• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Endless Journey Question

Des804

Visitor
I hope this is where I post questions if not I apologize.. I got a question because I have an Endless Journey account and was wondering if I was able to get 1 month subscription when that ends do I go back to Endless Journey account or do I have to wait 120 days to try and get it again ?

Nero

Journeyman
You have to wait for 120 days (4 months) to play again.

Also some hints: In order to get the +5 stat cap reward on your characters (which requires 3 months of activation, yet all EJ accounts always stay -1 month age), the time of your EJ account creation is factored in. So create an account now, wait 2 months, then pay for 1 month, and at the end you will have the +5 stat cap reward. Another thing you should do is create 6 characters on your main shard while you subscribe for the 1 month. EJ only allows you to create 2 characters per shard, however, if you already have more than 2 characters, you can later keep them when you go EJ.

Good luck!

Des804

Visitor
You have to wait for 120 days (4 months) to play again.

Also some hints: In order to get the +5 stat cap reward on your characters (which requires 3 months of activation, yet all EJ accounts always stay -1 month age), the time of your EJ account creation is factored in. So create an account now, wait 2 months, then pay for 1 month, and at the end you will have the +5 stat cap reward. Another thing you should do is create 6 characters on your main shard while you subscribe for the 1 month. EJ only allows you to create 2 characters per shard, however, if you already have more than 2 characters, you can later keep them when you go EJ.

Good luck!
I'll just stay endless journey then cause I only needed to do it to get the extra characters and to move stuff off of the ones I did have who have full bank.