• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to the Europa PvP thread!

Come here to post your screenshots, videos, and to call each other noobs.

Please be aware that this forum is still under standard Stratics rules, however enforcement against pvp-related trolling will be slightly relaxed in this thread.

Personal real life attacks are still forbidden. For example, we do not care that “123XxxRoXXorNoobsXxx321” lives in his mother’s basement, and it’s nobody’s business anyways.

Please do not add any screenshots or videos that display illegal third party software, addons, or scripts.

Have fun!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Giggles Does this mean you going to PVP too in Europa?
Oi. I won't lie and said I haven't thought about it. I have been lurking a few pvp videos and screenshots from Europa pvp. I'm not sure my connection could handle it, but maybe I'll try... with smoke bombs... lol.

Funny enough Europa was my original server 18 years ago. I played it exclusively for maybe 3-4 years on dial up from America! 5 minutes to get from one side of West brit bank to the other side. Needless to say, I didn't pvp here then either lol.

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool video from Gandalf, i think I counted over 10 Holy fists one after the other, that is some technical offense... is this why you don't play a mage anymore or is that coz you lost the tournament in such an amazing fashion showing the world how bad you are?

And here's you losing in spectacular fashion to me and Blazing

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why you still posting videos of you on that character? You do realise it doesn't make you look good right?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't imagine how happy you are I only started recording this year, the amount of fights you lost outnumbered over the last 2 years is pure embarrassing. Hence why you've moved to Drachs and not Atlantic like all the other real PvPers on UO have.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post the same video please, but the whole thing, so another 5 minutes? What happens? AHHH wait till im home, i'll just post the screenshot of me stood over your corpse, Moving away from spam is not dodging, you are the running king of the shard. You died and you're salty about it hahahah

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Efra, Gandalf, Buldagarth and Kaj.

Willow, Nadir and Climax on Sampire. So this isn't 3v4?

Are you insinuating PRO have never put boxes down then put summons/fields to hide the box? Bad lies. More videos once you've logged your 4/6er back on and hope for a bit of luck?

Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav

LOL look how tragic you are on this mage in my video. I love your first death, you're headless chicken mode. Pokemon pvper strikes again.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf will be able to help you learn his most used PvP tactics. I'll give you a quick run down of what he/PRO does :

1. Have recall macro at ready at all times (Sacred journey is better as can do whilst running away)
2. Never flag anyone, or it makes rule 1. useless.
3. Never heal your team mates, you just don't want to waste time on them.
4. Never fight solo, it never ends well for us as a guild, always have at least +3 players advantage before engaging enemy.

Theres probably more, but most of it is dribble.

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf will be able to help you learn his most used PvP tactics. I'll give you a quick run down of what he/PRO does :

1. Have recall macro at ready at all times (Sacred journey is better as can do whilst running away)
2. Never flag anyone, or it makes rule 1. useless.
3. Never heal your team mates, you just don't want to waste time on them.
4. Never fight solo, it never ends well for us as a guild, always have at least +3 players advantage before engaging enemy.

Theres probably more, but most of it is dribble.

Oh and if you do join PRO, be prepared for awkward genitalia pictures from the GM, as per a little scandal they had a few months ago where they disbanded for a week due to inappropriate pictures circulating.
Talking about pvp lessons... I got 3 questions to ask you:
- whos ur pvp teacher?
- who kicked you from Pkr
- why did Gandalf kick you from Pkr

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking about pvp lessons... I got 3 questions to ask you:
- whos ur pvp teacher?
- who kicked you from Pkr
- why did Gandalf kick you from Pkr
Lets talk facts,

1. I am a renowned pre-AoS pvper, i was pvping in Baghdad when you was in your dads bag.
2. I left PKR because you're useless.
3. You're STILL useless, so stop sending me messages asking to rejoin.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets talk facts,

1. I am a renowned pre-AoS pvper, i was pvping in Baghdad when you was in your dads bag.
2. I left PKR because you're useless.
3. You're STILL useless, so stop sending me messages asking to rejoin.
@Envy was the guild leader back then... Lets see if this is true

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can say what you like. No one in their right mind would kick their best pvper.

I left coz pkr was a zerg led by Midian who didnt have a clue and you was allowed to constantly screw up in pvp. Turns out Mervyn has as little backbone as midian and wont kick you for being useless either.

Keep the up lies you're just salty coz since i left you've not been able to improve or ever win an outnumbered fight.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Envy

SotA Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I don't play UO anymore, however just clarify on PKr. One of the guild policies was that if any member was found to be passing information onto rival guilds then that player would be removed from the guild along with any group communication channels. I don't recall any member being kicked without a legitimate reason.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I moved onto Vp. I turned up in PKR Vent after moving to Vp to ask if you was coming back to fight after you'd ressed [my first fight with Vp, which you guys lost] and I got kicked from Ventrilo and banned. That was post me quitting the guild.

