cynaide

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

no your are not sorry , do not say you are sorry when clearly you are happy.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Ooooo, I smell a juicy story!! Someone PM the details!!

G

I was out training my newbee tamer, when I happen to see this IDOC (hemp outhouse)

I see two blues so i figure its safe enough, when out of the blue Cyanide attacks and kills me due to my leet no resist lrc suit,

I beg for my cursed orny back , but he says sorry I can't give back an orny, like as if he was really sorry

says he will gate me back to town , but I have to sit and wait until he finishes rummaging through the left over junk before he feels like opening a gate.

I know its a game , but I don't have much time to log in, the only reason I do log in is because I forgot to turn off automatic billing.

compassion is not just an in game virtue.

G

after reading some of Cyanydes back post I realize he is just back from some time , so he probably doesn't realize the cursed Orny was cursed.

Cursed means you can't bless it , and there are a few of them around.

G

just out of curiosity, why do you wear things you dont want to loose to go to an idoc which obviously is already camped by people you arent friends with?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Lol, with the name Cyanide I guess that makes him a good virtuous character
inside this game. Personally, IDOC's are the second most dangerous site on
the shard, after occupied Champion spawns. You may see Blue, I usually see
Red. See, we do have a colorless society!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Oh, so it IS another thread from you crying about someone killing you. I honestly lol'd when I read your response.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 11, 2008
There really aren't any juicey details. Was an IDOC was me, my friend, and then mech. He came out and being greedy, as I would say 99% of the rest of the shard did I attacked him and killed him so that we could get the loot of all the house. Turns out mech had a full lrc suit and a cursed orny. Mech then gave me a count. I knew i'd get a count but by getting a count doesn't that mean I payed the price for the items I looted? If someone could post the value of a cursed orny, I have no clue what it is, i'd appreciate it and then we can talk about a fair price in which i'll sell it back to you. I healed you after you resed and gated you back to town. This is siege, i'm sorry that you lost your stuff but then again why do you camp an idoc with bad resists armor and a less than developed char with something so valuable to you? Not trying to sound like an ass just stated some facts.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Nah man, thats a totally legit kill and loot, good job. Your logic is right on here, hes just a chronic whiner.

G

you wear things you dont want to loose to idocs because of reading comprehension?