• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa board meeting/ 8pm GMT at Nujelm on the 15th

• Thread starter imported_VENOM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Ill be there too. At 21.00 CET.
(Ok I don't post very often but I am trying)

Maxell, Dutch general, UDM (Europe).

J

Jennifer

/forum_images/icons/sad.gif/forum_images/icons/sad.gif/forum_images/icons/sad.gif

I am away this weekend so I wont be able to make it on Sat, I'll be home Sunday night, but Sat I am down in Sheffield.

*sob*

<font color=green>Tarenessa</font color=green>
<font color=blue>Master Mage, OR

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you - Friedrich W. Nietzsche
</font color=blue>

G

Same here, newbie poster, but lurking and reading all the stuuf you guys put up , almost daily. Will try to be there.

Loth

G

Hate to be a miserable git but you do realise this event will probably crash the server, so we wont know if OSI's response to revert to daily backups actually works or not.
I SUX, YOU ROX!
/forum_images/icons/spook.gif

N

Nirces

I will be at moonglow bank providing gates there from around 7:30pm hopefully

Nirces
We scream to avoid suffering in silence.

J

Jayce

I don't know if you were on Europa during an event that I like to call the Japanese invasion a few months ago. The short story was that some 75+ Japanese players ( Maybe they were Asian or could have been Korean couldn't quiet decipher the hiroglyphics ) got fed up with the unreliabilty of their shard ( again this info may not be accurate ) and logged on to Europa to try and crash the server as a protest. They all dressed in read and ran around killing whoever they could and generally creating bottlenecks and a bit of lag but no worse than usual. I actually created a character for the event dressed as them and followed them. They were out to kill as many people as possible and wreak havoc. I followed them through Papau, Delucia, City of the Dead, Delucia, Papau, Moonglow, Moonglow Cemetry and Britain and not once did the server crash. I must get those pictures on my site because they are an unbelievable thing to see. If anyone knows where i can get a picture publishe dquickly then I will put 1 up for all to see.

Back to the Topic in hand, I asume if the patch goes in before Saturday ( breaks down into hysterical fits of laughter ) then we will be meeting in Trammel. This will mean that those planning on gating will need a boat to get to Nujel'm to mark runes as the moonstones will not work in the Felucca Nujel'm.

Not Entered

S

Sagonari

If the new lands come before Saturday (I doubt it), then we'll just recall to Nujel'm on Felucca, and then use a moonstone and mark some runes. Not a problem.

W

Witt

Hi,

I have just been with Sagonari helping to get locations in Nujelm suitable for (hopefully) such a huge number of people who are going to turn up ;)

We have some ideas for events and things to do there (which i think Sagonari is typing right now :) but we are open for as many more as you can all think of...

So get posting... ideas for events... fun things to do on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere... what I might do next weekend... should I buy that new Moloko CD ;)))

ok maybe the last two were not so serious... but post anyway ;)

See you all on Saturday

S

Sagonari

Now we are getting somewhere with the planning.

Witt and I were in Nujel'm tonight, and we have found some very good places for us to meet. We thought that the guildhall is a bit dull. No furniture. So, we went through the city and found the theater. It is quite large, and there's a stage and many benches. We can then begin there, and have some events. When the fun events are over, we could go to the chess board and have a group photo! Nice for a photo album... *smiles* Afterwards, we could go to the Inn "Restful Slumber", a large Inn, where we can eat, drink and talk. And then... Then we hopefully have made some good friends!

Events? Witt and I have thought of these events:
Fameous people! We'll get all the fameous people from the board on to the stage and then tell about them. Hopefully a bit funny!

Awards. We could give people, here from the board, awards!

Best dressed. Let's have a "best dressed woman" and "best dressed man" competition. What is the prize for winning? The fame and the honour! That's all... Then the winner could be allowed to write that they are winners of that competition in their signature, perhaps?

I have marked some runes, so you who have colounteered to gate people from different cities can get one from me. You'll often find me at the Pot Shop outside Vesper. See the "Searching GM smith" post for directions. Or you can ICQ me.

What do you think? Please comment! And post any ideas about other events too!

I'm looking forward to see you all there, in Nujel'm on Saturday the 15th. At the Theater.

J

Jayce

as far as i know all of Nujel'm is under the protection of the guards. It doesn't matter now anyway as OSI have released a press statement stating that the publish is being delayed anyway so it won't be in on Saturday.

Not Entered

M

mUTANT

nah there is unguarded zones there too ;P

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

G

george

One thing... What if I meet a guild member of a guild that Im warring...
I will kill the member if I see one! What will you do about this??

Mauly Grandmaster Smith
Europa Shard
Live In North Forest Of Minoc

R

Rolf of CME

Heal him, then you can try to kill me too.

hope you can keep peace at this meeting, what you do after is your business.

greetings

rolf

G

george

Well if he attacks me...?
This can be very ruff out there....
Some of the warring guilds in Europa can be very aggressive....
They will hate them selve to see theyr enemy alive....
Well that is my exsperiance

Mauly Grandmaster Smith
Europa Shard

W

Witt

Yeah, lets try and keep the non-organised fighting to a minimum... Unless you know someone specific who is going and then we could organise some PvP for you ;)

We are all just going there (i think) to meet the other people off this board and have a laugh...

Of course... as rolf said, after its all over, whatever you do is your business

K

Kofu

Aye,

No fighting between guilds during the meet. If you want to fight it out go to another place and let the winner return :))

I will heal all that get attacked this is supposed to be a friendly event.

King Kofu - Guildmaster Order of the Ebon Hand Europa Shard
Do not fear the dark, but that which lurks inside..

G

george

I agree, friendly event it will be.

Mauly Grandmaster Smith
Europa Shard

G

Sorry cant make it maybe next time, gotta work.

Maybe take game to work and play in the crew room.

Might be thier. lol

Then I will get fired from McDonalds.lol

What would you like to drink with that sir?

I'll bring burgers if I come? any vegaterians?

S

Sam Vimes of Europa

Sounds good..

I can provide gates if any towns still need a taxi still or are all travelling arrangements sorted?

Sam Vimes
The Silver Order

"We're about to do a job, in italy, and the only way we're gonna do it is by working together and that means doing everything I say." - Charlie Croker

AK!
Just remembered - Parents prob coming over for dinner.. Prob wont be able to attend *sob*

W

Witt

Not quite sure really, I know we have taxis set up from Vesper and Britain... Anyone who needs a lift and who cant get to either of these places... please post here and we'll sort somthing out with Sam

Cheers

M

mUTANT

I'm afraid I have to pk you a few times after the event in that case..

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

K

Kiler

Color me stupid....but what is GM for a post?

<font color=red>In the belly of a dragon no one can hear your screams.</font color=red>

F

Fisher_Minsc

Me too, I'll heal all those who get attacked.

MIB
proud member of Healers of Europe.

Ch@oz_Dr@gon

S

Sagonari

The meeting is already tomorrow, so we need to plan it a bit more...

So please comment on our (Witt and I) ideas!

K

Kiler

Ah...thanks for the info Kofu. I guess now only 19 more posts are needed.

<font color=red>In the belly of a dragon no one can hear your screams.</font color=red>

S

Sagonari

Yes, and when we get to 84 posts, then this will be the longest one on this board!

S

Sagonari

Yes, this is hopefully post nr. 84!

So now this is the longest on Europa Board! I can't wait for tomorrow night. But we need something:

A host. Someone who will be in charge tomorrow.
Gates? Are all major cities covered yet?
Some small events. Any ideas?

A

Aramis

Hello Everyone.....

Been away for a couple of weeks and now I see that you are planning a meting. Great idea !!!!!! I´ll be there too.

Should be post 85......... 15 to GM :)

Adventurer playing on Europa.

S

Sagonari

Great, I think that the theater will be crowded tomorrow!

And to the mages who have offered their services, then please contact me tonight ot tomorrow (preferrably tonight), either via ICQ (see profile) or meet me at the Pot Shop in Vesper, I will be there tonight. As I am most nights, now that I think of it! *smiles* I will supply you with a rune to the theater, then people won't have to search for the theater.

A

Anatheme [Maiden of Light

I mean, if this post use it's power hours to reach gm, that will be because he hadn't done anything else while this time, therfor, he could be missing alot of really interesting stuff.

no, seriously, how old is this post? just a few days, nope? and he should already reach gm?

Take peace from my peace
Let your tears flow
Theyre not blood theyre soft silver
Theyll reach the soil
Flowers will grow

D

Drazgal

With the amount of people coming the lag will be copletely over the top. *remebers the lag in Trinsic*

Drazgal Senior Merchant FVM
Wizard Azgul FVM

M

mUTANT

well exclude the monster spawn ;P

D

Drazgal

Then my fears are put at rest.

Drazgal Senior Merchant FVM
Wizard Azgul FVM

S

Shar Tu'Atha

i would come, but from the sounds of the amount of people going, noones going to be able to move from lack of space and lag,

GM Long Distance Runner of the SPD
'he who fights and runs away,
is using up valuble running time with all that fighting!'

K

Kiler

8pm GMT is the same as 3PM EST right? I'm not to sure about all these time zone conversions.

Why can't our world be flat like our fair Britannia and without the time zones??

F

Fortuna

As far as i know Britannia is not flat. You can sail around it, can't you? And we have two moons in orbit.Please correct me if i am wrong. This is a qeustion for sailors and cartographs.

K

Kofu

you cant sail round it but yes we have 2 moons (felucca and trammel)

Hope a lot of you will show up ;))

King Kofu - Guildmaster Order of the Ebon Hand Europa Shard
Do not fear the dark, but that which lurks inside..

S

Smolf

hehe
:)
this post is getting huge
:)
is it possibe to create a viewcounter similar to the replycounter???
i guess the number will need a solition on at least 10000x10000
or whatever.
:-D
Smolf

Q

Queenstar

100 posts? pffff Fisherman profession board had a post up with 190 +++ replies. It was all about fish. Literally. Ppl drew pictures of fish with smiley faces or keyboard characters. Or just typed in names of fish like 'trout'. It was a really funny post (call me sad if you want).

Red or Dead

PS I will be there but need a Gate from Moonglow or Britain.

Not Entered