[Magery] Defensive Question

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 12, 2008
Currently I use a mage wep and high DCI as my primary means of defense. I've decided to give in and drop my necro and add on a dread warhorse.

So what to do with these extra skill points?

I was thinking of adding on 80 anatomy to go along with my 120 Eval. Will this make a difference? If I carry a mage weapon, and have 80/120 Anatomy/Eval?

Will it increase my defense? Or just be a waste of points?

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 12, 2008
Yes med would be 100 and resist would be 120.

But you are saying that the extra defensive capabilities of having 80 anatomy and 120 eval would not have an effect as long as I'm carrying a mage weapon?

So the only real purpose of those 80 skill points in anatomy would be if I was disarmed?

V

Vaneca

As far as I know, you´d be better off with 100 Anatomy.
Since Defense of 100 Anatomy + 120 Eval equals Defens of 120 Wrestling.
So you might wanna consider the 20 points more.

Atleast if they did not change something again

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 12, 2008
From what I gathered in looking through other threads all you needed was 80 anatomy and 120 eval.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

80 Anatomy & 120 Eval = 100 Defensive Wrestle.
100 Anatomy & 120 Eval = 120 Defensive Wrestle.

(Anatomy + Evaluate Intelligence + 20) / 2 = defensive wrestling (capped at 120.0).

C

Cloak&Dagger

correct me if im wrong but isnt (80+120+20)/2=110?

And if they were just using it to offset being disarmed....I would think 110 would suffice, tho I still prefer just having wrestling