• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you want ToTs to be left on for Siege?

Do you think ToTs should stay on for Siege?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not like we can't ask them to make sure the ToTs drop on the monsters corpse instead of backpacks... this is Siege after all

I agree, any and all treasure should be on the corpse of the slain.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's like two people who have quit SP which have votes on yes(not unless they was talking out the side of there necks) then another who voted yes doesn't even play SP he plays WoW...plus one person who voted yes (Indigo SP) has never even posted on these forums and does he still even play SP anymore?I wonder why he didn't take them off the poll?Much like his beliefs this poll is a joke...

Not too mention his best buddy unforsaken voted no i sure would like to hear unforsaken's perspective on this since he's the best pvp'er on SP and voted no...sakie care to comment on drax beliefs?

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope, the population isn't as low as you are determined to believe it is, and most of them are either trying to find a quiet spot to farm without being pk'd or looking for the farmers to pk them, there are even the odd few crate thieves roaming the mines and dojo looking for the stealables. Some of them aren't against a little bit of pet re-locating while they're in the area.
I believe you correct...most players are looking for that niche to play in.
The ToT III event is the same... I too have found that place to kill monsters,
and I am not just kill for the drops into my backpack. I loot gold and normal
items off them. I saw those Dragons, Cu she, Nightmares, etc in action, but
that is part of this game. The Thieves, stealthers should continue to make
all of us to look over our shoulders.

It is easy to count houses, but counting player characters is something else.

I wish, that the developers would give each player character on Siege Perilous
a redemable ticket, that if dropped into a special chest during a given 24 hour
period would count the number of players in play. The chest would reveal the
count if clicked on.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you correct...most players are looking for that niche to play in.
The ToT III event is the same... I too have found that place to kill monsters,
and I am not just kill for the drops into my backpack. I loot gold and normal
items off them. I saw those Dragons, Cu she, Nightmares, etc in action, but
that is part of this game. The Thieves, stealthers should continue to make
all of us to look over our shoulders.

It is easy to count houses, but counting player characters is something else.

I wish, that the developers would give each player character on Siege Perilous
a redemable ticket, that if dropped into a special chest during a given 24 hour
period would count the number of players in play. The chest would reveal the
count if clicked on.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
Why on earth would the developer's do that?Just so people can cry or laugh??

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you all make no sense that voted no your against attempting to level out the field from faction to non faction

yes the faction armor is better but there are greater risks to being in faction.

if faction items were so elite why doesnt everone join factions

tot's would allow non faction people to run better armor with a steady supply how is that not benifical to everyone

yes you have exploiters that run afk dead and get arties yes this needs to be taken care of

yes you have that 125 item thing which has never made sense to me and yes it needs to be taken care of

but over all tot's would help keep a more even balance in game

and to Chardonnay you dont play why do you even care it will never be like it was so either keep up with the times or move on and that actually ment for more then just him

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you all make no sense that voted no your against attempting to level out the field from faction to non faction

yes the faction armor is better but there are greater risks to being in faction.

if faction items were so elite why doesnt everone join factions

tot's would allow non faction people to run better armor with a steady supply how is that not benifical to everyone

yes you have exploiters that run afk dead and get arties yes this needs to be taken care of

yes you have that 125 item thing which has never made sense to me and yes it needs to be taken care of

but over all tot's would help keep a more even balance in game

and to Chardonnay you dont play why do you even care it will never be like it was so either keep up with the times or move on and that actually ment for more then just him
One of my biggest problems with it is that the two exploits are not fixed...which means people are cheating to get arties(which we all know how long it takes ea to fix ANYTHING)...second of all this just moves SP one step closer to a prodo shard...

And to answer your question i put in bold...the people on SP now cannot handle losing items and very few are good at pvp thats why they dont join factions...btw how you know i don't play SP?

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My vote does not count either since my templates here are crafters but I voted NO.

IF they would do this they would in all fairness have to do it for ALL their customer base...even though Siege is unique and special to us...to others it is *just another shard of customer base* period which is supposed to be the *hard shard* asking for special favors for it's own customer base ONLY. That won't fly well with yes all the other customers that pay same as we all do.

