• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elga's Bacon Explosion

A

Animal_Control

I know! I know! That last shipment of bacon you ordered had too much fat! So im shipping no more McWolf brand bacon? I thought wolf bacon would be lean but it had more fat than a hog!:lick:

G

Granjell

I know! I know! That last shipment of bacon you ordered had too much fat! So im shipping no more McWolf brand bacon? I thought wolf bacon would be lean but it had more fat than a hog!:lick:
You should have ordered McWolf Turkey Bacon. That's the ticket!

A

Animal_Control

Lookie! While researching turkey-bacon, i ran across this gem:
It truely IS chocked-full-o-fat! :)

chili can3.JPG chili Facts.JPG

Lookie! While researching turkey-bacon, i ran across this gem:
It truely IS chocked-full-o-fat! :)

chili can3.JPG chili Facts.JPG
Breaking News Flash!

The DNA testing has been completed by our esteem Mystery Meat Tester "Red Bottom Monkey"!

We now know the problem with the high fat level in the Wolf chili! Its the ratio of wolf brains to wolf butt (aka wolf ham hock). Everyone knows that "wolf brains" are the rarest of rare cooking ingredients(you just get a BB size brain with each wolf). Those turkeys at wolf chili were just using wolf butt as a filler!

We at animal_control are now checking the "Penal code" (yes once again) for what laws were broken!

"Red Bottom Money" thinks that if we remove the "Phangs" from the leader of the pack and place it in a sos toon cage! That maybe (monkeys are never sure of anything) we can lower the fat content when we get them off that diet of pigs!(DNA testing did also show three little pigs dna).

Film at 11:00!:lick:

S

Squeaker

I am just happy that it seems to only affect the males of our species....

G

Granjell

That's true though, the female MkWolf doesn't leave the den....

S

soupandquackers

The more you mcwolf's talk and make threads the less i understand what the heck yall are talking about.