Don't panic, I've been doing some tidying up :D

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
I've pulled out the pet colour charts into one thread, now sticky above, with links to the old threads.

Also popped Kane's training guide into the FAQ and made a link to the old thread in there too.

Much more to be done, but a bit of progress ;)

Wenchy

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
Trinsic, LS
It would be nice to get some common names of the battle chicken colors added near the image. I do not know what to call them most of the time. The Cus and Hiryus have names for thier colors. I am sure the chickens are jealous.

Stayin Alive,

BG

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado
Thanks Wenchy.

Sure would be nice if the pet lore gump would include info on the color. Sometimes it's difficult for me to tell the difference between some of the shades. I can imagine how hard it would be for color blind tamers too!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Thanks Wenchy.

Sure would be nice if the pet lore gump would include info on the color. Sometimes it's difficult for me to tell the difference between some of the shades. I can imagine how hard it would be for color blind tamers too!
Aye, that would be a handy addition, blue cu's are quite awkward to tell apart if they're standing on their own :D

Wenchy

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
It would be nice to get some common names of the battle chicken colors added near the image. I do not know what to call them most of the time. The Cus and Hiryus have names for thier colors. I am sure the chickens are jealous.

Stayin Alive,

BG
Didn't actually think about that till you mentioned it... hmm, maybe we'll have to think of some suitably "chooky" names. We need some poultry fanciers to help out *grins*

Wenchy