That said IF asking the dev. team to extend it or to keep it perma then, it should be for ALL Shards alike across the board or it will NEVER happen.

My vote also does not count here since I play crafter templates ONLY here.

I AM doing the ToTs on Chesapeake cuz that is where my pvmers exist and ARE...already done, ready to go whenever they DO turn the ToTs on. But even as a duo sharder as many other PAYING UO customers would feel, IF the TOTS are extended or made perma like,
it should be requested or asked of to the dev. team to do so, for ALL their customers not just one special interest group/shard. . because the outrage would be so great that *ONLY SIEGE* should get the ToTs perma like or extended would just tick off too many other customers..regardless of the reasonings behind Siege wanting it *only for themselves* for any reasons.

But my vote here does not count here either, since I am old ignored, and play crafters only here, am too long winded with my opinions.
I also AM doing the Tots (while they last elsewhere on another shard where I have already built up pvm chrs.,) but if we ask for something we should be mindful of the reactions it will create across the board to those other sharded customers whom will just become angered we ask for SPECIAL TREATMENT for just Siege, regarding an event that they too all like for assorted reasonings no matter how unalike our reasonings may be to ask for it just for US here.

I also do not wish to hear the griping backlash posts of every other customer on all those other shards complaining that ONLY Siege got Tots perma or extended. Players enjoy the ToTs everywhere for their own reasonings.

Ask it for ALL their customer base, and I will vote YES, period.
Your vote does count!

You must understand that you as a Crafter, you are the foundation of Siege Perilous's
civilization, not the Pkers. All templates should had from the start of this
game have possibilities. But, just for the fun...the players wanted to be that
famous pker. Not everyone can be the WyRm's or Krystal's... nor does this
shard really need the vast majority of gamers to be pkers. Siege Perilous is
about the civilization vs the barbarians...You know who I speak of !

I urge everyone on Siege Perilous to play their own game... play alone, play
in a guild, play the good, the bad, the ugly, the pker, or the Crafter... in many
ways a Crafter is the hardest to do...it takes time and patience.

If this GAME is not to your liking... then you must make your own game within
this GAME.

I wish you all that you find your place, but this game is not about items...
It is about the choices how you play.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my biggest problems with it is that the two exploits are not fixed...which means people are cheating to get arties(which we all know how long it takes ea to fix ANYTHING)...second of all this just moves SP one step closer to a prodo shard...

And to answer your question i put in bold...the people on SP now cannot handle losing items and very few are good at pvp thats why they dont join factions...btw how you know i don't play SP?
agree they need to fix these 2 things

this does not move this shard closer to prodo shard there is no insurance there is no tram im not understanding why its ending up a prodo shard yes siege has become more item based then ever before but you still gotta keep the items

and i say you dont play because never see u anymore

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your vote does count!

You must understand that you as a Crafter, you are the foundation of Siege Perilous's

in a guild, play the good, the bad, the ugly, the pker, or the Crafter... in many

this GAME.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
I loved everything you said but AOS killed crafters bad, not too mention, what pk needs a crafter when all they gotta do is farm arties dead?Who needs insurance when you can farm arties allday?LOL...They need to get away from this pixel crack and get back to using crafters for items...but that would just mean were different from prodo shard's and ea has been trying for 10 years just to make us like a prodo shard...but once enough carebears come to SP trying to push there prodo beliefs on SP was is it anyways?

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why on earth would the developer's do that?Just so people can cry or laugh??
The developers already know how many ppl play daily on Siege Perilous...we
do not.

I sure someone will cry or laugh, but the gamers of Siege Perilous will know.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agree they need to fix these 2 things

this does not move this shard closer to prodo shard there is no insurance there is no tram im not understanding why its ending up a prodo shard yes siege has become more item based then ever before but you still gotta keep the items

and i say you dont play because never see u anymore
Well considering i run solo i have to have hide/stealth/ninja...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The developers already know how many ppl play daily on Siege Perilous...we
do not.

I sure someone will cry or laugh, but the gamers of Siege Perilous will know.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
Do you honestly think they want us to know?

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well considering i run solo i have to have hide/stealth/ninja...
Ohh so your part of the problem LOL JK to each there own but i hate the smoke bombs they make a good ninja extremely hard to kill

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh so your part of the problem LOL JK to each there own but i hate the smoke bombs they make a good ninja extremely hard to kill
I run solo, i'm at a disadvantage 24/7...no actually tamers have been one of the server's biggest problems...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right, it makes absolutely no sense.

Take Mook Chessy for example. He won't join factions because he dies too much and can't replace his suits. He joins an "RP War" with a no loot rule and his guild refuses to war mine because they get beat too much. He doesn't fight unless he can be opportunistically cheap (for fear of dying and losing his stuff) He pounds his chest about how good he did at a fight night where he got to use items he doesn't/won't in the field because he's too scared to lose them. Then he votes no in a poll that would make it easier for him to run competative gear, PvP without being so scared of dying and have more fun because more people would be willing to PvP since dying will still be a big deal, but not the end of the world.

Take QueenZen for example. She votes no because this poll isn't about keeping ToTs on for all shards... but would of voted Yes if it was about that...?

Take Cheapsuit for example. He's all for a more level playing field, but voted no to something that would help produce... just that.

Take Chardonnay for example. A guy who doesn't play Siege or even UO for that matter trying to tell us about how sucky this game is, how trammish the players are and offering no suggestions to make it better or improve this game in any way. AKA total waste of cyber space.

I understand a FEW of those who voted no.

Namely Forsaken... He's at the tip top of the Siege pyramid. When he goes out... knowing that his suit was that ridiculously hard to get, he earned it. He earned the adrenaline rush it gives him whenever losing that suit is on the line. He earned the stock piles of good stuff he's been collecting over the years and he likes that it's this hard. - I like it too, but for the same reason he went to play a free server for a while because PvP on siege went to complete crap... I have to conceed that Siege NEEDS this... in fact Siege has needed this for a long time.

The next I understand is Kael. He sees the potential to have a really cool system in place that makes everyone happy. It fixes the economy. Makes items more reasonably obtainable (rather than the population shifting around a finite supply) and it's tailored to our shard. - I like his idea, but the reality is-is that we don't get this. It's not practical and the Devs will not spend the time to give us what we need. We will NOT get what we really want. The game is not tailored to us or our shard. We need to jump at the opportunities that fall in our lap (things like a 2nd character slot) or accept the fact that we are the problem... and we are the reason why this shard is broken, remains broken and it's because we fail to capitalize on the baby steps that take us in the right direction...

These kinds of opportunities do not come often. We have to capitalize on the opportunity we have while we have it in front of us.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved everything you said but AOS killed crafters bad, not too mention, what pk needs a crafter when all they gotta do is farm arties dead?Who needs insurance when you can farm arties allday?LOL...They need to get away from this pixel crack and get back to using crafters for items...but that would just mean were different from prodo shard's and ea has been trying for 10 years just to make us like a prodo shard...but once enough carebears come to SP trying to push there prodo beliefs on SP was is it anyways?
Make WAR against the non-crafted artifacts and the farming gamers who seek
artifacts...

1. Looting rules should be...loot only non-crafted artifacts and trash them !
Leave everything else on the slain gamers's corpses.
2. Patrol areas that drop artifacts in 5+ players.
3. Warn players to leave or else... talk people out of adding more artifacts to
the game.
4. Players who have artifacts MUST WEAR THEM in play...it is time to deplete
them from this shard.
5. Developers could create an artifact turn in for resources only. Random
deeds of wood, ingots, reagents, hides, etc...

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make WAR against the non-crafted artifacts and the farming gamers who seek
artifacts...

1. Looting rules should be...loot only non-crafted artifacts and trash them !
Leave everything else on the slain gamers's corpses.
2. Patrol areas that drop artifacts in 5+ players.
3. Warn players to leave or else... talk people out of adding more artifacts to
the game.
4. Players who have artifacts MUST WEAR THEM in play...it is time to deplete
them from this shard.
5. Developers could create an artifact turn in for resources only. Random
deeds of wood, ingots, reagents, hides, etc...

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
It sounds lovely but its never gonna happen...ea puts the least into this game until its time for there pockets to grow with expansions then we gotta deal with bugs for the next two years...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right, it makes absolutely no sense.

Take Mook Chessy for example. He won't join factions because he dies too much and can't replace his suits. He joins an "RP War" with a no loot rule and his guild refuses to war mine because they get beat too much. He doesn't fight unless he can be opportunistically cheap (for fear of dying and losing his stuff) He pounds his chest about how good he did at a fight night where he got to use items he doesn't/won't in the field because he's too scared to lose them. Then he votes no in a poll that would make it easier for him to run competative gear, PvP without being so scared of dying and have more fun because more people would be willing to PvP since dying will still be a big deal, but not the end of the world.

Take QueenZen for example. She votes no because this poll isn't about keeping ToTs on for all shards... but would of voted Yes if it was about that...?

Take Cheapsuit for example. He's all for a more level playing field, but voted no to something that would help produce... just that.

Take Chardonnay for example. A guy who doesn't play Siege or even UO for that matter trying to tell us about how sucky this game is, how trammish the players are and offering no suggestions to make it better or improve this game in any way. AKA total waste of cyber space.

I understand a FEW of those who voted no.

Namely Forsaken... He's at the tip top of the Siege pyramid. When he goes out... knowing that his suit was that ridiculously hard to get, he earned it. He earned the adrenaline rush it gives him whenever losing that suit is on the line. He earned the stock piles of good stuff he's been collecting over the years and he likes that it's this hard. - I like it too, but for the same reason he went to play a free server for a while because PvP on siege went to complete crap... I have to conceed that Siege NEEDS this... in fact Siege has needed this for a long time.

The next I understand is Kael. He sees the potential to have a really cool system in place that makes everyone happy. It fixes the economy. Makes items more reasonably obtainable (rather than the population shifting around a finite supply) and it's tailored to our shard. - I like his idea, but the reality is-is that we don't get this. It's not practical and the Devs will not spend the time to give us what we need. We will NOT get what we really want. The game is not tailored to us or our shard. We need to jump at the opportunities that fall in our lap (things like a 2nd character slot) or accept the fact that we are the problem... and we are the reason why this shard is broken, remains broken and it's because we fail to capitalize on the baby steps that take us in the right direction...

These kinds of opportunities do not come often. We have to capitalize on the opportunity we have while we have it in front of us.
I dont mean to burst your little delusional bubble but i was making suggestions for this server before you even stepped foot here but you know what they never get answered and when they do its years later...dont believe me check the history...whenever something important happens to this server i ALWAYS voice my opinion so good job at talking out the side of your neck once again...

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this poll should be redone adding the "make ToTs go to monsters corpse" added. That would fix all the exploits too.

oh and not the sound message that was with the book of truths. You need to force the person to check every corpse.

Lorddog

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this poll should be redone adding the "make ToTs go to monsters corpse" added. That would fix all the exploits too.

oh and not the sound message that was with the book of truths. You need to force the person to check every corpse.

Lorddog
Ewwwww.......Great idea LD! *bows*

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not :coco: I would vote yes if you had mentioned that you we all of us would ask the dev. team to extend or make the tokonos perma on ALL shards.

Why the hell should they just extend such special cushy treatment or permit it Tok drop items perma like, ONLY to their Siege customer base ?

You are thinking cool items I am thinking beyond our own plastic bubble here to CUSTOMER SERVICE and all the OTHER customers EA UO has whom are equally fond of the ToT event and it's items.

This event and it's items randomly change each time ToT are given out published for us all & taken back from us all, briefly over time.

The TOT events and it's changing items, were never 'siege specific' to begin with.

Perhaps I have worked rl customer service for too many years, to agree with something that every one had on all shards, to be bequeathed perma like, to ONLY one small slice of their customer base !

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your vote does count!

this GAME.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
No my vote never matters but I vote anyhow. I play here and will voice my opinions even if hated for it. I been in customer service too many years. Every customer on all shards enjoys doing the Treasures of Tokono, for their own reasons. Siege is but one part of the player base ONLY. The dev. team is oft busy. If we ask for something EVERY ONE was given to be only extendd JUST for Siegers.........all hell will break loose IF they would grant that JUST to us. So they will not cuz we only asked for it JUST FOR SIEGE ! So it ain't happening !

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farming lady mel is WTFOMG! compared to anything else on our server...
Yes, it's a challenge, it's last expansion, but don't make it out as you put it "It's been 4 years and people are *STILL* farming Lady Mel.

Duh, no kidding, it's the best chance at nice weapons.

It's the lack of expansion in 4 years that's the problem, not that Lady Mel is all that great. Because after what-ever wonderful area to farm gets revealed in SA, Lady Mel will be all but forgotten.

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what? Even if this won't be perfect... at least its a step in the right direction.
I don't see a lot of ToTs there. I see a lot of cursed HoM's, AoF's, Elven Minors, but very few ToT's.

The ToT's themselves aren't that great. How many people are running around in ToT suits?

Unless the ToT's this time around are dropping cursed Doom Arties, I don't see how you really think it's going to level the playing field. It will give PK's more fodder as people will be out and about more, but tell me how a competitive PvP'r is going to suit up with ToT's.

Your logic is flawed.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not :coco: I would vote yes if you had mentioned that you we all of us would ask the dev. team to extend or make the tokonos perma on ALL shards.

Why the hell should they just extend such special cushy treatment or permit it Tok drop items perma like, ONLY to their Siege customer base ?
Because the other shards have item insurance QZ... We do not have insurance so we, both existing and new players need a place they can go and 'earn' these items.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Drax... It would be better to have more reoccurring events. A cycle of differing events that yield differing rewards that are flexible.

Static events like ML is OK. Paragon stuff springs to mind as well.

ToT is a successful and popular event. I would hate to see it become mundane.

O

Ole Cheapy

I vote no for the simple fact that its nothing more than eye candy because of the stupid faction items that only that person can use. Im all for a more even playing field but its not fair cuz faction items may as well be blessed if no one else can use them cuz all you have to do if you lose them is buy them back.
What the hell?

You're all for a more even playing field... but you vote no to something that will give you a more even playing field while pancakes about something totally un-related.

Good jerb smert guy! :thumbsup:
You say unrelated but your entire logic about an equal playing field is based on faction items. No? So i would say its very related AND THESE PETTY TOTS dont make the playing field for your noob faction suit (which may as well be blessed) even whatsoever. So basically i voted no just because it was the opposite of what you voted because your presentation for an "even playing field" was just a bunch of crap and then some.

O

Ole Cheapy

Two twin brothers wake up on xmas morning, one gets a motorcycle and the other gets a skateboard. Well the one that gets the skateboard starts crying saying this is unfair cuz the other brother goes a lot faster than him so the parents run out and get the boy who had the skateboard a electric stand up scooter and say to the boy "now its a more even playing field" and you can go faster and keep closer to your brother.

The boy looks at his parents and tells them to shove the scooter where the sun dont shine and says either get me a motorcycle or dont get me nothing at all. What can ya say the kid has principles and there are at least 15 people on this forum who understands the boy's logic even if blackrain and some others cant. Thats why i say to shove them tots you know where cuz the playing field is nowhere near even! Nor does it come close.

In conclusion **may as well be blessed** faction items need to go!

O

Ole Cheapy

And finally most of us are grown here so what ya say we cut the crap shall we? To all who is selling that even playing field dream...why dont u knock off the bullcrap and just be real? You dont care about no even playing field you just wanna farm tots and sell them to the have nots to make you richer. If you're so concerned with the playing field being uneven then why not dump your faction suit and roll out like the rest of the shard? ..... Yeah I thought so.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote no for the simple fact that its nothing more than eye candy because of the stupid faction items that only that person can use. Im all for a more even playing field but its not fair cuz faction items may as well be blessed if no one else can use them cuz all you have to do if you lose them is buy them back.
What the hell?

You're all for a more even playing field... but you vote no to something that will give you a more even playing field while pancakes about something totally un-related.

Good jerb smert guy! :thumbsup:
You say unrelated but your entire logic about an equal playing field is based on faction items. No? So i would say its very related AND THESE PETTY TOTS dont make the playing field for your noob faction suit (which may as well be blessed) even whatsoever. So basically i voted no just because it was the opposite of what you voted because your presentation for an "even playing field" was just a bunch of crap and then some.

It would make a MORE even playing field between factioners and non-factioners... NOT an even playing field. It should never been even because being in factions has more risks to it (statloss.)

Giving the non-factioners access to GOOD items that they can use will make them more competative. You just make no sense.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what? Even if this won't be perfect... at least its a step in the right direction.
I don't see a lot of ToTs there. I see a lot of cursed HoM's, AoF's, Elven Minors, but very few ToT's.

The ToT's themselves aren't that great. How many people are running around in ToT suits?

Unless the ToT's this time around are dropping cursed Doom Arties, I don't see how you really think it's going to level the playing field. It will give PK's more fodder as people will be out and about more, but tell me how a competitive PvP'r is going to suit up with ToT's.

Your logic is flawed.

My logic is flawed? No. Sorry.

Any good PvPer who's not in factions should want access to these items. Nobody with half a brain wouldnt want access to these items... hell, a good majority of non-faction PvP AND PvM suits on prodo still incorporate these items into them because they are THAT good.

Dexers should want stocks of stormgrips, RBC, sword of stampeed and even the others like exiler, winds edge, horselord etc. etc. for high end PvM... hell even Dyamos helm is awesome.

Mages would want access to supplies of kasa, RBC, tome, swords of pros and even a lot of the others.

But you're right about one thing. Players will be out hunting more. Even when the initial "OMG LETS GO FARM" thing wears off... there will be new players and existing players like Uvtha who will be out hunting these ToTs to sell to us PvPers. And on top of that, they will be giving our BORED pk's something to do besides house hide in luna.

Other than that... everything else you've said makes little to no sense.

PS. Apparently you missed the bags and boxes locked down on the floor with hundreds and hundreds more in cursed/noncursed artifacts. I even highlighted one of the chests that has over 100 cursed ornys. Face facts... the majority of this shard needs access to a steady supply of decent items to compete against the elite. The majority of you voting no are just fooling yourselves. The PvMers need MORE places to go out and hunt for good stuff to sell to us. The tiny stocks that you guys farm up durring these 'mini events' quickly make their way to our backpacks and your left PvPing in crappy gear again quickly enough.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two twin brothers wake up on xmas morning, one gets a motorcycle and the other gets a skateboard. Well the one that gets the skateboard starts crying saying this is unfair cuz the other brother goes a lot faster than him so the parents run out and get the boy who had the skateboard a electric stand up scooter and say to the boy "now its a more even playing field" and you can go faster and keep closer to your brother.

The boy looks at his parents and tells them to shove the scooter where the sun dont shine and says either get me a motorcycle or dont get me nothing at all. What can ya say the kid has principles and there are at least 15 people on this forum who understands the boy's logic even if blackrain and some others cant. Thats why i say to shove them tots you know where cuz the playing field is nowhere near even! Nor does it come close.

In conclusion **may as well be blessed** faction items need to go!
--------
Your post reminded me of a tv commercial where a man asks two lil girls if they would like a pony. He gives a toy pretty pony to the lil brunette girl when she said yes she would like a pony...and to the lil blonde girl when she said yes she would like a pony, he gave her a REAL pony. And I shouted FRICKEN FIGURES the blonde bimbo chick even at age 6 gets more than us brunettes !!! :) To wit my husband said....'why did I know you would react that way to that tv commercial...btw I married a feisty brunette 38 yrs ago and I kept her...I said 'yeh thank you for your intellect in chosing wisely husband oh mine" :) Haves and have nots exist.