Gandalf is just salty his team will never be as complete as it was with me there. Now he has to play with Mervyn and Robert Clarin, who simply are not good enough to carry him.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice war tonight :) was fun even tho I had no clue what the hell i was doing or what was going on half the time
Was good fun, thx for showing esca & sorry about the reskills, i had no choice we were very outnumbered so i had to reskill everyone including sean climax and more to deal with the (Shard alliance vs PRO) situation

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was good fun, thx for showing esca & sorry about the reskills, i had no choice we were very outnumbered so i had to reskill everyone including sean climax and more to deal with the (Shard alliance vs PRO) situation
I didn't get reskilled once because the 1 time i died to a greater dragons 80 damage firebreath + 5 pro fist zerg (and just missing out on killing Roberrt Nooblin 1v5) i went away and got stock, then came back and ruined you all. No Shard alliance, theres plenty of footage of me killing W. You're just salty coz you lost again and again and perma ran off and left your friends to die on video. Well done.

Cheers for Harrower, newbs.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I only died once and I got to say was against PRO and it was like 5 vs 1, I still held my weight for a few while I got spammed upon with spells!!

For me the best part of the night was running in, Holy fist someone and run away as I was solo for lot of the while, just before we started to kill the Harrower!!!

Just proves Robert Strongbow the King is a one man army and takes more than 4 to kill him!!!

Esca, loved seeing you in Fel PVPing, hope to see more..... them Imps are nasty!!!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh aye you'll be seeing more of me :) Ive got a second character in the works i need to get finished as he will be easier to play than IMP which is probaly a better starting point to learn first lol. Too many macros on IMP and trying to keep my pets together and running around on foot lol.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A video of me on a dexer, [what dexers without chiv stay on screen vs mage with a daemon?] none.

and a video of you missing 20 mins of trying to kill me and Baggi 7v2. LOL too embarrassed to post the previous 20 mins of you footing us and not managing to kill either of us 3 times both on foot?

i'll upload a video tonight where you die like trash even numbers babe don't worry x

please post more videos of you zerging us, it makes us look so good!!! why didn't you include the bit of mick dying 7v2?

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh the silence... hahahha

@Lord Gandalf
@keyvan

You two baddies don't have the first clue about pvp, who carries a hit dispel weapon really [seeing as dispel spell doesn't work very well vs high end summons, hence we use MASS DISPEL for ridding of daemons and EVs as mages and not the less mana costed dispel spell [this proves how thick you both are] and what dexers stay on screen vs a mage with a summon if they're not chiv? None.

Gandalf can't stay on screen 1v1 on his 4/6er and you're trying to talk smack about running LOL

If either of you trash want to duel me speak up for forever dodge [you'll both dodge, coz you're bad]

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it seems Gandalf's internet is fine as he shows in the videos. Is it time for the big fight I've heard them talking about in general chat or do we still have to wait 3 months for Gandalf to "fix his internet"? (Which looks fine in the videos btw)

@PwnySlaystation & @Kiss Of Death VS @Lord Gandalf + his partner

BUY THE TICKETS NOW!!!!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talks about how he can't duel us because of his ping then posts a video of himself with zero lag.

Not the sharpest tool eh?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never play EU but upon request of old friends I will log on and drag my enemies to hell

InfernO will come to get you

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it seems Gandalf's internet is fine as he shows in the videos. Is it time for the big fight I've heard them talking about in general chat or do we still have to wait 3 months for Gandalf to "fix his internet"? (Which looks fine in the videos btw)

@PwnySlaystation & @Kiss Of Death VS @Lord Gandalf + his partner

BUY THE TICKETS NOW!!!!
I was playing on my iphone 6+ using 4g connection via Teamviewer thats why i didnt lag & ended up destroying each and every single one of you @DJAd try to last for more than 10secs next time, and @PwnySlaystation talk less, offscreen less, play "pokemon go" less, and train more!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've never destroyed anyone. You're trash. Nice dodge.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Epyc is pvp reliable as Freddy Krueger as ginecologist

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf, you're so fast I can barely hit you on a meele dexer, i don't know why you call me moving off screen away from you and your summon a dodge? How many times have you run from me 1v1 on mages? Or just run from me full stop? You're so bad you won't duel me on video but you'll speed around Europa and Drachs pvping in a zerg claiming you have 300ping LOL

Oh look a video of you attacking me with no mana then dodging by running away :

Why run away 1v1?

You also say Archer mage like it matters? New mastery makes disarm almost useless + you're faster than I am, Classic VS EC with me on a meele and i can barely touch you with your "300 ping and packetloss" LOL

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The forum and the shard know you will never be as good as me, you're still salty coz i made you a pokemon. LOL

If you knew all the stuff PRO say about you and how many times has Emre said in gen chat how bad you and Mervyn are? Calling terrible targets, running off and not xhealing, dying due to stupidity, dying when you have an advantage, like in every video I post, you either die fair or you die with the numbers advantage.

YOU DIED 2v2 VS ME AND SWIFT ON A 4/6ER TO A SAMPIRE LOL

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for sharing a v bad fight :(, u made me lose 2 min of my life while I was tortuting a nub here in hell