(Player Event) EM Event - Christmas Decorating Contest

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Amathist

At the end of the battle chess competition tonight EM's Delang and Aeon told us to gather at the Event Managers Council Hall if we wished to hear about the next event to be held on our shard.

(some keen Oceanian's gathered with EM Delang and EM Aeon at the council hall near Blackthorns Castle north Brit.)

ALL shard events are posted on http://www.oceania.uoem.net but the announcement from EM Delang said that as of today (22nd November 2010) there will be an Oceania Christmas Decorating competition, it will be running from today till about the 12th of December 2010.

You simply have to decorate a room or a whole house and submit your house to [email protected] or [email protected] more details will be posted on the Oceania Event Managers website.

The winning house will be decided via voting so its best to get your house or room done asap and submitted. Don't forget to check the EM's site for more details.

A

Amathist

Christmas deco voting system
Posted on 12/12/2010 by Delang

Entries close: Midnight (AEDT) 12th December 2010

Submission: Screen shots via email to Aeon and myself

Voting: The official poll will be done by current EMs. This is to ensure a fair and unbiased voting process. There will be a player vote (via ballot boxes just outside Luna) however this will not form part of the official voting process. This is to give players a chance to vote for their favourites and appreciate the work their fellow players have undertaken.

EM Delang

A

Amathist

I havent been told who they are yet - and sorry have been busy over christmas with family ....if you know please feel free to announce.

A

Amathist

Are you going to announce the winners?
I just went by the Event Managers Website and blow me down here are the results: Oceania | Aeon and Delang's playground

Christmas Decoration competition results
Posted on 31/12/2010 by Delang
The winners of the Oceania Christmas Decorating competition are:

1st place: Don Juan of EOB

2nd Place: Amathist of POC

3rd Place: Arianne

Congratulations to all entries!

EM Delang
Thank you to the EM's for hosting the event and congrats to the other place getters as well. Well done everyone who entered there where some great houses.