• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa board meeting/ 8pm GMT at Nujelm on the 15th

• Thread starter imported_VENOM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dave Race

Damn, just what I was about to suggest ;-) Tell you what Kas... maybe you should sell to two players so that Ashe can't claim it was a one off!

AKA Spyder, Tarquille, Jasper and Carl

S

Smolf

lol

btw i wonder if the bannned list will be transfered.....

<font color=green>To live is to die</font color=green>

<font color=red>To die is to be freed</font color=red>

<font color=green>To be freed is to be reborn</font color=green>

<font color=red>To be reborn is to live</font color=red>

N

Nithro

I shall try to get there....

<font color=green>
/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/clown.gifNithro, Student Of Clown /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/clown.gif

/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/crazy.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/roll.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/smile.gif

What? Who? Me?
*Eyes narrows*
</font color=green>

E

Eiden

Take a look at the date of the first post Nithro - It was posted a few months ago. Doesn't help not saying the month in the origional post but I believe its the 15th of april!! which has long gone.

<center>

<font color=orange>Eiden, Grand Master Archer and Bowyer of Europa</font color=orange></center>

E

Eiden

Of course I could be talking crap as usual. I think I'm getting confused by the american date (month/day/year) So is this meeting on 15th november or has it gone?

<center>

<font color=orange>Eiden, Grand Master Archer and Bowyer of Europa</font color=orange></center>

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say someones bumped this, Sagonari is Journeyman at the start.

Vote Kas! (great idea though)

<center>
</center><center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/lick.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/wobble.gifVisit The Europa Chatroom - #Europa/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/wobble.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/lick.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif</center>

E

Eiden

Did the meeting ever take place then?

We should do another one - sounds interesting...

<center>

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a good idea to me, but I prefer Yew/Eden, actually Nujelm is quite jolly, it's got that house to the north that no-one goes to. And the palace everyone holds weddings in.

Vote Kas! (still a few people I'd like to meet)

<center>
</center><center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/lick.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/wobble.gifVisit The Europa Chatroom - #Europa/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/wobble.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/lick.gif/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif</center>

W

Witt

yea it did and was a lot of fun, organised chaos doesnt even begin to describe it tho :) (and we never did work out who nicked the communication crystals :)

i might dig out some screens from it and post them when I get home if anyone wants to see.

<center>
the (A)ssociation
</center>

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked the fifth page of this thread, I'm still GM of F.A.C.T! *snarfles* That was at least a month or so ago now. And even then the thread was still being bumped. No hope of a replication of past events then?

Vote Kas! (hey that's a horse)

<center>

S

Sagonari

It was great fun, after we moved to the palace, that is. Those annoying people who took the com crystals... *grumbles*

Well, we learned that we have to hold it in a house next time so we can lock down com crystals, ban people etc. /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/smile.gif

I just checked for some screenshots, but I have lost them all somehow... /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/sad.gif (I always keep almost all my screenshots, so I don't know why they're gone... maybe they are there, somewhere... I have quite a few screenshots... /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif)

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COR! This IS old, must've been started originally in 2000 by my reckoning, I'm still GM of F.A.C.T and running the election campaign! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biglaugh2.gif But damn, Drazgal, Witt, Vana, Elof, Sagonari, Eiden, Smolf, Kofu, Feldin, Cepeleon, Ashe.....

So many great people no longer with us! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/sad.gif

Anyone for Nujelm...? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First post..
<blockquote><hr>

Sagonari
(Journeyman)
04/09/00 10:09 PM

<hr></blockquote>

Sago.. a Journeyman.. Wow /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

We'll have to see about getting a meeting together again after the last one was a bit funny but got going eventually /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

B

Baphomet

Oooo. . *blinks at all the old people* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Actually, I still see mUTANT running around a lot. . surprised hes not on a zimmer frame by now. . /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif. And yeah. . am always up for an ingame meet.

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tries to decide whether to ICQ mUTANT that line from Baph or not....* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Hmmm, think I still have some old pics from the event.. I'll take a look...

