• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friend is still online, So if your in don't log out!

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting at the "door" as well. Seems most guild members too...

to be continue....

Korhov

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me too. Can log on Drachenfels but not on Europa. Has anybody succeed to log in on europa now?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me too. Can log on Drachenfels but not on Europa. Has anybody succeed to log in on europa now?
... login to Europa still seem to 'work' - it's 'freezing' afterwards when I try to enter with a specific character ....

Also tested login and entry to Drachenfels - that was successful for me, too!

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No UO and No Europa makes Hardy do something something....:drool:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FOR YOU MAYBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!onE!!11!

Lol, I'm riding a wave of codeine induced extreme calm; it's just a game. I got my christmas deco done this morning, I'm in no fit state to go and fight anything and anyways, I'm making christmas presents for family. You'll just have to find something else to occupy you :p

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ca.....................CALM DOWN, i'll give you calm down GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good grief, how old are you lot?

Novel concept; turn off the PC, go play a game with the kids, talk to your other half, make something. DO something in real life. I know it's big and scary, but go on, be brave wee soldiers. You can do it! :p

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calm down dear, it's only a game :p
I loged out to get another char in the middle of a fight.... I hear screaming down vent, my team mates are getting pwnd. But its ok i just gave them your advice and they now think i dont care anymore :sad2:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good grief, how old are you lot?

Novel concept; turn off the PC, go play a game with the kids, talk to your other half, make something. DO something in real life. I know it's big and scary, but go on, be brave wee soldiers. You can do it! :p
Theres an idea! I will go slap the wife and beet the kids up.... That will make me feel better :twak:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loged out to get another char in the middle of a fight.... I hear screaming down vent, my team mates are getting pwnd. But its ok i just gave them your advice and they now think i dont care anymore :sad2:

Awwww. I'm sure they'll understand. Unless it was your turn to feed the hamsters and you forgot?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ain't got kids, not gonna make one now! this is GAMETIME!!!!!

they are closing Europa, merging with Drac, STOP THEM!!!!!

S

Sslabak

My wife set next to me and yells "bring back Europe"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW how much barbed leather costs now? Midle price plz

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ain't got kids, not gonna make one now! this is GAMETIME!!!!!

they are closing Europa, merging with Drac, STOP THEM!!!!!
As terrifying as I find the thought, maybe now is your chance to ... no, sorry, I can't say that. Perhaps now is the time to practice the whole kid thing? There, that's better!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad the EM event was postponed would have been a bit of a disaster.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They may even tell us what happened and when the server will return up. Cailleach, for me it's 9 pm and all day long I've made something in real :)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks*

I'm not doing THAT, i can catch all sort of things from Women it seems

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They may even tell us what happened and when the server will return up. Cailleach, for me it's 9 pm and all day long I've made something in real :)

8.30pm here, and I've been making things all day long too, learning new things today. But, I've always got time to make a few more. And watch MASH with my elder one.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks*

I'm not doing THAT, i can catch all sort of things from Women it seems

My elder just read this thread, so she'd understand why mum was busy looking up teen sex education. She thinks you're weird Jack :p

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My elder just read this thread, so she'd understand why mum was busy looking up teen sex education. She thinks you're weird Jack :p
nice cover story there, BUT, i think you just got busted looking at stuff you shouldn't have ;) the wonders of the internet

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice cover story there, BUT, i think you just got busted! the wonders of the internet

You're still makin her laugh!

Btw, if I don't know the ins and outs of human reproduction after five children, I really shouldn't be out on my own!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*wonders when Stratics staff became sex ed teachers*

Did I miss a memo?
YES, OH YEEEEEEEEEEES you did, it was great! right up to the G.U.M clinic trip

and if you know what i am talking about you should be ashamed!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Coronation Street passed 30 minutes.. Still not back! :p

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as I hate seeing Europa go down for everyone, I'm really enjoying the thread here. It's been one of the funnier and more active conversations in quite awhile. Plus this shows how active the shard really is when alot of players, start to complain that they are unable to log in atm.

That being said I hope it gets fixed within the next four hours or so, thats when I actually get home from work and start playing.:pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.