• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk.

Baggi

Visitor
Holy fist spam! real skills bro! Duel me pure mage gandalf? if i loose u get a bil if i win u pay me 100m.

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Gandalf lived in Lebanon? wtf you doing in baghdad?
Also for our region the best wtfast server to connect to for european shards is amsterdam.
Ive never ever seen you lag in this game though, actually im pretty sure you are the fastest player ive seen on europa since the 14ms that Apache had ages ago.

ya3ni mat7awarsh :heart:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also for our region the best wtfast server to connect to for european shards is amsterdam.
Ive never ever seen you lag in this game though, actually im pretty sure you are the fastest player ive seen on europa since the 14ms that Apache had ages ago.

Its not that the dumbass is connecting to the wrong Wtfast server for Europa, its that he was showing us his wtfast ping, connected to the UK Wtfast servers, but logged into Atlantic. You know you're dealing with a dummy when they can't even connect to the right server.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ya khawal, ya kalb, ask mazen if uo is playable, on a la plus chiante connection au monde... Apres tout pkoi toi tu ne log pas sur europa petasse? Tu as certainement une meilleure connection!

Ayriiii bi hosni mbarak

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vu que je n'ai jamais entendu parler de toi avant aujdui, je ne sais meme pas si tu parles anglais donc je vais te repondre en francais.
Je ne sais pas qui tu es, d'ou tu viens, et franchement je m'en branle.
Je ne vais pas te cacher que tu me fais bien rire et pour cela je t'en remercies.
Je pense que tu te trompes de personne, mais ta haine a quand meme qque chose de préoccupante, tout va bien dans ta vie?
Ou peut etre tout simplement que tu aimes Gandalf au point ou le piquer amicalement t'a fais du mal? Si c'est le cas, j'espre qu'il t'aime avec autant de passion que tu lui montres.

Gandalf el7a2 sa7bak da bymoot 3ala zebak :heart:

Blazingo yes he lives in Lebanon, i have a childhood friend that lives there now and knows him (themage/ancientwarrior in UO like 10 years ago), was supposed to see gandalf eventually, things did not go as planned.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've had to clean up some posts here. Just a reminder:
"Posts in other languages are subject to the same rules, and if translations imply or reveal that a poster is attempting to evade the rules by posting in another language, the infraction will be treated more severely."

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

U sure u want me to pick Amsterdam?
U sure UK is a horrible choice?

Maybe u should check this list and shut ur faces nobbits

I hope u also read well whats written in the top right of the screenshot ;)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're still ignoring the fact you tried showing us your Europa Ping whilst logged into Atlantic. You can't even keep up with your own BS.

Anyway, heres a fun fight I had with W and Kaj newb in pro 1v5

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're still ignoring the fact you tried showing us your Europa Ping whilst logged into Atlantic. You can't even keep up with your own BS.

I just see a guy healing & run. nothing impressive.

ooh and u should change title, it's not 1vs 5

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So two of them didnt die? How did you not count 5? Are you brain dead?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You literally just wasted 2mins of my day watching a proper newb running like a headless chicken trying to wall an enemy up with double conflags, even failing at it horribly and trying to call it a 5v1 lol

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity
Wraith
Ghost
Akasha
Kaj

You need me to count for you? Gandalf you don't even stay on screen when you have numbers, you would never understand how to fight 1v3-4-5 because you've never got a kill off unless you've had 5+ team mates on the same target. How was it failing at it? Did TWO W not die to me? God you're dumb.

Bad player talking trash with no videos of him killing anyone significant without a Zerg and you call me a headless chicken? LOL

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a new video coming soon! Including... not Killing anyone 1v1 and lots of holy fist!

Oh... speaking of headless chickens, how about 1v4 PRO on foot with only an ethy and no invis items? How bad are you lot. You're lucky if you can stay alive with your invis items 90% of the time, how do 4 of you do so badly in this video -

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NICE DIE 4V2 AND GANDALF NEVER DIES ON FOOT HAHAHAHA! :owned:

WHO'S UR PVP TEACHER?:banana:
NOW EAT **PLE!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There you have it folks, a rare kill on me when im on my own on screen 1v2 mages [I can see why he's proud] haha comments disabled on your video because you don't want anyone commenting how bad you are?

Given that my above video which you haven't responded to [probably because it shows how bad you are] shows you struggle to kill me 1v4 on foot.

Please show us some NEW footage? Or do you not have any? Wheres the footage of you taking on 2-3-4 of any guild and winning or even staying to fight? Oh no wait, you don't have any LOL im in such a class above you, you cannot comprehend.

I'll post a video later of you panic dying in deceit i found, it was very funny.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another old video, what happened 2 mins later? Oh yeah... you died LOL

Go on my channel, theres plenty of videos of you dodging me. **** i could make an hour compilation of you running away from just about everybody. Into your house, into the moongate, server hopping then recalling. The list of you being useless is endless. Why do you think repeating yourself with terrible videos with only half the story will make people think you're good? Not a single player on Europa of any worth thinks you're a good player. Your own guild keep you around purely because they need a meat shield.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can back up my talk. You stam block yourself with your own horse and die like trash.

2 Words - Give up.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf died to me 1v4 in Minoc on Drachs a few nights ago. Video to follow.
I havent played for 3weeks now (no connection) rofl! The whole guild knows this

Please stop making people laugh at you, everyone knows how obsessed u are with me, now stop sharing ur feelings and hallucinations publicly!

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You died 1v4. and even if it wasn't you it was one of your trashy followers who got smacked. Bad guild. Bad players

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You died 1v4. and even if it wasn't you it was one of your trashy followers who got smacked. Bad guild. Bad players

Thats very confusing!? Wtf u on cra**? Why u changing the topic, i thought u killed me 1v4 mr 1v1 run for ur life!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've never dueled for gold and you've not beaten me since i came back to uo after a 7 year break with not even imbued gear on lol. Hang on il find some pictures of our arranged necro duels when i stomp your nox necro using scribe necro. You haven't improved since then and that was 4 years ago lolol

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've probably had 200mill out of you in insurance when i was trying to teach you spell play in PKR hahaha

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I school you on every occasion, refer yourself to my signature.

Im the master and you are the ugly duckling of PRO Guild. What shard you moving to next seeing as we destroy you on Drachs now too?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Gandalf returns and I finally get my 2v2. They say we offscreened, but as the video shows, they offscreened and server hopped. You got trounced. Poi had FC1 aswell. LOL

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A quick lookback for some action taking place on drachs, VP & |D! teaming up against PRO:

sorry for the bad video quality.... but i hope u like the song ;)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a Europa thread. Why no reply to me and Poi beating you 2v2 with him having 1FC? Coz you're bad?

Darkion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all, still any pvp activity in Europa? After a good few years having some serious nostalgia and considering even re activating my account..

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Why does gandalf remotely think he is a good pvper. When, I was playing euopra year or two ago, for what 4/5 years he never once did anything impressive, He would not flag when they outnumbered us. He would not risk his life to help a guldie, and genuinely did nothing.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eu active at evening. Atlantic is the best pvp shard anyway
Atlantic is but it is nice to play with no lag. Especially when the majority of pvp on Atlantic is at the gate through all the lag infested houses.

interesting, any of the old crowd still play? Many eu players on Atlantic?
Yes, many EU players play on Atlantic but quite a few of the older players on Europa are still about.

Why does gandalf remotely think he is a good pvper. When, I was playing euopra year or two ago, for what 4/5 years he never once did anything impressive, He would not flag when they outnumbered us. He would not risk his life to help a guldie, and genuinely did nothing.
Inexperienced players can improve and get better with time and effort. Gandalf has never taken the time out to fight anyone better than him, so he'll openly attack people who are less equipped or less experienced or if he has help by outnumbering them. Hence why he dodges every duel invitation since I destroyed him 3 years ago in the Arena about 6 times straight on a Necro Scribe vs his Necro Nox, he even left the Arena just before our duel was about to start during a PvP tournament infront of about 20 spectators [he'd rather pretend he won't fight for reasons like, lag or calling someone a cheater than actually lose and thinks that this is less embarrassing than actually dying, which is quite the opposite]

If you don't fight people better [especially without potting and apples/running] your spellplay never really improves, which is the worst part of his game. Never have I seen anyone who plays so much be so bad at spellplay. Luckily for him, he is fast on Europa, otherwise he'd have quit pvp a long time ago.