• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Europa Keep/Trammel by Sea/Canary Keep New Design for Sale

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

i like to sell this very nice Canary Keep (New Design) located on Euro/Trammel near Dungeon Wrong by the Sea.
A very nice and quite location with Mountains,Water,Wood and no Monsterspawn.

The new Canary Design cost you 30 million, so im asking to sell this cuty for 100mill OBO.

please send me your requests per ICQ: 74624095

Cheers

Attachments

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
said 50 empty spots on europa [includung fel]..and yes deffo...but yes if start price is 30m the cost of the keep then its good agreed
not even with fel facet are more than 3 keep spots available...stop dreamin

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lolz... whatever.. was trying to help... good luck with your sale.. but yes there are many mnay keep spots free on europa and have been for at least 5-6 years
trying to help?!?!?...your just trollin...:lol:

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
whatever!!! good luck selling it .......Hell there are 2 empty keep spots next to and near too my own feluuca keep and thats without even looking further a field... if i get chance i will use my quick trawl runebooks and count the spots up...maybe snag a castle while im at it!! ehehehee
blablabla...show me...big mouth you have...and you didnt unterstand what a very nice outstanding location is and not always available is as you said you just want to troll and just want to destroy to sell my Keep here...you should be get banned from here.
i dont know wich problem you have if someone try to sell a keep here...are you jealous ?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man grow up ...i just dont want you to waste your time...whatever mate ...blah blah blah....it may sell but it certainly WILL NOT SELL FOR 100M ......i actually GIVE keeps away and have done for years ..look at old posts on europa trade??? and on other shards too because they are so abundant on most shards now

sorry keep trying to sell it....but lower your expectations ...this is europa

here we go.....shows .....one keep either side...actually on a nice castle spot but these two middle houses are grandfathered or more likely bugged and will stand forever unpaid for... just lost in the system like many many other houses keeps and castles on every shard!!!!! SO thats 2 free spots on MY doorstep ......both will allow new design too ......thats to start with!!!! without even looking...and they have been free for ages

blahblah.png

Last edited:

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Its not possible to place just one Keep around there, to much obstacles.

go ahead...show me 50 spots my friend,showme trammel, no spawn, mountains, wood and by the Sea ! ;)

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U DONT GIVE IN DO U

u can place 2 keeps there....on the picture ....one either side of the hut and tower for 100%....ive done it with the tool...placed then dropped

AND ..ive ran part of trammel and found 5 empty keep spots so far... placed then dropped with the tool... one is by the sea and very nice yes...the other 4 no so good spots but yes keeps in trammel....hey will will finish trammel but aint even gonna look in felucca as i know for a fact ...there is heaps free there ...

Last edited:

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
dont talk...show...your just an jealous blabla lets make your words real...
and because of your child like behaviour...i will not longer response here for any post of if you make your words true about 50 free spots and all that ****talk you are :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same spot above in trammel were u can place 2 keeps in felucca .... like i say bottom spot is castle spot but bugged hut stops placement

blahahhah2.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ur messing with the master!!! ... the renowned and legendary THP - Top House Placer

if u want a wager ..let me know .... i concide there wont be 50 spots - u win there .... i was maybe getting carried away a little!!!!!

but hey there WILL be near half that .....plus 20 for deffo!!! and thats a lotta lotta keeps free to place but

deffo 20 plus free spots for sure ..

Hey do u want a wager on i can piccy more than 20 keep spots free on europa or show u more than 20 with a 3rd party!!! lolz... there is 5 in tram ......so pretty sure i can find 15 plus in fel.....

name the wager on 20+

Last edited: