situation, never before has anyone had such a terrible mage-offensive as Gandalf and he's another EC bunny caster.

The best pvpers are in Vp. and in no particular order. Maybe with Minda chucked somewhere in the middle.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Epyco! This is a pvp thread, dont "hi" or "bye" here! Btw, whats with the 40% & VP alliance??!?

Last edited:

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If this is a pvp thread...Why are you allowed to talk in here?
You gotta bow before the real pvpers, sean soon to come video (He s a lazy ****) will Show.
Kisses

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Epycowhats with the 40% & VP alliance??!?
Whilst it is entertaining destroying groups of 7+ players [W and PRO] with a 4 man team. Unfortunately, when you field stealth dismounters + multiple of each build, it can get a little tedious being outnumbered all the time. 40% guys generally are only on 2 at a time, which brings us up to a general maximum of 6-7 players. Which is only inline with what our competition is fielding.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you need to team with anyone when you already field 8+ players on a big fight? Its numbers, regardless of whos in what guild. You have more than us generally each fight and 40% guys have only 2-3 player max, if its not too many, why can't we fight together when you have more??

Not to mention the zerg that is W/TUK. Huge alliance with loads of players. The sheer number means its hard to fight with just 4.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Citizenz of Europa

From this day a new tax system has been implemented, in order to harvest the resources of felucca
you will now pay your taxes of 10 million* pr.week pr.char.

With this tax fee you will be allowed to do any champion spawn, mine any cave, chop down any tree you want in felucca.
However, failure to paying feluccian taxes will have dare consequences, lets not talk about that.
Keep in mind you can always travel the facets trammel and be safe and sound without the tax fee.
But the second you take the first step in felucca make sure you got your tax payment sorted to avoid unpleasant surprises.
TAX Payment can be done at Luna bank, please look for psycho tacos and have your money ready.

Thank you

*tax fees are subject to change on a weekly basis if conditions are not met.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tryharder. :hahaha:

[insert]scripted troll response number 4327.[/insert].

Of course his demands mainly apply to Pro, as VP have given up on all things Fel...

Some say the whole VP army is afk training up a new deadly FOTM Tamer response...
Some whisper that VP have just given up...

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
But but but - how can I pay my crafter taxes in Luna if I'm already in Fel...

And after all - it's DARE -
Couldn't resist... :gee:

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i have now done 3 million fell champs since your post so i assume i may owe you some gold ill settle on 1 gold coin and ill look for you at luna bank as you sometimes(all the time bank sit) as my pvp skills are lengendary (4 red kills in 10+ years 2 by accident and 1 a fluke flamestike) i am in no way in fear of your lesser skill set.My luna bank tax is 20 mill a day and as you have sat there for the last 10+ years you know owe me 900 plat ill expect payment to my offshore account today.I thank you for this payment in advance

Dredd best pvp player on europe and probably in game)

Last edited:

Aj TUK

Adventurer
LOOOOL Dredd I must ask you the same question as I have done the entire Vp guild! Where is ur plaque to prove u are the best :)
Kind regards Mr Aj (Last man standing and greatest pvper of all time on the Europa shard)

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
AJ or as i call you (Cartman) my pvp skills dont require a plaque as i am a modest man ,there is a statue of myself in front of Buckingham palace i believe next to Nelsons thats in your area of the uk pearly king city i believe. I duel a dawn everyday but no 1 turns up so i am to assume my vortex wither combo attack (i have been knowed to flamestrike myself in the heat of battle just to confuse my enemy) is so devastating that your pvp mob never show up.In conclusion i have retired my pvp chars as to let you and your fellow pvp people have a chance to train your simple skills to some day match my own in your case i have estimated this to be the year 2099 or later.
yours modestly
Dredd

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Hey Dredd, Aj here or you shall address me as 'The greatest pvper of all time' I would like to let you know and bring it to your attention that your Vortex, wither and the occasional flamestrike combo does not scare me! Neither does it scare the alliance I play with...
I mean why would it we're in the same alliance :) So in conclusion to your certainly entertaining and sarcastic response I conclude that you are a pearly king wannabe instead of a footlong sausage roll eater...hmmm I wonder which store is selling them now in a particular area hey....
Love u Dredd!
Kind regards 'The greatest pvper of all time' Aj 'the best at what he does'

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You may address me as sir or my lord as i address you with all the respect implied(i call him the big c insert your own meaning to the c)i have retired from pvp as i have a stubbed toe and will only be fully recovered(weres theres blame theres a claim) in the year 2034 which is your exact bed time after your milk and cookies,having been the games best pvm who,s pvp skills are breathtaking the loss of me to the pvp community(they have stat loss lost conn its not fair i am telling my mum excuses) players they will try and match my kill ratio(4 reds 10 years 2 by accident 4 self kills i may have flame striked myself) i can see none of the pvp players or spotty teenagers as we call them ever matching this.Its left to me to set an example to all the pvp players that one day they may achieve some small measure of the fame i have so keep trying

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AJ or as i call you (Cartman) my pvp skills dont require a plaque as i am a modest man ,there is a statue of myself in front of Buckingham palace i believe next to Nelsons thats in your area of the uk pearly king city i believe. I duel a dawn everyday but no 1 turns up so i am to assume my vortex wither combo attack (i have been knowed to flamestrike myself in the heat of battle just to confuse my enemy) is so devastating that your pvp mob never show up.In conclusion i have retired my pvp chars as to let you and your fellow pvp people have a chance to train your simple skills to some day match my own in your case i have estimated this to be the year 2099 or later.
yours modestly
Dredd
Quite possibly the best post i've ever read on Stratics.

Bravo.

Lol

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i will be starting a thread of the big c excuses when he dies ill list his main 1s as i think most pvp players are having a similer problem
1 i have crashed(using a laptop costly serious money and crashes just at the point of his death)
2.What just happened some 1 must have hacked me i can not be dead.
3.The uk must have had a total loss of power specifically at my location(dam that national grid)
4.I was having my sweets and droped 1 on floor picked it up (5 second rule) and i died
5.Its all every ones fault but me
6.There all cheating they are running quicker than a high speed japanese train
7.something just hit me for 1 million hit points in 1 hit no one could have coped
8.i heard the ice cream van and wanted a cornet and had to run out before the kids got there
9.this game is targeting me due to my (wait for it)superior skill and you lot do not die as your skills are less and the game allows for your lesser playing style
10.Aliens landed in my room probed me(lets skip that thought) at the exact time i died in game and vanished 1 second later
These events i am led to believe happen to most pvp player at least 4 times a day so i may have to bring out a charity single to help them with insurance.

These are the top 10 at present feel free to add
Dredd best pvm/pvp player in his castle in fell with no one else there on 6 days out of seven)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tryharder. :hahaha:

[insert]scripted troll response number 4327.[/insert].

Of course his demands mainly apply to Pro, as VP have given up on all things Fel...

Some say the whole VP army is afk training up a new deadly FOTM Tamer response...
Some whisper that VP have just given up...
I don't understand if this is genuine or if you're trying a bad troll.

Last few times we've had a good team on that i've been a part of you've got destroyed, multiple times over, apart from maybe one fight where we had way less people and you had people just dedicated to sitting in fields casting more fields and holding no objective other than trying to entice a fight for nothing and saying "well if you can't kill us with our small army you haven't won".

We've hardly given up if we've beaten the only two opposing guilds on the shards so many times over with less numbers, only for you to come up with every excuse in the book, aka, get more drachs players, play dexers more blah blah blah and make you openly quit pvp three times in a matter of months because you can't accept the way the game is played now only to keep coming back to get pounded again.

Im on a break, i've got stuff going on, so you won't see me much and the other guys are enjoying a new game because you present no real challenge any more. You're not willing to fight with + numbers on multiple occasions, holding star room traps and drop down traps with 5+ players on your team over the opposing, what more is there to do? You've shown you're scared of us, multiple opportunities to pick a 5 man team for a 5v5 in any area are always denied by you and then you die with your army of baddies anyway.

Vp have dominated Europa for years, always have, always will.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand if this is genuine or if you're trying a bad troll.

Last few times we've had a good team on that i've been a part of you've got destroyed, multiple times over, apart from maybe one fight where we had way less people and you had people just dedicated to sitting in fields casting more fields and holding no objective other than trying to entice a fight for nothing and saying "well if you can't kill us with our small army you haven't won".

We've hardly given up if we've beaten the only two opposing guilds on the shards so many times over with less numbers, only for you to come up with every excuse in the book, aka, get more drachs players, play dexers more blah blah blah and make you openly quit pvp three times in a matter of months because you can't accept the way the game is played now only to keep coming back to get pounded again.

Im on a break, i've got stuff going on, so you won't see me much and the other guys are enjoying a new game because you present no real challenge any more. You're not willing to fight with + numbers on multiple occasions, holding star room traps and drop down traps with 5+ players on your team over the opposing, what more is there to do? You've shown you're scared of us, multiple opportunities to pick a 5 man team for a 5v5 in any area are always denied by you and then you die with your army of baddies anyway.

Vp have dominated Europa for years, always have, always will.
  • When I've quit, it was not due to you guys, it was due to the armour system I completely hate, lack of content for mages, and too much content for weapon users.
  • You have 2 above average players, and 20 substandard players, I've always accepted that. we have 20 good players, overall we have always been better at objectives.
  • You have never dominated, you can't with 3 players, yes we may have done it with numbers, but still did it.
  • Half the time, you guys aren't even around, like now, you can't dominate if you aren't even here, so right now, and for much of the past, we dominate by default, you can't just cherry pick the odd time you log in and have a good fight and call it from that. Consistency, W are it.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Anytime you want to 1v1 at farms "PvP" on mounts, open build. I'll knock you off your EC perch as usual. Or you can just continue to hide behind a horde of numbers in the field. Only to suck me off verbally when we're alone. ;)

You'll never be as good as me, not in the field, not 1v1, not in dueling. You use the over powered client to your finger clicking advantage and even then when we're not in a laggy arena you lose 100's of millions to me. Probably best you just stop talking. ;)

I've barely played in 2 months and i reckon i could kill you at Wrong area or farms in less than 1 minute.

Problem with you merry morons is even when I do beat you, despite your speed casting advantage ec client crap, you still won't admit im better, so the fact that you constantly go on about me all the time just confirms my suspicions that you really wish you was as good as me and strokes my ego a plenty. Otherwise, why else would you not just fight me 1v1 open rules if you're "the ultimate pvper".
Oki doki here we go sonshine. First of all u say about fighting 1v1. 1V1 combat on a technicality is a duel and we both know the rules of duling. Why would I duel u on a mount... just so u can run off screen, heal and dump????? Also why would I use open builds? I am brilliant if I may say so myself on one of the weakest templates on the game (pure mage) which is the only true test of skill. As for u using EC as an excuse its not really is it. I mean u could use it instead of the other stuff u use... we have seen unedited pictures of ur desktop which u posted... u remember that? Or u use it for Pokémon still????
I also do not hide behind a lot of numbers. In the tournament we were both in (our latest fight) u got turned into a turtle and were utterly useless. I will fight u 1v1 pure mage no pots any time u like but how would u cope without having an easy way out (one button pot) truth is u wont mate. As to sucking u off verbally.... I do give u praise when u deserve it but then again I do everybody else. I know I will not be as good as u on the field but then again I never claim to be. However when u say "not in duling" we both know u would get dismantled by me in front of everybody. This one victory ur stating about the 100mil was when I was trying my best to protect my pride whilst fighting in an RPD suit which was built around 2010 as I did have no good suit back then.
I have also not played properly since February... I don't think. I am still confident u would lose 1v1 considering the tournament was in April meaning I would have been on a 2 month break before it took place... I say break more like a little bit of inactivity. Hey ho I think its best "you stop talking" :)
Love u Seaniboy
Aj xxx!!!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the 200+ duels previously i dismantled you in? When the lag wasn't so bad and it was mostly just me and you around? Everyone knows the arenas are laggy as **** in classic client.

If you want to pure mage duel, lets pure mage duel, i don't give a ****, but you fight open field as well, its not "pure mage online" its Ultima Online.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
Hang on! Excuse my spelling and punctuation if there are any errors I don't want any grammar police I just been clubbing!
In response to ur comment Sean what about the 300 duels I dismantled u in. U seem to only count the fights u beat me in in the first ever month of me learning how to pvp for some reason. Also sweetie the arenas are laggy on both clients. I will pure mage duel u when I get my suit whwnever u want sonshine.
I do fight open field but once again that's not the focal point of this!
Yours kindly Aj 'the glorious'

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just fight BO3 duel and BO3 open field.
Prediction: BO3 duel 2-1 AJ, BO3 open field 2-0 Sean.

In all fairness...Who gives a ****ing damn about duelling? It doesnt require much skill - it s just spamming same circles over and over again and get harmed to death after a lucky poison and due to a good ping. And Im saying this as someone who hardly duels and beat aj 9 out of 10 times in duelling (which I dont take any pride in...)
Full temp fights like necromage vs necromage or wepmage vs wepmage have always been more skillful and especially more fun, even tho more RNG based.
A true duell would be without scribe to counter the casting focus rng and without hpr - the most boring fight you ll ever see/take part in.

