• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa board meeting/ 8pm GMT at Nujelm on the 15th

• Thread starter imported_VENOM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_VENOM

Sounds cool.We could meet up in a city like Nujelm as it has a big guild hall and is not laggy as no one is there.

Lord Kaleb Draak[DDK]DarkLord of Delucia
And your crybaby whiny assed opinion would be?

I

imported_WildFox

Great idea ! :) You can count me in !
However , I would really like to see that mUTANT ... well , maybe outside town :)

---WildFox--- Gentleman Archer of Europa

D

Deathbyspam

maybe in buccs den (think of poor lilith :)

DarkBlade Mercenary Company
Warriors Division
I came, I saw, I slaughtered

I

imported_Lilith

Buc's den ? poor lilith ... sure, Lilith has no problem with bluetowns, ... TITLE= HONORABLE, not MURDERER you punk.

<font color=red>Lilith Nemesis</font color=red>
Hierophant (Guildmistress) of The Grand Order of Valor
Guild homepage +V+

Q

Queenstar

Great idea - liked it when met ppl for Smolf's dragon killing expedition which I didn't feel strong enough to go on but met characters before hand.

BTW Smolf never showed.......

Not Entered

D

Drazgal

Just say where and when.

Drazgal Miner and Smith of Minoc
[[FVM]Mage, F*K] Azgul

M

mUTANT

Sure I'm in, well all my chars are blue now so no problem there ;P

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

M

mUTANT

Tell when and where.. Tell in german time or something, I sux on recounting to my time ;P

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

R

Rabin

Can you get this put up on the news page for Europa? Otherwise I'll forget /forum_images/icons/doh.gif

I have a memory like a sieve /forum_images/icons/clown.gif

J

JAYKAY

I saw mUTANT once outside town. It was about 2 weeks ago. He was looking for someone who had PKed one of his other chars.

K

Kofu

This post will be made sticky (if i can find out how) and I will be there :))

King Kofu - Guildmaster Order of the Ebon Hand Europa Shard
Do not fear the dark, but that which lurks inside..

D

Drazgal

What is that in GMT?

[[FVM]Mage, F*K] Azgul

M

mUTANT

Well.. Kofu can't you add it at euro news? and put in the most common time standards. Then it should work ;P

S

Sagonari

Great, thanks Kofu.

And my name will be on top... *smiles*

I'll volouenteer for organizing this. Anyone else with me?

And CET = GMT+1. So 9 pm = 22.00 CET. I think we should do it at 21.00 CET.

S

Sagonari

What happened with Kains (or was it Kane?) idea?

Wouldn't it be nice to meet eachother in game? I think so... *smiles*

Anyone still interested in doing this?

D

Drazgal

8pm GMT at Nujelm on the 15th? I will be there.

[[FVM]Mage, F*K] Azgul

F

Flistrum

I'm a newbie poster to this forum, but I'll attend.

It will be a pleasure to meet the posters of all the messages that I've read.

Flistrum the Woodsman

L

Lady Ariana

nice idea
i will come too.

Lady Ariana - Guildmistress of AWP - Wolfpack

I

imported_Lilith

I'll be hidden near the moongate, to ambush every blue i see with a lot of friend /forum_images/icons/biggrin.gif

Guild homepage +V+

PS: only those who disagree with me are targets /forum_images/icons/smile.gif

F

Fisher_Minsc

Ill be there also.
Im also newbie poster but who cares.

Ch@oz_Dr@gon

K

Kofu

Hey Lilith when you turn grey from attacking a blue I will attack you /forum_images/icons/smile.gif

*all should know that you are blue by now*

King Kofu - Guildmaster Order of the Ebon Hand Europa Shard
Do not fear the dark, but that which lurks inside..

I

imported_Lilith

Hehehe I hope that everyone knows i'm Blue /forum_images/icons/biggrin.gif

Guild homepage +V+

K

Kris QuickSilver

I will attempt to make it as well /forum_images/icons/roll.gif

Kris QuickSilver (<font color=red>GM</font color=red> Healer & <font color=green>Proud Member of Healers of Europa</font color=green>)

S

Sagonari

I have voulenteered to organize this, so I have some ideas for this meeting.