Had the same problem toilet training my own twins....he got to point into the potty chair ...she realised she did not have something her twin brother had. :) twas nothing I could do about that have have not difference between em. :)

Games and rl life full of HAVES and HAVE NOTS ! :) GET used to it peeps ! That is reality.

BR we still like your style though, now get out there and ask petition the dev. team to permit us lowly crafters to MAKE those here, with all the wonderous %%%%%%%% and 255 uses the dev. team keeps making for us like sami leggins any blacksmith COULD have made, and ask em to enable CRAFTERS make em, just as uber, but without stupid runics RNG fetchin' and we got us a deal to easier level the playing field here, between the haves and have nots. :) And the *drop* rate would be far greater either in buying from our vendors or pkin us and drylooting our wares for yall to wear, or both. ! :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No offense but you're are starting to sound more and more like a jerk just like Puffy.

When both of you played the game for fun and to pvp you guys would buy up only the best equipment... I mean puffy would go out with a suit of armor that was at least worth 2 mill...

When you came back Chard you did everything possible to get you hands on a l33t balanced composite bow... then when you died a few times and loss your precious items that you had to have you quit again...

My point... When you guys played SP items were ok and you used them... Now all you guys do is pancake and moan...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense you you're are starting to sound more and more like a jerk just like Puffy.

When both of you played the game for fun and to pvp you guys would buy up only the best equipment... I mean puffy would go out with a suit of armor that was at least worth 2 mill...

When you came back Chard you did everything possible to get you hands on a l33t balanced composite bow... then when you died a few times and loss your precious items that you had to have you quit again...

My point... When you guys played SP items were ok and you used them... Now all you guys do is pancake and moan...
Ya because ive always said i LOVED AOS...wrong...i do love the ONE item blessed nothing more after that and anyone who knows me i always told them that...

Second of all, which i put in bold letters is horse**** none of my characters was fully trained the one chardonnay i owned was a full tamer and i dont play tamers and nico was in the 80's and 90's...ive never gave a **** about losing one item because i always had **** so what you said was a complete lie and made you look really stupid...

I NEVER wore a arty suit in my life only horned kits...second of all i dont farm either,i did before AOS came out then once AOS came out i sold caperon to meph...

Ive always thought relying on items was kinda lame besides one blessed item...please dont try to spread lies on what the **** ive done and how i enjoy playing the game...when the pbd issue was swirling i VOTED to have one blessed item nothing more nothing less...

Not too mention alot of people can't farm because there new to sp and need soulstones to change templates or will need two accounts...but people with L33T accounts wont need to worry about that because they run 4 accounts at all times and have a **** loada soulstones on them huh?The only thing this vote does is make the rich richer bottom line and make this shard one step closer to tram...i dont like to farm so where does this help me?I dont like to pvm never have...so if ppl play to pvp how they gonna get these uber tots if they dont have a pvm template setup?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'r are right Chard I lied you never ran runic armor, nice jewls, and cursed arties...:wall::bs:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'r are right Chard I lied you never ran runic armor, nice jewls, and cursed arties...:wall::bs:
I ran everything you just said besides cursed arties...horned runic kit 450k each,jewels 5-10k each, ONE PBD item...far from FULL arty suit...so are you trying to compare that to running 100% artifacts?Seriously?

E

Elmer Fudd

I voted no for really one reason only. I would prefer to see more mini events similar to this that one can work towards a semi decent reward.
I would be all for this on a ongoing basis but I think it would grow boring for most people soon and really just reward those that script or farm dead. It's been a blast farming a few tot, hunting for orange or red enemies ( even when I die ) and working towards killing the pets of the afkers.
What would be awesome would be another mini event that lasts a couple of weeks and draws huge interest from people to log in and have fun. Keep it fresh and people have fun...keep it the same and people grow bored.
I think your really on to something!