Aj TUK

Adventurer
ANG ON A MINUTE!
We both know Sean would not even beat me once in a pure mage duel when I'm wearing a well equipped suit. However, to prove me not being bias I do agree with the field prediction. BTW in response to what I guess is a rhetorical question Sean and me obviously care about duling otherwise he wouldn't be on here trying to defend himself. Lets be honest here Epyc. You didn't beat me 9 out of 10 times... To be honest with you last day we fought (day of tourney) u beat me 3-2. No excuses it was completely clean. You should take pride in it! You did something Sean can one day hope to do. Once again u try to bring in other templates... There is only one template to duel in otherwise it turns into a field fight in a duling rule set... I mean how can an alchy mage (for eg) be taken as a duling char if they are gonna pot the whole way through... u see what I mean about using other templates yet???
Anyway Kind regards Aj

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great night dominating pvp tonight, VP wouldn't know because they didn't show up, maybe Pro can explain the definition of dominate to VP. :)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aj talking like anyone really believes he's a better pvper than me is just comical. No one would bet their life on you beating me 1v1 in any instance. If you think differently, you're deluded. :)

Sorry, I was on Daddy duties Cookie, we'll log in and destroy you soon. Just wait for your numbers to dwindle down to something a little more realistic, then i'll log in and destroy you all 1v4 again or so ;)

Aj TUK

Adventurer
LOOOOOOOOL! Mr PwnySlaystation I am talking like I am a better 'dulist' in comparison to you because I am. Epyc had to say it would b 2-1 2 me otherwise u would give him ****.
Secondly it's a game sonshine. I would be very worried for the person who would bet their life on me beating u in a duel because **** does happen... However, then again would anyone bet their life on me beating u in a duel? Put it this way I'm glad for that person especially from the time we met in the arena period.
P.S. We do miss you really but it's good that ur putting time aside!!! However, lets be honest u won't destroy us with even numbers let alone 4v1 especially if our main guys are online.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has to mention our continued Dominance of Felucca and Europa PvP.
We didn't get it on video, because it was so intense!

During the week, various spawns, announced, defended with ease - got to the point no-one will raid us anymore.

Saturday, we announced a Harry, no-one raided us, so we did another speed Harry straight after, 15 minutes time trial.
We tried to get it down to 10 minutes so we could show it on the free 10 minute Bandicam youtube on UOHall.

Sunday...
Having successfully griefed Mervyn on his tamer all day as he was trying to pvm, we gave a couple of minor skirmishes to Pro to build them up confidence-wise in the afternoon.
We lost 1 VvV 5v6, then lost the next VvV 6v7...
(Without many of our big-name pvpers).
The stage was set for an awesome evening.
Having bullied and griefed Pro all week long and stirred up the hornets nest, then given them a little taster of victory to make them believe they could take us on - we raised the curtains for a 5 hour PvP marathon from 19:00-24:00.
We announced a Rikky in Destard, and sure enough, lvl 3, Pro hit.
Intense fighting, meant it took us 2 1/2 hours to complete the Rikky, it was like Void Pool on steroids, we defeated 7 waves of Pro, with them getting bigger and bigger each wave, and us staying the same numbers, eventually we were easily beating back far bigger armies of angry oranges!
Eventually we won the Champ, and Pro looked defeated, and we were tired...
Then Tec got home, and spawned a Harry on us!
Not too happy about this, as we were all exhausted, but we had our honour to defend and PvP to win.
So we regrouped, smaller this time, and went back in, thinking Pro had not noticed the Harry - they had, and they had taken control, and we were beaten back, our first wave of defeat.
So we regrouped again, knowing we were massively smaller as a few had left for the evening, PvP, work the next day taking it's toll.
Tec started the spawn... (full of bright ideas Tec! :) ) So now we had a Harry and Rikky spawn to contend with...
We took the Ankh as it had the ress spot, Pro got the True Harry to the East, and the spawn eventually helped us as it hit lvl 3.
We fought hard, outnumbered, and eventually killed them so many times, they started giving up.
Eventually, after killing off at least 10 waves of Pro over the course of the evening, they cracked, and fled, never to return...
We unleashed our 2 pvmers who we had been defending at the ankh, they took out the Harry, then we defeated Rikky, leading to a double Boss kill. :)
5 hours later, I was allowed to go to bed, where I slept very well.

Moments I enjoyed;
  • Gandalf twice getting himself trapped in the ankh area, and panicking so much as he died to fireballs, he really doesn't think well under pressure, a pure "flight" kinda guy.
  • Nightmare going 1v20, and putting himself on foot to dismount me... Brave, but highly stupid!
  • 10 Pro chasing AJ around Destard, while we killed them all from behind, and finally catching up with AJ who was still alive, and all Pro not realising they'd all been killed from behind.
  • The army of blue Pro's, who turned most of us red, we look so sexy red.
  • Not hearing a single word from Mick in general chat all night?
  • Bonbon swearing at me in German again, I'm beginning to like that girl :)

There were many other moments, I'll leave this open for you to add more.
Thank you for the PvP all, was awesome.

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great night dominating pvp tonight, VP wouldn't know because they didn't show up, maybe Pro can explain the definition of dominate to VP. :)
Vp dominates a 12x13 house by yew gate (to **** chat after certain death) with statues on the roof in memory of players who couldn't compete or rage quit the game. I thought this was the definition of domination isn't it?

Last edited: