Dear Kage

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Turtle

Don't be so modest, you beat the best player to ever grace this game. That makes you the best now, accept it!

S

Shakaja

and i thought it meant that you are an even bigger noob than i am xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
He's a good mage and between him and Calibretto I'm not sure who is the best
Well at least you have a sense of humour.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Hey Revvo, Cali runs a nox mage and is better than 99% of the shard on the field. Fight him before you make judgement, because half of your guild will agree with me.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
WTB Reality !

Last time i tried to fight you left on your mage to come back on a tamer, remember?

C

Calibretto

WTB Reality !

Last time i tried to fight you left on your mage to come back on a tamer, remember?
Ok go dig up the thread and read where i asked if you wanted to fight. But you said no that I had more play time than you and was to well equiped. So when I came back to our loot house on my tamer to do mel and you had haha there you tried to kill my tamer. Then our mel hunt party came out of our loot house and killed you both and took your IDOC. Soooo..... Your the one the needs the reality check son.

I have alot of respect for you. Your not out killing people on your hide stealth tamer. Nor am I. I use my tamer for hunts only. I just replied to your post because you seemed like you had something against me.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Nothing against you i was just challenging a clearly stupid statement but i guess it has only taken about 10 seconds for speedy's insane ego to bleed through. To be honest i have only ever seen you ingame once but i guess that's more than enough playtime to be the best on Siege these days.

Your the one the needs the reality check son
Oh and i highly doubt we are related genetically, i counted my toes.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
The one time I fought you, you ran and died. Twice. I don't see an ego here, I see you attacking someone verbally when I sincerely doubt you could come close to beating them. I've given props where props are due, NyM, Kage, Tek, even Krystal, but you're in KoC for your spawn checker that's it buddy.

T

Turtle

Your in GIL...remember? That for sure says alot...don't think for a second you know what goes on in KOC...k?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
I don't doubt it i'm a terrible pvper, but i'm willing to bet it was in Luna? I don't think since AoS on Siege any real pvp has happened in Luna :)

I see GIL got massive all of a sudden, do you have to help at story night now?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
I think ego's like yours need worshippers not equals, GIL was a very good choice.

C

Calibretto

Nothing against you i was just challenging a clearly stupid statement but i guess it has only taken about 10 seconds for speedy's insane ego to bleed through. To be honest i have only ever seen you ingame once but i guess that's more than enough playtime to be the best on Siege these days.

Oh and i highly doubt we are related genetically, i counted my toes.
Never claimed to be anywhere near the best. That honor would go to Nym,Asty, Shaka, Death of Hemp,Hef, Puffy when he played, Krystal,Righty, mamalips,Verum and Dyno. All very good old school pvpers. Thou two of them are tamers, still very good tamers.

And please sir it's against ROC to make fun of me because I have eight toes.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Having 8 toes prevents you getting ROT gains?

T

Turtle

Ya, it says I turned down KoC huh?
No I'd say your GIL because you feel the need to use people to get items, in this case scrolls. Once you complete your characters I'm sure you'll jump ship.
That and the obvious fact that you act like a child with a huge ego without proving anything to anyone. What children don't realize is you don't get respect by running your mouth, you get it through actions. And frankly knowing who you are from Chessy (a nobody) makes your ego even that more comical. I assume you wore out your welcome there running your mouth off like you do here. You might be on a different shard but you haven't changed..

Your blue
Your in GIL
You stand around in Luna bank posting on stratics
Your posts on stratics are nothing more then "I crave attention threads"

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
Never claimed to be anywhere near the best. That honor would go to Nym,Asty, Shaka, Death of Hemp, Hef, Puffy when he played, Krystal, Righty, mamalips, Verum and Dyno. All very good old school pvpers. Thou two of them are tamers, still very good tamers.

lol

Ok, some of them are good, but damn... lol really?

I miss forsaken =[

C

Calibretto

lol

Ok, some of them are good, but damn... lol really?

I miss forsaken =[

Forsaken was very good. I remember you had good mage skills too. You and Arden fought forever one night at TnT duel night. A long time ago when I was on satelite. They all might not be good mages but not everyone is a mage. Shaka and Dyno both very deadly on tamers. Krystal and Righty are good pk's.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
You don't need to justify your answer sir.

I'm not knocking anyone on that list. I was just surprised a bit =/

You're right and people can be considered great at classes other than a mage.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
No I'd say your GIL because you feel the need to use people to get items, in this case scrolls. Once you complete your characters I'm sure you'll jump ship.
That and the obvious fact that you act like a child with a huge ego without proving anything to anyone. What children don't realize is you don't get respect by running your mouth, you get it through actions. And frankly knowing who you are from Chessy (a nobody) makes your ego even that more comical. I assume you wore out your welcome there running your mouth off like you do here. You might be on a different shard but you haven't changed..

Your blue
Your in GIL
You stand around in Luna bank posting on stratics
Your posts on stratics are nothing more then "I crave attention threads"
-My character(s) are done finished
-I pay outlandish amounts of gold for stuff, and gave given away about 3m in items to various NEW people and GIL members.
-I was one of the best mages on Chessy p16-SE and anyone from Foresythe to Slaveboy will back me on that.
-And finally KoC invited me to join in two PMs and once in game. Should I post the screen shots or do you want to return to being a nobody now and always?

I guess I win. I joined GIL because it's laid back and I can work with people, make them better at PvP. Why work with people who have already PvPed and know what they want? Not my idea of fun. All the spawns I've done with GIL I didn't roll for ANY scrolls, pick up gold, or take any items. So yes, I'm working on my own greedy intentions.

T

Turtle

This bum?
I had pics of Foresythe too but I lost a bunch including all my wonerful pics of 20+ of your guildmates getting slaughtered by me solo. Stop bringing up names of people who will vouch for you like anyone cares. Your nobody on Chessy and so far here also. If you got invited into KOC you should accept or you can be a nobody on SP too with a pos guild like GIL.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I wish my old hard drive hadn't crashed so I could gloat over your body. I used to think you were good because all the trammies claimed you took out SWARMS of people, then I found out otherwise. I'd rather give KoC some competition than just make the strongest guild stronger, what purpose would that serve?