• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damn that THC/SUPR lolol

knonvest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THC/SUPR have one tactic on the field... RUN RUN X-HEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orion's master plans of evasion/offense...? Uhmmmmmmmm
GOO! owns THC/SUPR any damn time there are even numbers.. thank you.
kitty

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering about that as well is thc like the mota thing do we have a bunch of pot heads trying to push their weight around in a video game rofl

V

Vandetta

is this hag talking? kitty?
sounds like her pancakes, screaming and complaining as well.
take a chill pill darlin...

Hugs?

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Typical Supr running your mouth when you have no clue what you are talking about - GOO has their own version of a char named kitty that is who your poster is genius. I dont hide when I post everyone knows Tori is my posting name I dont need to make up names to talk **** to your trashy guild.

knonvest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol... not complaining but stating a simple fact.
SUPR has always been a horrible zerg. Any time i discover one of them, they never stay on screen for a 1v1.. Ezra is notorious for calling in help during a 1v1.. lol! Orion thinks he can run this little zergy.... its not hard to tell a bunch of garbage pvp'ers to heal him. lol
but really.... i have never seen a SUPR/THC member (except for Orion) kill someone 1v1.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SUPR has always been a horrible zerg. Any time i discover one of them, they never stay on screen for a 1v1.. Ezra is notorious for calling in help during a 1v1.. lol! Orion thinks he can run this little zergy.... its not hard to tell a bunch of garbage pvp'ers to heal him. lol
but really.... i have never seen a SUPR/THC member (except for Orion) kill someone 1v1.
I don't know who you are but I will gladly duel you for gold sir.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I don't know who you are but I will gladly duel you for gold sir.
lol u wont win pink :(

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've dueled knov before hes in our guild hes really good he was dueling orion it was like a 20 min duel and he just said **** it and let orion finish him off, Pink cant beat orion

So... Pink is Going down...

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dueling isn't neccesarily who is better at it after you achieve a certain standard

it's about who has the better concentration and who ****s up first.

never underestimate your opponent, as the alpha male syndrome will kick in and you lose focus. these are mindsets that you will never be able to gauge on another person.

in short, i completely disagree with people bantering and saying that one person will lose a duel LOL LMFAO ROFLCOPTERZ against another person when they are both top notch players. no one knows and don't think for a second that you out of all people actually do.

S

SUPRsalad

I've dueled knov before hes in our guild hes really good he was dueling orion it was like a 20 min duel and he just said **** it and let orion finish him off, Pink cant beat orion

So... Pink is Going down...
False.

B

Budweiser KDL

This game isn't about pure mage duels anymore. SO many things have changed in UO, so should people's realization on current pvp. So you can mage duel like they did 10 years ago in UO. Good for you.

I suck on a mage, But I'm good on other temps, even vrs some of you LEET mage guys dex chars.

Baron...for example...sucks on a mage? (never see him play one) but godly on his chiv dex. For those of you who play your (IM THE BADDEST MAGE CHAR), I'd assume that you don't have a char that could even come close to beating Baron's dex char one v one.

So mage duel away leet pvprs! Just make sure your still in the 2d client ,do it naked, no items, and use regs. :)

Flame on Pirates!
ARRRR.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i accept your flame challenge!

5xMage takes the most skill and brainpower and that's why it is the most revered dueling template.

in a duel, no one (any type of mage or dexxer) can beat a top scribe mage with %12 SDI and decent DCI.

S

SUPRsalad

5xMage takes the most skill and brainpower and that's why it is the most revered dueling template.

in a duel, no one (any type of mage or dexxer) can beat a top scribe mage with %12 SDI and decent DCI.
say waht?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

5x Mage is caca poo poo. Magic arrow , fireball, and harm are the only 3 spells that are casted.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pre-occupation with curing is the key to casting an Exp in a 5xMage duel.

if u don't know what that is please don't bother replying to my posts.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've dueled Lambo before and will not back down. I don't have 100 mil or whatever he may want me to put up but for 10 mil or so yeah I am down.

knonvest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DAMN
DUELING IS THE WIN. If you've never played a mage before (skillfully) then shut the fooc up.
I accept.

knonvest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol what the hell?
i logged into icq to ask Pink Floyd for a duel... he was online... then...
PINK FLOYD IS OFFLINE!!!!
hah wtf

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I told Kyrite I wouldn't be on tonight..you will most likely have to wait a couple days as I have been busy irl :)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Dueling is the only thing is this game pvp wise that is balanced... pure mage vs pure mage skill vs skill... no speed hacks no pots
exploited temps

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma you where just saying it takes no skill

You change your mind to much bro!

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
incognito chars ftw.

yeah... uhhm, who am i again?

:D

so sorry your collaborated effort to get me banned didn't work just because i hate ***s.

knonvest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting on that duel pink floyd.
You seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, Where did you go?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

in a duel, no one (any type of mage or dexxer) can beat a top scribe mage with %15 SDI and decent DCI.
there...fixed it for ya.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dueling is the only thing is this game pvp wise that is balanced... pure mage vs pure mage skill vs skill... no speed hacks no pots
exploited temps
Now days, QFT

On a side note, Pink and Orion are great players and guild mates (though I am not currently guilded with either), Many times I have seen them tear S### up back when we were in ESF. And almost any dual with either of those 2 will be a great one vs anyone that can dual. As for 1v1's I have seen these two beat some of the best pacific has had throughout the years, so as a warning I wouldn't suggest writing off their pvp skills.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Uhm a necro would crush a scribe...

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm a necro would crush a scribe...
Why was this old ass thread bumped?

Oh well.

When it comes down to Necro vs. Scribe... The real variable in that fight is the players themselves..

In terms of two good players...

Necro > Scribe

S

SUPRsalad

Why was this old ass thread bumped?

Oh well.

When it comes down to Necro vs. Scribe... The real variable in that fight is the players themselves..

In terms of two good players...

Necro > Scribe
No, the real variable there is whether or not they are aloud to use apples and cures. If the answer is 'no', necro can own almost any mage template easily.
If the answer is 'yes', scribbler will crush a necro every time.
Skill is the other half of that..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, the real variable there is whether or not they are aloud to use apples and cures. If the answer is 'no', necro can own almost any mage template easily.
If the answer is 'yes', scribbler will crush a necro every time.
Skill is the other half of that..
a good necro will crush a great scibe mage. everytime bottom line u can only eat an apple very what 30 secs bloodoath takes what 1 sec to cast.

S

SUPRsalad

I dunno.. Who runs a pure scribe anyways?? Most the scribes I know run 60 necro anyways.. Its a tough template to beat.

S

SUPRsalad

oh, and good morning stu. glad to see you're up getting the early-worm. .