Think how much fun that would be, to farm certain things for a set moment of time, to build up said things for a trade in for an awsome item...but drag it out for like a year....like 12 seperate events, one per month, and if you have obtained the eleven items, you could choose a great one, if you only had 10 items you could chose something a little bit lower and so on....IMO i think that would be fun

D

Death of Hemp

It would be awesome if they rotated special events like this, but I get the impression they don't have the dev resources to keep that up.

Typically, I have "extremist" sort of opinions on anything I interperet to possibly make Siege MORE item based. However, I actually voted to keep them with a lower drop rate. Maybe they increase the drop rate one month a year or something?

I do think that as soon as you die, you should have NOTHING drop in your pack as a result of your pet still being alive. I also think they should fix the overloaded pack exploit. Yes, it is an exploit by it's very definition. An exploit is when you take advantage of a rule in a way it was not intended. It's not a cheat and it's not illegal, but just because they haven't forbidden it yet, does NOT mean it is not an exploit.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do think that as soon as you die, you should have NOTHING drop in your pack as a result of your pet still being alive. I also think they should fix the overloaded pack exploit. Yes, it is an exploit by it's very definition. An exploit is when you take advantage of a rule in a way it was not intended. It's not a cheat and it's not illegal, but just because they haven't forbidden it yet, does NOT mean it is not an exploit.
QFT...

D

Daleth

It would be awesome if they rotated special events like this, but I get the impression they don't have the dev resources to keep that up.

Typically, I have "extremist" sort of opinions on anything I interperet to possibly make Siege MORE item based. However, I actually voted to keep them with a lower drop rate. Maybe they increase the drop rate one month a year or something?

I like this version the best so far, also why not make the item drop on the ground like items do when you are overloaded, or put on the corpse as discussed earlier.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The REALLY bad thing about this is it's gonna slam the door open for scripters and people who play uo 24/7 with numerous accounts...kage you awake?

I'm still trying to figure out why you would want to keep something in game while it can be exploited TWO different ways??But its obvious from screenshots of his guildmates death farming aye?

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My logic is flawed? No. Sorry.
Yes, it is, sorry to burst your bubble.

Any good PvPer who's not in factions should want access to these items.
Dexxer: RBC, Kasa, maybe Stormgrip, Dyamo Helm, doubtful weapons

When's the last time you saw someone running around with a ToT Weapon in PvP? Ya, didn't think so.

Mage: RBC, Kasa, That's about it.

Fact of the matter is you're claiming PvP'rs need this stuff, F+, they don't. Aside from the RBC, which is unarguably the nicest piece, I doubt you're going to find many PvP'rs running around with the other items, when the Scrappers Compendium is better as well as blessed event spellbooks. I'll give maybe the spellbooks as a filler until they can obtain something else .

But in the end, they're just not that nice for PvP, and you can say all you want that they are, but they aren't and you know it, but just can't admit it.

PS. Apparently you missed the bags and boxes locked down on the floor with hundreds and hundreds more in cursed/noncursed artifacts...
Apparently you missed reading comprehension in that the your bags and boxes with hundreds of cursed/non-cursed artis [now read carefully] DOES NOT MEAN TOTS SHOULD STAY ON, this event DOESN'T DROP CURSED ARTIES.

Now, that we got that out of the way. . . You should be lobbying for turning cursed arties back on as those are WAY more useful than ToT's for PvP. [Which is WHY you are arguing for this, but face it ToTs are PvM and not PvP items]

Additionally the new 'make your own arti' creator is going to make it all obsolete anyways.

And finally you can drop 'you' vs 'me' comments as if you bother to check, I haven't voted because there is no option for:

4: Yes, providing Draxous will STFU and go back to quietly thinking he's the savior of Siege even though most people think he's an arrogant d-bag.

News Flash: Just because 70% of people agree with you that 'yes' doesn't mean that they agree with you for your reasons or even think anything you're saying is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.