• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Developer Meet And Greet Drachenfels - August 14, 2017

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was musing over the fact they are adding their own forums earlier in my head when i had a strange thought...
Mesanna said they will be releasing their own forums next month....
next month is the 20th anniversary.....
not much has been mentioned about the "eternal journey" for a while....
Mesanna said they were "very excited" about all the new stuff coming with the 20th anniversary....

So my thought was, are all these connected?
You wouldn't need your own forums for the game as it is, because everyone uses Stratics, but...if the game was about to get that "free play" model then those new players would look firstly to the main website for forums.
The fact the account management has been shelved for so long.....maybe because it about to vastly change?
They are "very excited" about the 20th anniversary.....nothing to get excited about in the patch notes apart from a 4 week event arc? ...are they keeping a huge secret?
Maybe EA have told them to keep it secret until launch, and with a team that small it would be very easy to keep the secret.

Perhaps i'm just being overly hopeful, i am on pain meds this week so everything is rosey ;)