• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journeys Characters

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed a lot on this. Is the vault just not finished or did they scrap it?
We do not know. The only thing official answer was something like "secure storage will come after the release". If that means vaults, restricted banks or maybe unrestricted bank usage is not known.
Plus yes, you might have already guessed, taking a peek into bank boxes as well as removing a limitied amount of items is also not in.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vault? I missed any chatter on this. Need to go back and read up. Any type of storage should be better than none because new players die so easily. I know they can log out with a full back pack but playing the game would be too hard without being able to store.
There were supposed to be some sort of rentable storage lockers paid with in game gold that would be auctioned if payment was missed. I assumed it would be located at the new Brit Commons where "The Vault" building has been built.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There were supposed to be some sort of rentable storage lockers paid with in game gold that would be auctioned if payment was missed. I assumed it would be located at the new Brit Commons where "The Vault" building has been built.
With some really smelly showers next to them. Just like a local Waterpark.

We do not know why the Vault system was not put in or why they did not allow EJ accounts to look in the bank box.

That information is Classified.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same pattern over and over again. Big plans, big mouth, little action. Remember the castle contest? "Sent in your proposals, we will pick a winner at the 20th anni party". Look where we are with this now :rolleyes: 5 out of 10 things Bonnie says are nothing but pipe dreams.

Same old, same old.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't that what I just said. You do understand that this is what you said
Mar 15
I'll keep my 1 account open, and re-open my other closed accounts as EJ accounts.
I only have 2 concern is, if i open an EJ account, and buy high-seas, can i use the cargo hold ?
Secondly where do i store my potions for my pvp chars ?
and the date you said it

Those are 3 wks old and you try to make a OMG I just found this out, LMAO
Do you smoke alot of crack kid ??

BS promised secure storage, so where the fck is it ??
So ya i'm damned surprised.

I know exacly what i said, and flash news for you, no one answered me.
For the record, i haven't been online for weeks, and it was a chock for me that BS spend a year making this crap called EJ.