• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journey Question

Des804

Visitor
I hope this is where I post questions if not I apologize.. I got a question because I have an Endless Journey account and was wondering if I was able to get 1 month subscription when that ends do I go back to Endless Journey account or do I have to wait 120 days to try and get it again ?

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You have to wait for 120 days (4 months) to play again.

Also some hints: In order to get the +5 stat cap reward on your characters (which requires 3 months of activation, yet all EJ accounts always stay -1 month age), the time of your EJ account creation is factored in. So create an account now, wait 2 months, then pay for 1 month, and at the end you will have the +5 stat cap reward. Another thing you should do is create 6 characters on your main shard while you subscribe for the 1 month. EJ only allows you to create 2 characters per shard, however, if you already have more than 2 characters, you can later keep them when you go EJ.

Good luck!

Des804

Visitor
You have to wait for 120 days (4 months) to play again.

Also some hints: In order to get the +5 stat cap reward on your characters (which requires 3 months of activation, yet all EJ accounts always stay -1 month age), the time of your EJ account creation is factored in. So create an account now, wait 2 months, then pay for 1 month, and at the end you will have the +5 stat cap reward. Another thing you should do is create 6 characters on your main shard while you subscribe for the 1 month. EJ only allows you to create 2 characters per shard, however, if you already have more than 2 characters, you can later keep them when you go EJ.

Good luck!
I'll just stay endless journey then cause I only needed to do it to get the extra characters and to move stuff off of the ones I did have who have full bank.