Currently, I, Vana, Elof and Aegir are planning to build a city. It is called Tanelorn and will be located right outside Vesper. In Trammel. We could host the meeting in our town hall, a keep. It could also be in my tavern, which also will be located in Tanelorn, but I think the villa is too small... *smiles*

Several competitions could be held, including battles of different types (then we could see the defenders of PvP in action! *smiles*), quests for your mind and we'll keep on making up ideas (post if you have any!).

Can you wait until we get this town built? *smiles* It will take some time, with the waiting for the patch, the staged house placement and decorating the houses, but we'll get there.

We could of course just meet somewhere tomorrow, but wouldn't this be more fun? Then we won't just discuss PK's and the new patch, but have some events that we can take part in and discuss afterwards. Maybe the winners can brag a bit too... *smiles* And the loosers can drown their sorrows in ale... *laughs*

And Kofu, is it possible to get the winners a title? That would be great... Then we could do it every other month or so... Then we could see if the winners from the last time still deserves the title! But I'm afraid that's inpossible Kofu?

If we could get enough support for this, then it could be a great evening!

What do you think? Please comment!

B

Balron/Julia

Count me in and i'll bring my dragons along too :p

Thank you.

Not Entered

W

Witt

I'll be up for helping organise it if you like Sagonari... ICQ me on 4480705

F

Fortuna

Just tell me and i will give you enough meat and alcohol to feed an army.

K

Kappatheimp3

Count me in.
I'd be more than happy to bash a few heads too...
Only problem is, that there might be a Crown of Thorns event by then. I sure hope they'll place the CoT event at some other time.

Xel'Naga

G

I would have come but Asheron's Call comes out in the UK on the 14th and I'm leaving Brittania to see what Dereth has to offer.

But I wish you all a good time when you meet up.

A fond farewell for now to all who know me.

*Willow Fairhand waves goodbye*
*Brindle waves goodbye*

S

Smolf

gee...
I will have a problem with comming.
as Xel'Naga and Smolf is on the same account( and i refuse to use other programs!!!!) i will try to appear as Isthar.
She was suppose to be a pkers nightmare as she is gm mace, tac and going to be gm resist.
but...
I will lag like s.......
i will use our 2. computer wich is an overcloaked 486 wich now runs at 133mhz and 32 ram.
i will hardly be able to speak as this "computer" is at network wich increses the lag.

So... well....
i would like to try to rearrange the dragonhunts(this time i am less a newbie). so this time i will come!!!!
even if i have to skip one class(don't tell mom i said that :-D ) and now i really can heal enough to keep up with a dragon.
I have been speaking to Kofu a lot lately(my title is
[Guardian, OEH]) so this time comunication is not the problem.
:-D
If Xel is unable to move the CoT thing i will send Isthar.
And then she will not pvp(as her resis is at less that 60, i suck at pvp, and it takes me ½ min per step), sorry mUTANT :-D, but i will try to be scocial. :-.)
Smolf
PS. Be Happy!!!!!!
:)

J

Jayce

want to consider having people providing gates to the island, I can do that myself but would not be able to until 8pm gmt when the meeting starts :-(

Not Entered

D

Deathbyspam

really oh i always thought you were a pk as you quite often stick up for them, oh well nm

DarkBlade Mercenary Company
Warriors Division
I came, I saw, I slaughtered

S

Sagonari

Yes, we'll need a mage or three to gate. Any voulenteers? I'm still at 72 magery, so I'm not reliable! *laughs* I train hatd, though...

R

Rolf of CME

if i find the time to come i will provide all the gates you need :)

greetings

Rolf

L

Lady Ariana

Nice i try to come too.
:)

Lady Ariana - Guildmistress of AWP - Wolfpack

V

Vana

*smiles* I'll be along too. I run a taxis service from Vesper bank to Nujelm from 7:50 on for those who can't get there.

Vana

S

Sagonari

It seems that lots of people are coming! *smiles*

Ok, some people have said that they can gate. Vana from vesper, but we need someone to gate from Britain, Moonglow and other cities. So, who will gate from these cities?

R

Rolf of CME

i would gate from moonglow bank to nujelm. starting at 7:50 GMT (8:50 CET).

greetings

rolf

L

Lycos of Europa

I'll be there too (with my blue character)
should be fun :)
I can gate also if needed

E

Elof of Europa

No Text

Elof - Senior Merchant GM for the Association. GM Smith/Tinker/Carpenter/Tailor
(The Whole Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts)