• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Developer Meet And Greet Arirang ~ June 19th 2017

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The old UO boards could get you in game account banned if you were a big enough pain :eek:
Which is why they died a fairly ignominious death.

But when/if BS rolls out official forums, I give you one guess who their chief moderator will be (other than an iron-fisted Mesanna)... :rolleyes:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Which is why they died a fairly ignominious death.

But when/if BS rolls out official forums, I give you one guess who their chief moderator will be (other than an iron-fisted Mesanna)... :rolleyes:
My vote goes to Norrington :) I really have no idea. But Kyronix is about the only one that posts here. I'd think he'd be too busy to waste time on that.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, I have no plans of going anywhere anytime soon :)

Stratics is my home, not whatever official UO forum they create.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We can all go be banned together!!!!

Should it be one at a time? or as a group?

And anyway, its a moot point, since this is probably moving along at the same pace the acct management page is...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well at least the town cryers on Sonoma are silent, yet to see the return of our sea dragon stable master