Dear HaHa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
You just ran from a man with only 4 skills. I really hope you're not the cream of the KoC crop.

Love, CLA-CLA-CLAXTON

H

HaHa

Lol, you call a fight a run? How long were we trading off back and forth? Dont lie either, there were two other people there watching the exchange. Not including Itachi who was there initially and you tried to do the ole evil omen para trick. So ya, you try to gank me , I fight you for a bit, then i goto get regs, come back , and you sit there and dont reflag.
*shrugs*
Odd you had no interest in fighting me when it was a 2 on 2 out of the gz.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
You dump all of your mana, chain DP shuriken me, fail miserably to even get me below half life, and as soon as i exp, you run around a corner, chug a potion. Ya, WHAT A FIGHT. And my partner left; what did you expect Krystal to do? Killed her in 3 spells twice.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
who are ya? ur fast as hell
not many can kill me like that only 2 that ever did

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I REALLY hope you don't accuse me of speed hacking....ask anyone on Chesapeake that guilded with me. I got yelled at for 7 years for not running UOassist, I still actually don't even use last target, regardless. I am Malcate of Chessy, a townie of GL, and Speedy CLA CLA CLAXTON OF SP!

H

HaHa

You dump all of your mana, chain DP shuriken me, fail miserably to even get me below half life, and as soon as i exp, you run around a corner, chug a potion. Ya, WHAT A FIGHT. And my partner left; what did you expect Krystal to do? Killed her in 3 spells twice.

Lol wasnt even talking bout Krystal. All your doing is trying to justify not fighting me out of the GZ. You say your partner left? Didnt see me crying about a partner when I was doing an exchange with the both of you in the GZ did ya? As far as a mana dump, I had 50% left after my combos( guess MR items , gm focus, 120 med lets ya run out of mana really quick huh?) and a chain dp shuriken? Hm, didnt know that was possible to chain those with one belt, mayhaps you could show me? Sorry to totally pick apart your post and make you look like a complete liar though, I have a tendency to do that to the lower quality posters
*shrugs*

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
i was a ghost already when haha showed up. so dunno whatcha mean. i watched part of the fight as a ghost and saw u and itachi dump on him..
another **** talker lol cant just play the game!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Oh man you sure showed me. Each time you'd combo you'd throw a shuriken, better. And are you talking about Sir Daniel? I'm not too excited about being dismounted and ganked, sorry. Next issue, you say you EXCHANGED with us? We'd both drop explosion, you'd run for the hills. I'll sum up my post like this.

Duel for money? field fight in restricted space for money?

H

HaHa

Now, now Krystal... no need to totally expose him as a liar. Im sure in his alternate reality thats how things went, lolz.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I'm talking about when you were standing outside of GZ talking to him Krystal, not when he first showed up.

H

HaHa

Oh man you sure showed me. Each time you'd combo you'd throw a shuriken, better. And are you talking about Sir Daniel? I'm not too excited about being dismounted and ganked, sorry. Next issue, you say you EXCHANGED with us? We'd both drop explosion, you'd run for the hills. I'll sum up my post like this.

2 on 2 = a gank? Is the math different on chessy? Atleast now your admitting that there was more than one of you there dumping on me, maybe in a few more posts youll tell the complete truth? Lol

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA

do u like forget attachi was there helping u?? he was casting necro spells... geeze lmao :loser:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Awww c'mon HaHa, dodging my question? I'm a 4 skill mage, 240 skills waiting to be filled, why the shakin' boots?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Itachi left after he got dismounted by Daniel, he had to go to work soon. I fought HaHa 1v1 for a few minutes while he wouldn't let me get off more than a spell before running behind a Luna wall.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
I'm talking about when you were standing outside of GZ talking to him Krystal, not when he first showed up.
after watching a bit, i had to run look for a healer and get reaquipped. when i was rdy, haha was standing outside the GZ no one fighting him. i went in the gz and said wtf they go and u 2 were gone...
i was a ghost when haha first showed up and u know i was cause u killed me lmao

H

HaHa

after watching a bit, i had to run look for a healer and get reaquipped. when i was rdy, haha was standing outside the GZ no one fighting him. i went in the gz and said wtf they go and u 2 were gone...
i was a ghost when haha first showed up and u know i was cause u killed me lmao
Tsk, tsk. Your storys not holding up too well orkit :(

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
You were a ghost when he first showed up, and of course I'm not gonna chase him out when his strategy is: Let exp hit, chug heal, let another spell hit, run behind building, mini heal, etc etc. He obviously doesn't want to fight in an area where he can't run.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I kill Krystal two times, then; Me and It see you dumping on some dexer, para trapping him actually, we try to para dump, you pop a box, run around, we continue to try to dump for awhile and end up outside East Luna gate, Daniel shows up and Itachi needs to leave so we unflag and he leaves. I try fighting you there after and you dump, use shurikens, chug, and run around. Fail to drop me below 50% life, and I eventually get bored of chasing you so I unflag. Then you fail to accept a fight where you can't

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
You were a ghost when he first showed up, and of course I'm not gonna chase him out when his strategy is: Let exp hit, chug heal, let another spell hit, run behind building, mini heal, etc etc. He obviously doesn't want to fight in an area where he can't run.
i wouldnt either, specially with 2 mages dumping on me!

H

HaHa

I kill Krystal two times, then; Me and It see you dumping on some dexer, para trapping him actually, we try to para dump, you pop a box, run around, we continue to try to dump for awhile and end up outside East Luna gate, Daniel shows up and Itachi needs to leave so we unflag and he leaves. I try fighting you there after and you dump, use shurikens, chug, and run around. Fail to drop me below 50% life, and I eventually get bored of chasing you so I unflag. Then you fail to accept a fight where you can't

... where i cant what? Has the truth gotten to you so bad that you cant even complete a sentence? So your both dumping on me huh? So you admit I was fighting two of you for a bit now right?

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
if u ever played a red, u would understand a red does not like to fight in the gz. people pop outta no were specially stealthing tamers to kill the red, even if they see its a one on one. that's why i kept TRYING to lore u outta the bank. after the first time u killed me and saw no one helped i was hoping u'd come out but u kept running back into the gz:/

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
so it was 3 on 1 geeze!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
So who wants to see the screen shot of HaHa running from me nonstop, luring me to three hiding others? wow, you really are terrible, aren't you?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
You died twice, one on one, chugging and running Krystal. I figured HaHa talks a big game, maybe he'll put it? turns out he just runs for the hills alot.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Haha, you are terrible. You chugged how many pots while I just cured through your terrible attempt at a dump? Good combo though, I didn't know a mage could nerve strike, dismount, dump, and DP at once. Maybe I was seeing mirror images. Anytime your balls drop, feel free to duel me for mils.

H

HaHa

*yawns*
Another prodo shard nub yelling "duel my main!" Lol, you got the tables turned on you, you died, ty for the halfway decent loot. Come back again , thank you. You can sit here and **** and moan all day about skill this, duel me that, oh em gee i am so l33t on Chessy, but at the end of the day, I just looted your ass and theres not a damn thing your whining can do about it capiche? yea thought so, thanks, buh bye

H

HaHa

Haha, you are terrible. You chugged how many pots while I just cured through your terrible attempt at a dump? Good combo though, I didn't know a mage could nerve strike, dismount, dump, and DP at once. Maybe I was seeing mirror images. Anytime your balls drop, feel free to duel me for mils.
Actually I just ran around you chuggin while you casted over and over , and if your worried about ma balz you can look on your chin to see if theyve dropped or not

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Prodo shard nub? Been playing SP for about 6 years sir. And how were the tables turned? We never attempted to dismount you, or nerve strike you, etc. And 2 is not the same as 4. Way to fail though. Keep spouting off with horrible insults hoping anyone will buy that you're a half decent player. The other "Chessy trash" Tek took out KoC's best dueler Kage didn't he? Oh.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
You died twice, one on one, chugging and running Krystal. I figured HaHa talks a big game, maybe he'll put it? turns out he just runs for the hills alot.
never said i was good, i like to try tho. but ill figure out how to beat u hehe :thumbsup:

H

HaHa

But did you do it? Did you take Kage out? Naw ya didnt, you just tryin to nut hug Tek, lol. Anyways

You ---->

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
Prodo shard nub? Been playing SP for about 6 years sir. And how were the tables turned? We never attempted to dismount you, or nerve strike you, etc. And 2 is not the same as 4. Way to fail though. Keep spouting off with horrible insults hoping anyone will buy that you're a half decent player. The other "Chessy trash" Tek took out KoC's best dueler Kage didn't he? Oh.

u played 6yrs on sp and ur char not done? who are u then? alts?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I sold my old account. got tired of 40 and its tamers and dismounters, Good to know the entire shard consists of those.

S

Shakaja

Tek took out KoC's best dueler Kage didn't he? Oh.
thats because kage is a noooooooooooooooob.

but hey, you can be as good as you want spamming magic arrow, weaken, poison and harm against another one spamming the same, when it comes to field, they still seem to be perma corpses. xD

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Dueling on prodo shards is a joke and fielding is decently legit, seems the other way around here. All I've seen from every guild is dismounters, tamers, or ninjas.

H

HaHa

Dueling on prodo shards is a joke and fielding is decently legit, seems the other way around here. All I've seen from every guild is dismounters, tamers, or ninjas.
Make friends and have some of your own,and how would you know im ex KGB, not many know that. What was your previous name?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I was Salton, I started about 6 months after SP opened. I know because my RL brother was an Orc, and who the hell do you think I played with on Chessy for years? The real Puffy maybe? Tada?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I just played here to help my brother. I played Chesapeake with OiN, NfC, !C!, and GL with FS! etc. I was UND here because my brother wanted decent PvPers to help fight people off.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Nib'Gurb. One of the few orcs that could actually PvP. I started here before him and actually had to kinda work around some rules to get a finished char into UND.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
really? dont remember a salton in und hehe not saying u werent just dont remember ya:/

Status
Not open for further replies.