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

See how many people you remember.. I got quite a few I can remember... Scarily including the bones /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh............mUTANT! The master of sticking his tongue out at any praise, abuse or just general opinion. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

mUT's, if you're out there;

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/lick1.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell us who they are Beard! Please? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just noticed two sets of bones.. The top one was Deathbyspam who cast a blade spirit in town and got gaurd whacked /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif No idea about the second set of bones /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

You in that pic Kas? Think I see you but not sure /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh heh, we're in the same boat then matey, as I can't be sure if it's me or not. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif I naturally didn't have my luscious neon locks back then, but I think I can spot my patent black doublet, nightmare pants (which I think you made me Beard, not remember our robe harvesting? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif) and blessed black sandals.

I think I'm the short haired guy matching that description. Two tiles south of the candle stand in the top middle of the picture? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, thought that was you as well /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm easy to spot, just look for the worlds worst armour (back when OB was an archer.. eeeh back in the days down t'pit)

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He certainly looks like he wasn't long ago a miner as well! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biglaugh2.gif Glory days! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/coolio.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, the Crazy and Wacky adventures of the Europa Forum... Those were the days /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

Could it be that there are two members of the guild Kult (KLT) that used to live in Deepwater in this pic? The two darkred cloaks look like their guildcolors to me...

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KLT?

They were never around when Deepwater was busy, and certainly were not around over two years ago anyway.

G

hrm - that's the story I heard - that they originated in Deepwater... But that was before my time so I can't be sure when they were there - or if they were there at all... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Orangebeard

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just don't honestly remember them being around Deepwater or even existing back then. I could be totally wrong however /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazy and wacky indeed! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biglaugh2.gif So nice though, so so nice! I remember the anti-F.A.C.T thread, the organising of the farmer invasions, the ogles quest (the things that looked like Glortan the Tango doll? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif), the Deathrace 2000's, the balron melee sessions, the early babble fests, the vibe!

Sveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/jabba.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

G

If you lived in Deepwater - did it really have that "spirit" people are claiming it had or is it just the glorification that comes with nostalgia? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Sagonari

Oi!

Damn, this is ages ago... when UO still was fresh and new... and I used emotes in my posts. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Who do I recognize ont hat pic... Kofu, Witt, OB, Fortuna, Smolf, mUTANT, Elof, Vana, Rand, Deathbyspam, Lilith.. and who's that guy in that green outfit in the lower part... forgot his name...

And lots of others there, heh /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Those were the days!

G

Woah! Scary!
I was looking at this only the other night and thinking "where are they all now?".

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still right here! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif *points to bum imprint on thread*

Been here a loooooooooooooooooooong ass time! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

G

How could we forget you Kas?
Actually I was thinking about all those missing sigs /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

A

Aeribian

This following quote by Kofu shows how old it is i feel

<blockquote><hr>

This post will be made sticky (if i can find out how) and I will be there /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif)

<hr></blockquote>

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tomarrow feels like it is gunna be a good day. i hope is ends up being one. . .

I

imported_TobyOne

Well how about it, lets do a boardie meet on the 15th - in Nujelm.

For old times sake!

M

Maguire

I might aswell meet some of ya I'll probably turn up as Maguire, would be there as Switchblade but she has an accounting problem atm /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif.

Certainly be nice to put names ta faces /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll come! W00t! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif Orange bring some <font color=191970>nightmare</font color=191970> cloth, as Tobster says, for old times sake! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Yours,
Kas Valentine.

B

Belthrin

Would be great to meet you lot, but since ADSL is only released on the 15th so i doubt i will have it by then.

We shall see..

S

Storm Force

*bump*
Yes I'm bored /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

BeeJ

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be neat if we boardies could agree on one town we'd all go to when we were bored - sort of like an in-game babble thread /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif
Nujel'm seems fine.

S

Storm Force

Somehow when I logged in to stratics I went to the very last page and the rest as they say is history /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

Blimey, makes me realise just how new I am to this board. Took me about two or three pages of this thread to even find someone I recognised. Fist one was OB, way before he was a mod, then Kas the babbling loonie /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

G

Garrison Darker

Hehe I didn't look at the date and started reading it, thought that it might be cool a board meet, then thought who are these people?????

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't fight the power of the Babble ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/love.gif

The babble is infinite, the babble is the matrix, the babble is your daddy.....

Babble forever ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrinking.gif Sure is an old thread though, whole different game now.

Anyone for Nujelm...? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

E

Elkie

*frowns* Before *anyone* enters NuJel'm you should speak with the Sultan if its okay *winks* you all need a passport /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif