• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks for providing good entertainment while we can't enter Europa! Can always count on Europa boardies to provide laughter!! :thumbsup: :grouphug:
Funnily enough we are blamed for being idle too long, so threatening to kick us out... It's cold outside, and they won't even allow us to stay in the doorway!! :fight: :fight: Booo!!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But is the difference with Europe, not in 2 hours? :)
City - Ukraine
Who said you had to be European to play on Europa, I live on the East Coast of the US, and have been playing Europa since it started. Believe me having only dial up was a real pain back then, but with cable its great.

Small

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who said you had to be European to play on Europa, I live on the East Coast of the US, and have been playing Europa since it started. Believe me having only dial up was a real pain back then, but with cable its great.
And some you have a ping?
I just thought that people play where good ping.
If you are from US, you have a ping to the Atlantic seems a good one? :)

PS:there online - a chic, my dream to play there in a pvp zone. Europe - Tramel:)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And some you have a ping?
I just thought that people play where good ping.
If you are from US, you have a ping to the Atlantic seems a good one? :)

PS:there online - a chic, my dream to play there in a pvp zone. Europe - Tramel:)
Europa is the best shard the players are great here, thats why I moved from Chesapeake to Europa when it first opened. I wanted to be with players from all over the world. The ping is not bad at all with a decent computer and cable there's really no lag for me.
You may not see as many americans playing due to the time differance but thier are a number of us who play and help make Europa the shard that it is.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wanted to play. Couldn`t!!!!!!!

Read this thread instead. Great stuff. Thanks all. A fun read:)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how longs we be down now??? 4 hours on here??

will be awesome if the devs have done a ''bugged house clearout''

we wait and see i guess....huge patch too....

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been reading the posts and it brought it home to me how multicultural Europa is.

When I started I teamed up daily with 3 others, 1 also from the UK 1 from the USA and one from Australia.

Since then at various times i have played long periods with players from England, Russia, Italy, Belgium, Germany, USA, Canada, and Turkey. Most of them unfortunately have moved on although I still see Suhuy (Russia) online sometimes. These are players I would venture to say I was really friendly with and they all enhanced my game enjoyment.

And this is just my experience, how many others, from how many other countries must Europa embrace?.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This the new Chrissy Babble Thread?

nah.....can't be.......I see'd a Mod in here

:twak:

Good news....................it's back

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, not a new babble thread; just something to help keep folks amused while the shard was down. You are a grump, Barian!

Since this thread has served its purpose, I shall lock it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.