• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev's You need to take a Hard look into Stealth on Siege Perilous

G

Stealth is way over powered on Siege....

Please take it back to the old days where you had to count your steps and wait out the timer before stealthing... after hiding

With the combination of Ninjitsu and Animal form you rarely have to risk anything on this Vet shard we all Love and play...

This is supposed to be a hard shard... what is so hard about double clicking a macro at the first sign of damage and stealthing away?

Take a look into it thanks.

G

I dont think we need passive detect, but i certainly agree we need something to change about how stealthing works.

I think if you "push through" someone invisible it should completely knock them out of stealthing for at least 10 seconds. I mean a stealther should have to be careful if someone steps ontop of them then, or where they are in a fight not just given impunity.

"Example of what most/90% run on siege

#1. -Archery, Tactics, Hiding, Stealth, Ninja, Heal, Anat

#2. -Swords, Bushido, Hiding, Stealth, Ninja,

#3. -Hiding, Stealth, Ninja, Taming, Lore, Vet, Magery/ Elf Full decked out HPR Armor + Cat and Dog Form... + Super Drag.."

Also you and I both know this is not true. Its probably about 50% those templates.

R

Ru Atl

i have no problem revealing people usually. i have gm track/reveal, and i expect to fail at times.

i don't agree that we should have passive detect though. don't see any reason to. if you wanna find stealthers then adapt, don't try to get the dev's to make it easier for ya.

G

I know you dont agree That is the template you run... so you cant die...

R

Ru Atl

you know that's not true. i leave my share of corpses around.
but yes, it's the template i run, the one that lacks real healing, has no mana/stamina regen, is extremely vulnerable to curses, makes tasty pet treats. i choose to run it because i enjoy not having the passive detect, makes it more challenging playing hide and seek.

i just wish they'd fix tracking, besides the ds damage bonus 20 tracking is almost as good as gm.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I AGREE IVE POSTED THIS A THOUSAND TIMES IT SEEMS... SIEGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE HARD... WHY SHOULD PEOPLE BE ABLE TO FARM AND STEALTH AROUND HIDDEN NON STOP....

LUC OR JEREMY PLEASE IMPLIMENT THIS.

N

Nico-SP

Ya why your at it get rid of cursed items too its not fair that ppl run around with 1 million dollar suits too have 50 lmc suits with 45 dci..so what it boils down to if you dont farm 24/7 to get gold or buy it you wont have a uber 1 million dolla suit and why your at it get rid of that farming room where noone can get into besides party members where ppl can farm allday long without any cares in the world of dying...dont sound very perilous to me...if you wanna make sp perilous make sure you say everything sir...*tips kasa*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ya why your at it get rid of cursed items too its not fair that ppl run around with 1 million dollar suits too have 50 lmc suits with 45 dci..so what it boils down to if you dont farm 24/7 to get gold or buy it you wont have a uber 1 million dolla suit and why your at it get rid of that farming room where noone can get into besides party members where ppl can farm allday long without any cares in the world of dying...dont sound very perilous to me...if you wanna make sp perilous make sure you say everything sir...*tips kasa*

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could kill people and take there 1 million dollar suit...

I can kill anyone on this server in a gm suit one v one against a mill suit...

The reason I have to run a 1 mill suit as u call I would call it more around 2.5 but that just me is because of all the stealth dexer who like to dismount you then have 3 more stealthers attempting to nerve strike you while another is throwing conflag pots and Death striking for 60 Damage...

SO YA I RUN A 2.5 Mill suit so I atleast have a fighting chance...

where as If I was in GM Armor with basic jewls I would be Dismounted with the first SHOT, I would be NERVE STRUCK with the first swing &amp; on top of that the guy with the DEATH STRIKE toggled Will also not miss...

It is alot cheaper to get HCI on a wepon +Jewls then to play a mage and get DCI... DCI is not easy to obtain...

Dismount from stealth 1 bolt
Nerve Strike from stealth 1 swing/mana
Death Strike 1 Swing/mana

Any Mage/warrior in GM Armor without Hiding, Stealth &amp; Ninja - DEAD

K

Kat SP

You don't HAVE to wear a 2.5 million dollar suit on Siege, you CHOOSE to wear it. Why? Because you you have to win at all cost and cannot gracefully accept a loss. During my past three years on Siege, that fact has become very apparent.

Furthermore, you have always equipped similarly, for as long as I've known you. It has nothing to do with stealth dismounter, you simply want easy kills.

G

the only problem about stealth itself is how you dont have to use the skill anymore, once you are invisible in any way, you can just keep walking and dont have to care about anything. the real problem however are things like stealthing in animal forms, attacking out of stealth and instantly swinging and the ability to hide no matter what (smokebombs) - even if its just after attacking someone. im sure passive detect would help, however thats not really a solution to the problem, its just a way to make it a little bit harder for stealthers. more has to be done than just tossing in passive detect.

K

Kat SP

The real problem is that you are Kage's guildmate and you have the same mentality he does. Win at all cost!

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could kill people and take there 1 million dollar suit...

I can kill anyone on this server in a gm suit one v one against a mill suit...

The reason I have to run a 1 mill suit as u call I would call it more around 2.5 but that just me is because of all the stealth dexer who like to dismount you then have 3 more stealthers attempting to nerve strike you while another is throwing conflag pots and Death striking for 60 Damage...

SO YA I RUN A 2.5 Mill suit so I atleast have a fighting chance...

where as If I was in GM Armor with basic jewls I would be Dismounted with the first SHOT, I would be NERVE STRUCK with the first swing &amp; on top of that the guy with the DEATH STRIKE toggled Will also not miss...

It is alot cheaper to get HCI on a wepon +Jewls then to play a mage and get DCI... DCI is not easy to obtain...

Dismount from stealth 1 bolt
Nerve Strike from stealth 1 swing/mana
Death Strike 1 Swing/mana

Any Mage/warrior in GM Armor without Hiding, Stealth &amp; Ninja - DEAD

[/ QUOTE ]

Exhibit 1...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I dont think we need passive detect, but i certainly agree we need something to change about how stealthing works.

I think if you "push through" someone invisible it should completely knock them out of stealthing for at least 10 seconds. I mean a stealther should have to be careful if someone steps ontop of them then, or where they are in a fight not just given impunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always thought it silly when I get messages "being perfectly rested, you shove something invisible out of the way" - if you aren't using MAGIC to hide yourself and I trip over you, I think it is safe to say you failed in your hiding/stealth attempt. I don't consider running into someone "passively" detecting them, though.

-Skylark

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I can kill anyone on this server in a gm suit one v one against a mill suit..,

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not that good now,come back to real life now...

G

You think I want to Win at all cost? LOL ICQ ME I GOT A NICE PIC one of your alliance mates posted... for you to see

I dont want to hear anything else from your mouth about hacking, cheating, exploiting etc. win at all cost whatever you want to call it because you are nothing more than a hypocrite ...

G

Are you serious listen to your self your saying how I Equip allows me to get easy kills?

Do you know anything besides this game other than Hide, SMoke Bomb, Target Next, Attack Last?

I think you should be doing other things with your time at this time anyways... rather then worrying that someone is going to have your precious stealth balanced...

K

Kat SP

I can fire a pretty mean concussion blow after you dump your mana! How 'bout them apples?

Further, you go right ahead and post us some pretty pictures, because you don't know squat about whether I'm a hypocrite or not. Last I checked, you weren't in my guild, so you have no clue, as usual. ^^

I

imported_John Connelly

<blockquote><hr>

Why is there no PASSIVE DETECT ON SIEGE? Siege is horrible for pvp now because everyone there runs Hiding, Stealth, Archers...

GM Detect I run it from time to time If you use the Skill It Rarely and I mean Very Rarely detect anyone then on top of that I have to wait 6 damn seconds before I can attempt to detect again....

[/ QUOTE ]
Passive detect should not work anywhere. If someone invests 175 skill points in Hiding and Stealth then you should invest skill points in Detect Hidden and Tracking if you want to reveal them. Shay'lei from TnT never seems to have much difficulty revealing and tracking me, so unless there has been recent changes it works just fine as it is now.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Passive detect should not work anywhere. If someone invests 175 skill points in Hiding and Stealth then you should invest skill points in Detect Hidden and Tracking if you want to reveal them. Shay'lei from TnT never seems to have much difficulty revealing and tracking me, so unless there has been recent changes it works just fine as it is now.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

I have a stealther and I also have the ability to stone some skills and use track and detect. There is all the balance that is necessary.

KoC, you want some balance? Drop some skill pts and take up track and detect like the rest of us do and quit crying.

G

I disagree. Passive detect on Atlantic completely negates stealth. If they tweaked it, I might not mind, but somebody with no DH on their template should never be able to passively detect a stealther with 120 stealth.

Vets on this shard have lots of methods to handle stealthers. Earthquake, conflag pots, explosion pots, chain lightning, poison strike, meteor swarm, not to mention tracking and detect.

It might be better to vent about smoke bombs instead. Those do make hiding and stealth somewhat overpowered.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I AGREE IVE POSTED THIS A THOUSAND TIMES IT SEEMS... SIEGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE HARD... WHY SHOULD PEOPLE BE ABLE TO FARM AND STEALTH AROUND HIDDEN NON STOP....

LUC OR JEREMY PLEASE IMPLIMENT THIS.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry, but I never been able to kill monsters and loot them while I was hidden!
Next, you will want to remove the skill hiding from the game!
You do not want game balance, you just want what you want, to win always.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Uh oh! A Siege forum fight has broken out on UHall. This can't be good... *chuckles*

G

the real problem is you have no clue what you are talking about or who i am and are yet again just talking meaningless stuff because you dont understand the discussion at all.

but looking at your guild i very well can understand why youd come up with things like that. afterall the factionpart of your guild that pvps is 90% stealthers. made me sad a bit yesterday when i talked to erevos and he had to tell me that he pretty much cant do anything because hes usually the only factioneer visible when fighting.

its funny thoo you say someone equips worth 2 mil on a mage because he want to win at all cost. hell still die with that suit on and loose more than he get from killing 100 of you. id say winning at all cost is playing a stealther that only pops out to get a guaranteed killshot/resskill in and equips some gm armor if you are lucky. *smiles*

G

<blockquote><hr>

its funny thoo you say someone equips worth 2 mil on a mage because he want to win at all cost. hell still die with that suit on and loose more than he get from killing 100 of you. id say winning at all cost is playing a stealther that only pops out to get a guaranteed killshot/resskill in and equips some gm armor if you are lucky. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Shak get it!

G

Having thought about it, there are so many other issues I would have the Devs concern themselves with on Siege. Whether a stealther makes a well timed strike in a team battle for a kill is of little overall consequence. Very far down on my Siege wish list. *nods*

G

awww your guild get you to come here and post that Kelmo figured your big name might save them?

Stealth will be looked at trust me.... were not letting this go...

G

*shrugs* I will have to disagree that stealth is a high priority.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whether a stealther makes a well timed strike in a team battle for a kill is of little overall consequence

[/ QUOTE ]

its seems like you dont want to see the problem. stealthers become a big consequence when its turns from one stealther out of a group to a group with not a single nonstealther in it. and id be interested in your top 3 list of important things to change for uo/siege.

stealth, cheating policy and factions are the most important things i could think off, the only thing besides those are bugfixing and siege related things like removing peerless instances and equal things.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree

I don't think passive detect is the way to go.

I rather saw tracking back to be possible at 20.1 in tracking, no matter of the stealthers skills. At least if close to each others (7 tiles).
I also wish exp pots and field spells to unhide stealthers again. At least if close to each others (4 tiles).

This way, a stealther will be safe as long noone know he is around but if discovered, he should be in trouble.

I too want visible players

N

Nico-SP

I sense some hypocrites here...wasnt REV the ones running around 1 and 2 shot killing people when bushido archers when that was the rave?And by chance was any of REV coming on here asking to nerf bushido?Its called a trend meaning the whole servers always goes to the gimpest template of the week thats why all of sp has multiple accounts...And to clarify this is not the reason people are leaving sp...ea is the reason ppl are leaving sp...ever heard of AOS?Soon as the game became item dependent numbers dropped considerable...

Free bump for the cause...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I sense some hypocrites here...wasnt REV the ones running around 1 and 2 shot killing people when bushido archers when that was the rave?And by chance was any of REV coming on here asking to nerf bushido?Its called a trend meaning the whole servers always goes to the gimpest template of the week thats why all of sp has multiple accounts...And to clarify this is not the reason people are leaving sp...ea is the reason ppl are leaving sp...ever heard of AOS?Soon as the game became item dependent numbers dropped considerable...

Free bump for the cause...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh for sure. i wasnt rev but i for sure ran around a bushido archer with a dryad bow when you didnt have to stop to shoot at a certain amount of stamina. for a fact, i always ran the strongest template i could come up with. thats part of the game. as of right now, i run again the strongest template i could come up with. sometimes its a template lots of others run, sometimes its one only i run (like right now). difference is, i always was for the tamerchanges, even thoo i ran a tamer for a long time. i tried very hard to get those and even more tamerchanges in on the pvp discussion (and was running a tamer before and afterwards and am right now before and after the patch). i already started talking about changes to stealth back when i started to play shakamura as a stealther. you dont have to share my opinion, you can be against it all you want and i respect that. i wont respect it however if someones says dont change it, its weak as it is or you just say that because your template cant fight them or something similar, just because they play that template and dont want to be so powerful anymore.

G

Look at our guild shak?

Look at the poor chumps you have been dwindled down to being in a guild with shakaja? YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT SKILL AT ALL, everybody in KOC has forfeited any right to talk about skill or PVP seriously and everybody on siege knows exactly why.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i agree with the passive detect but also agree they need to fix the intensity of its effects. i think you should have the skill in order to do it passively

N

Nico-SP

That wasnt directed to you in general just REV's in particular...

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Ya why your at it get rid of cursed items too its not fair that ppl run around with 1 million dollar suits too have 50 lmc suits with 45 dci..so what it boils down to if you dont farm 24/7 to get gold or buy it you wont have a uber 1 million dolla suit

[/ QUOTE ]

I run these suits myself, and since it is siege and they are cursed i do tend to lose them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ya why your at it get rid of cursed items too its not fair that ppl run around with 1 million dollar suits too have 50 lmc suits with 45 dci..so what it boils down to if you dont farm 24/7 to get gold or buy it you wont have a uber 1 million dolla suit

[/ QUOTE ]

I run these suits myself, and since it is siege and they are cursed i do tend to lose them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you run these suits on a mage and not just wear Gm Armor...?

G

look at yourself, look at some guildmate that was posting screenshots just a few days ago. look at how many more you have in your crew that you know were no better from back when you were in raid/rev and fought them day for day. so why dont you look at yourself and your own guild before you start telling other people to do it.

I

imported_dexdash

if anyone wants passive detect i think they have been to long away from the prodo shards. i think revealing when pushed through would be balancing, but when you get revealed by birds and bunnys walking by it gets annoying.

why all the drama? cant we all just agree to hate each other?

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
passive detect is lame.it simply allows players who do not wish to spend skill points on detect, (which i may add alot of ppl on siege use) to reveal stealthers. If you want to detect me you should have to spend the points for it and not just run around in the area long enough to reveal. I say if you want to be able to detect spend the 100 pts on it and dont try to circumvent the 720 pt cap on skills.As soon as they add it to siege everyone will run it and ruin stealthing for stealth templates wich 200 pts of their template is dedicated to. Thieves also will be greatly affected to which hide/stealth is many times their only defense against more powerful templates. Use a conflag/spell/detect if you wanna reveal.

I

imported_SavageSP

Passive Detect isnt skill based, it uses absolutely NO Skill to Negate 175+ Points another person has invested, Track and Detect works just fine, and the several members in your guild that use it have proven that. Those two skills along with all the Mage/Necro/Dismount/Bok/Tamer Templets have been quite effective.
Yall have tracked , revealed and killed a bunch of Stealthers since you added it to your group Tactics, yall just dont want to have to use it.

With the Big Dragons, Beetles, Dismounters out there, the only chance you have to survive a Gank is to be able to get a hide off, and hope like hell you can escape the Reveal,EQ,Met Storm,Poison Strike,Thunderstorm,Conflag, or just plain ole Para gank that always follows.
Only the really good stealthers get away, and thats not a givin.

Not everyone has your skill as a mage, and not everyone wants to play a mage or warrior, those that dont only run in groups visable, or they take up Stealth.
Not everyone wants to run in a Group either, how many solo players are gonna get out there and get ganked over and over until they give up or quit, Ive seen a bunch of "solo" players leave already for these reasons.

Hide and Stealth are skills that make a templet weaker and stronger in ways, they should be countered by real skills that make the opposing player weaker and stronger also, not some passive BS that everyone gets free and any bird flying by turns into a death warrant.

G

Jeremiah, this whole discussion is silly. It is just a few fellows that hate losing to good tactics. Any character devoted to stealth on Siege has many weaknesses. There are many ways to detect a stealther.

A stealther's job is to sneak in and get the kill. Not always easy. I have one character that runs stealth. He is a faction thief. None of my other faction characters even have hiding.

These fellows are just sore about losing. That is all.

G

It is truly much ado about nothing. I hope the Devs realize this and do not add more "other shard" stuff to Siege. If these fellows want those rules, there are plenty of fine shards to choose from.

G

<blockquote><hr>

A stealther's job is to sneak in and get the kill. Not always easy. I have one character that runs stealth. He is a faction thief. None of my other faction characters even have hiding.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if a stealher fail to get the kill, he should be in trouble. He should not be able to just stealth away.
I had fun with stealthers before the changes. If I was attacked of them, I could fight them back. I could Track them and I could hunt them down.
Maybe the shard would look less emty with less stealthers.

Being able to track them if near me would help.
Being able to push them out of hiding would help. Small animals should not have the power to push them out of hiding.
Areal effect spells / exp pots should unhide them.

Passive detect would be wrong, it would kill stealthers and hurt thieves.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Passive Detect isnt skill based, it uses absolutely NO Skill to Negate 175+ Points another person has invested, Track and Detect works just fine, and the several members in your guild that use it have proven that. Those two skills along with all the Mage/Necro/Dismount/Bok/Tamer Templets have been quite effective.
Yall have tracked , revealed and killed a bunch of Stealthers since you added it to your group Tactics, yall just dont want to have to use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO!

<blockquote><hr>

Jeremiah, this whole discussion is silly. It is just a few fellows that hate losing to good tactics.

[/ QUOTE ]

And BINGO again!!!

The Siege community knows this guild quite well and Kelmo you called that one spot on.

G

Most of the people in this so called guild you bring up were on Siege long before most of the negative people against this topic even thought of UO...

And if you had any clue about Siege PVP you would know that there used to be great fights with lots and lots of people...

And stealthers back then was not 90% of the server.... like now...

People are to afraid of dieing... Krystal , and others said they were only all forced into stealth because of JSV and there tamer...

Well guess what? JSV is not running tamers... JSV is not all Stealth...

You guys filled there shoes the very stuff you guys complained about before you are doing now

then you found out how easy it is to kill off people who cant smoke bomb at the first sign of damage so you think its ok now ... when JSV did it it was lame now that you guys are doing it it's ok...

Same thing with what u accuse us all of doing but sou....we..v..r can post pics with cheats and illegal programs and u guys say nothing about it pretend it didnt even happen...

And you want to know why I run a 2 mill suit its because when you guys attack me... I cant smoke bomb I have to have MAX DCI if I want to survive on a mage on foot with 5+ people on me...

Your entire guild Just pops a smoke bomb at the first sign of damage your guild even pops a smoke bomb when they get the message **** is attacking you...

So if Kelmo and other 90% of the shard want to come over and say there is nothing wrong with stealth because u are all running it then let the dev's read your post

I want the Dev's to look at the average skills of all the Characters that Can PVP not crafters etc. I want them to take a hard look at the average skills of the pvpers of Siege and when they see that it is 90% Hide, Stealth, Ninja, they will realize that there is something very unbalanced here...

Good day!

PS. It may be sunny so come out of hiding and work on a Tan!

G

No thank you.

While I do sympathise with certain PvPers, in specific situations, adding passive detect will not solve their problems.

A better idea would be to remove smoke bombs for insta-hiding.
Or, apply the old concept of how many steps you could run while stealthing to animal form.

Passive detect is one of the stupidest concepts I have ever come across in the game. Someone who has become an 'expert' in his skill, who can tiptoe past trained guards and watchment, finds himself uncovered by a passing chicken?!? No thank you.

There ARE ways to deal with hidden opponents. Track them. Use field spells. Teamwork. Ask the devs to sort out the tracking targeting system in Malas.

But passive detect belongs on Siege about as much as insurance or instanced corpses do. Oh. Well, hopefully we'll get rid of instanced corpses one of these days, too.

Of course, this is all coming from a blind man who doesn't know if he's hidden or not...!

K

Kat SP

You can spew all the garbage and hatred you want, but Savage and Kelmo's posts were spot on. This whole discussion is a waste of time. Tracking and Detect are the balance to hiding and stealth. When your detectors are around, you have no problem whatsoever killing stealthers.

The problem is that most of you don't want to spend the points on those skills, so you cry for a nerf instead.

Pathetic!

Go to a Trammel shard if you want passive detect.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can spew all the garbage and hatred you want, but Savage and Kelmo's posts were spot on. This whole discussion is a waste of time. Tracking and Detect are the balance to hiding and stealth. When your detectors are around, you have no problem whatsoever killing stealthers.

The problem is that most of you don't want to spend the points on those skills, so you cry for a nerf instead.

Pathetic!

Go to a Trammel shard if you want passive detect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think people should be forced to have alot points in tracking and detect to fight stealthers. It's fine stealthers choose to use some skills to be able to traveling hidden but if they get in a fight, this skills should only be useful for escape, not for being invisible when fighting.
Also a stealther should not be able to run when invisible.

Siege keep losing players, it could very well be that fighting is not fun and it's not balanced on Siege.

I have no idea how many stealth/ninja's we have on Siege but I think Devs should look at it.

I don't think players reallt want passive detect but it would be a cheap way (low dev time) to solve the problem.

Alternative would be to fix it in a way that would work on all shard and replace passive detect.

I don't feel it have anything to do with Trammelizing of Siege. Siege was not born with this ninja pain

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I don't think people should be forced to have alot points in tracking and detect to fight stealthers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? The stealther invests his points and the counter should require a similar investment of points. Don't forget, a stealthers who has invested points in such skills, are not nearly as powerful as someone who hasn't. Saying that anyone who wants to fight a stealther shouldn't have to invest points to track or detect them would be a SEVERE imbalance.

<blockquote><hr>

this skills should only be useful for escape, not for being invisible when fighting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the thing, Freja, they aren't invisible while fighting. That would be impossible.

I look at hiding and stealth similar to the way I view the resisting spells skill. A player with hiding and stealth can get away without running resist because he has the ability to to retreat if necessary, but the investment in skill points also makes him less dangerous than someone who doesn't have hiding and stealth.

<blockquote><hr>

Siege keep losing players, it could very well be that fighting is not fun and it's not balanced on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the recent stealth/ninja/tamer nerf took care of bringing balance back to Siege and other shards as well.